final

Happy family

Yoongi is a famous basketballer married to a famous rapper, Jung Hoseok. Well, this may seems a little bit weird but for them, who the hell cares?

And they endured the hates together.

Hoseok finds Yoongi attractive whenever the latter was having his training. Meanwhile Yoongi finds Hoseok attractive when he raps.

And also his capability of making out for a long time because he can hold his breath for a long time.

They had their wedding the last three years and has been taking care of their adopted sons. A four years old twins and an almost three years old baby. The oldest between the twins is Jimin and the other one is Taehyung. They had adopted a new baby few months ago named Jungkook. They fit in very well.

 

"Go to sleep. It's almost midnight" Hoseok whispers affectionately at Taehyung who's eyes are drooping. "But-"

"Do you want me to lull you to sleep?" Taehyung smiles sleepily at that and Hoseok lifts him up and Taehyung wraps his arms around Hoseok's neck almost immediately. Hoseok starts to hums to random but soothing tones and Taehyung drifts off to dreamland in just minutes.

Hoseok lies Taehyung down beside the sleeping Jimin and kiss them goodnight and not forgetting their baby, Jungkook, too.

Hoseok walks to his room and see a tired Yoongi lying down on the bed. "You good?"

"My body is sore"

"Did you practice too hard?" Hoseok asks, concerned. He pulls Yoongi close to his body and pats his back. "I don't know" Yoongi snuggles into Hoseok's chest and sighs.

"Hoseok" Yoongi looks up. "I won't be home for a month"

"Training?"

"Yes. Our final match is near and then I'm free" Yoongi smiles and Hoseok pecks his lips. "We'll miss you"

 

Hoseok carries Yoongi's luggage with one hand and Jungkook in another. "Where are we going?" Jimin asks Yoongi cutely while holding his dad's hand tightly. "Sending me off" Yoongi answers quietly. "Where?" Taehyung on the other side, asks.

Yoongi stops walking and crouch down to their level. "Dad won't be at home for almost a month. Dad have training for basketball match. You guys will help Daddy at home, right?" Jimin and Taehyung stare at their dad sadly before nodding. "Be nice at home, okay?" Yoongi kisses their foreheads and stand up before holding their hand and walk towards Hoseok.

"Don't flirt, okay?" Hoseok teasingly says. "We'll see" Yoongi smiles and they just stare at each other for a moment, smiling, just like that, they can feel the happiness.

"Min Yoongi!" His coach calls. Yoongi flinches a little and bows to his coach before looking back at Hoseok. "See you later" Yoongi whispers and Hoseok leans down for a kiss. "I love you" The shorter smiles and look down at his sons who's playing cars together. "Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook" The three sons look up. "Dad is going" Jimin runs to Yoongi and hugs his dad tightly. "Jimin, you're the oldest so you need to take care of your brothers, okay?" Jimin nods and Yoongi give him a kiss and so does to the other two.

"Bye bye" Yoongi hugs all of them together and his husband next. "We'll miss you" Hoseok says and peck his cheek. "I'll miss you guys more"

Yoongi greets his teammate as he ride the bus and wave his family goodbye.

 

Few weeks later, Hoseok got a call from Yoongi at almost midnight, right after his match.

"Hoseok!"

"Yes, Yoongi"

"We won!"

"I know, babe. I watched the game. Congratulations! Even Jungkook looked happy just now"

"Do you know what this means?" "What?" "I'm coming home tomorrow!" Yoongi cheers happily and Hoseok find himself smiling. "Don't tell the kids. I want to surprise them"

 

"Daddy, why do we have to wake up early" Taehyung whines as he still wants to sleep more. "We're going out" Hoseok replies and pat his head when he finishes dressing Taehyung up. He carries Jimin to his lap and groom his hair slightly. "Up up you go, Jimin" The child groans and snuggle into his daddy's chest. "Not now..." He says. Hoseok chuckles at his son's cuteness. "I told you to sleep early, right?"

Hoseok dresses the twins up in a matching white and blue stripes shirt and white and red for Jungkook. Hoseok carries the sleeping Jimin in his arm and hold Taehyung's hand who's holding Jungkook's hand toward his car.

"You here?" Hoseok whispers at his phone. "Yes yes. I can see you guys now" Yoongi answers. "Faster. People are taking pictures"

"What's wrong with that? You're a famous rapper, Hoseok" Yoongi chuckles. "I don't want the pictures to be incomplete" Hoseok answers and he can hear Yoongi's face turning red. "Stop embarassing me!" Yoongi whines and end the call.

 

"Daddy daddy! Jungkook is stealing my ice cream!" Taehyung whines out loud and glare at his younger brother. "Jungkook, eat your own ice cream" Hoseok takes a tissue and wipe Jungkook's face which is nearly full with ice cream. Jimin laughs at them and offer Taehyung his ice cream. "You can take some" Jimin says and Taehyung smiles brightly. Hoseok looks at them proudly. They've grown so much.

Suddenly, someone walks to their table with a tray full of ice cream. "Did anyone of you ordered some more ice cream?" The stranger asks. The kids look at the stranger with a weird expression. "Daddy, did you ordered-" Before Jungkook could finish his word, the stranger brings the tray that has been covering his face down and smile brightly.

"Dad!" Jungkook calls out loud and flails his arms in the air to be carried by his dad. Yoongi takes off his hat and lifts Jungkook up from the baby chair and pecks his lips. Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung climb down their chairs and hug Yoongi's legs tightly. "Dad!" They both shout. Yoongi smiles brightly at them and crouch down with Jungkook still in his arms. "Miss me?" Yoongi asks and his sons answer 'yes' together.

"Now now, let's enjoy the ice creams" and the twins run back to their seats while Yoongi puts Jungkook down on the baby chair. Yoongi takes a seat beside Hoseok and the taller interwines their hands together before kissing it. "Glad that you're back" Yoongi smiles at Hoseok and give him a kiss on the lips before pulling away and enjoy the ice creams with his family.

 

That night, Yoongi found many articles and videos of the event that happened at the ice cream shop. "There are more articles about this than about our team won the match" Yoongi scoffs and Hoseok chuckles before pulling him close to his chest.

 

 

••••••

What did i do