Love Can Wait

Life of TopFany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love Can Wait

 

A long brown haired girl is laying in the big white bed. Her chest is slowly rising up and down, her beautiful but pale face is calmly resting, slowly her eyes are starting to flutter revealing a pair of honey brown eyes.

She tilts her head to the side and weakly picks her body to sit up straight. The room is really spacious, the floor is covered in dark redwood tiles, the wall and ceilings are painted in white and a wide window shows the beautiful green scenery outside. Her silent observation was halted when she heard a loud gasp.

"MiYoung?", she looks at the source of the voice and found a handsome, well-built Doctor by the door side.

He briskly walks to her side and starts examining her. His hands are literally  trembling, but he did his best to stay focus and do his job professionally. The girl that he's examining is quietly staring at his face. They way he seriously do his job, the worried but also thankful expression in his eyes, everything about him is quite mesmerizing.

"Why am I here?", MiYoung, the patient, asks the doctor that's examining her. 

The doctor looks at her and smiles weakly. He's contemplating whether to answer her question or not, but did what he thinks is right, and that's to answer her question.

"You were involved in a vehicular accident.", he gives her a benevolent smile.

"How long have I been admitted?", she directly stares at the handsome doctor.

"Three weeks.", he looks unsure with his answer, but MiYoung didn't notice it since her mind is blank with his answer.

"Three weeks? I've been asleep for that long?", she can feel her tears running down her face.

The doctor pulls her next to him and let her cry, even though she's already wetting his clothes with her tears. MiYoung wipes her face and look at him in apology. 

"I'm sorry doctor for crying."

He smiles at her showing his beautiful dimples. "It's alright. Stop crying."

"Are the people in the bus okay?", she asks him.

The doctor looks dumbfounded with her but still smiles. 'She's really nice.'

"Yes, and everyone prayed for you to wake up.", he pats her head making her a little bit flustered. "Now be a good girl and rest. I know that you just woke up, but your body is tensed up due to long sleep. Tomorrow we will start your rehabilitation."

The doctor helps her to lay her body on the bed and let her sleep. He slowly and softly caresses her head and smiles when he sees that she already drifted to sleep.

'Thank God.'

It's been a full one week since MiYoung woke up. Every morning a nurse would come to her and gives breakfast. The handsome doctor, Dr. Choi, will visit her for her daily check up and gives her the daily dose medicine. In the afternoon, a reflexologist will come to herhelp her walk once again. Before her sleeping time, the doctor will visit her again for another check up(?) and sometimes a nurse will come to her aid and accompany her in (secretly) watching some tv shows.

"Hey who are they?", MiYoung is looking at the television curiously.

"That's Big Bang.", the nurse, Taeyeon answers her question.

"Eh? Are they new? Where's DBSK? I thought they'll be coming back this week?", MiYoung pouts, she clearly remembers watching in the TV that DBSK will make a comeback.

"Ah, uhm~", Taeyeon starts playing her fingertips. 

"Oh I forgot I've been asleep for weeks.", MiYoung pouts at her own stupidness.

"Eh~"

"Come on Taeyeon unnie don't be too conscious! I already accepted the fact that I've been under comatose!", MiYoung laughs at the expression of the elder girl.

"I'm sorry.", Taeyeon lightly smiles at her.

"Hey I have a question.", MiYoung beckons Taeyeon to come near her. "I notice that my room doesn't have any mirrors and why am I not allowed to go outside my room?"

Taeyeon becomes stiff and looks away from the girl. She becomes really close with the girl even though she only talked with her for a week. She felt connected with her for some reasons. She can feel the curious and waiting look of MiYoung from her peripheral view making her more tense.

"It's because mirrors are forbidden in the hospital, mirrors are fragile which will make it hazardous to patients. The reason why you're not allowed to go out is because of your still weak body. I told you didn't I? That you can do anything you want when you already regain your strength.", Dr. Choi interjected between the two. He beckons at Taeyeon to leave the two of them alone. 

Taeyeon scurrying  walks away from the room after seeing the small but definitely a sharp glare from him. When the door closes behind them, Dr. Choi turns off the television earning a groan from the patient.

"What? You'd rather watch the television than talk to me?", Dr. Choi walks up to her with a sad face.

"Well, the tall handsome rapper guy from that group Big Bang is really handsome and eye catching.", MiYoung makes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter