Holiday Surprise

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holiday Surprise

 

 

Seunghyun carefully opens the door of their home. He's slowly and silently walking to avoid any noises that may awaken the people inside. As soon as he pass by the living room he sees the lights in the dining area still on. He takes a peek inside and sees his lovely wife resting her head in table. The delicious and beautiful arrange foods that are laying on top of the table are now cold.

A sharp and pointed like knife pierce his heart. He felt guilty knowing that his wife prepared a sumptuous dinner for them and yet he went back home late at night. 

"MiYoung.", he slowly taps her shoulder to wake her up. He sees her rubbing her eyes and looks up to him with her innocent eyes.

"Seunghyun?", her husky yet soft voice echoes throughout the room.

"I'm sorry that I'm late. It's just that there are so many paperworks at the office that's needed to be done.", he explained to her the reason why he's late.

MiYoung stands up from her seat and push him away from her. He's obviously shock at what she did but composed himself knowing that what he did now is wrong.

"I'm sorry here I have a gi-."

"No need. If you want to eat warm up the food.", she didn't look back at him nor gives him a glance. MiYoung walks straight to the stairs and to their room.

Seunghyun heaves a sigh. 

He promised her.

He promised that he'll be there with her.

He promised that he'll never broke it again.

But he did.

And it was on Christmas Eve.

He remembered the scenario earlier. She told him to go home early since their friends chose to celebrate the Christmas on their home. She also reminded him that she'll be announcing something special. She'll also cook his favorite meals and dessert for him.

 

"Seunghyun you should come early alright. Please just this once. I hope you can come home early."

 

Seunghyun walks up to their room and found her laying on the bed with her back facing him. He sits by her side and clea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter