Morning Birthday Greeting

Morning Birthday Greeting (oneshot)

The sun was still in slumber when Jinseok rose and snuck into Seyong's bed. With pursed lips and insightful eyes looking at the back of his hyung's head, Jinseok lifted the comforter and slipped in beside him, wrapping an arm around the other's waist. Seyong stirred, groaning softly, feeling the presence of his dongsaeng, "Jin-ah..." he whispered in a low, raspy morning voice, half awake. Seyong had a feeling his Jinnie would do something like this. He tried stifling a smile, he wasn't suppose to react so lightly to it. It was a surprise after all.

Jinseok chuckled lightly, hovering over his hyung to see his face before placing a peck on his cheek, a nice morning kiss for the birthday boy-- or should he say birthday man? Jinseok squeezed his hyung gently, his bright smile lighting the poorly lit room. Seyong could feel it too.  "Did you dream of me, Seyong hyung?" he asked in an aegyo tone, resting his chin on Seyong's shoulder, a perfect fit.

The older male replied with a stifled chuckle, he was still waking up as they were having this conversation. "Mhm," he sighed, putting his hand over Jinseok's forearm and rubbed his slightly chilly skin. "It was really nice," he smiled softly, eyes still closed, "Then," he paused, "You woke me up" he wrinkled his nose at that, lightly nudging Jinseok. The maknae laughed, patting his hyung's abdomen, "Sorry hyung, I just wanted to be the first one to greet you," he beamed. "Happy birthday, Seyongie hyung~"

Seyong opened his eyes and looked back at Jinseok, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before smiling a sheepish smile. "Ppoppo, Jinnie-yah, ppoppo~" he puckered his lips and closed his eyes half way, waiting for a kiss in return. Jinseok blinked, chuckling for a second, "Eeh~ you already got one!" Regardless, he placed a chaste kiss over his hyung's lips. It was his birthday anyway.

Satisfied, Seyong opened his eyes and beamed, turning his body around and wrapped his arm around Jinseok's waist, pulling him closer. He blinked, moving his head toward the maknae's and pressed their foreheads together before resting his eyes again. Underneath the thin layer of make-up, behind the camera lens, this was the real Kim Seyong and Jinseok is one of the selected few who can witness him, know of his existence.

Blinking, Jinseok watched his hyung, his lower lip jutted out slowly. "Still tired, hyung?" he raised his hand and gently touched his cheek, his thumb caressing his skin in a slow, circular motion that was like a silent lullaby to the other. After a moment, Seyong replied with a small hum, letting out a yawn. As his body consumed a bigger amount of oxygen than usual, "So where's my present?" asked Seyong.

"Eh?" Jinseok laughed slightly, "This is your present~" he bit his lower lip as he smiled, his eyes mimicking his mouth except upside-down.

"Aiiish," Seyong blinked away the water in his eyes from his yawn, his hand patting Jinseok's bum, "Cheapskate," he called him. Which the younger just laughed at, "Eyy, hyuuung," the maknae reasoned out, "I left it in the van, I forgot to give it to you before coming up."

Seyong closed his eyes again, it didn't really matter to him whether Jinseok got him something. "Really now?" he sighed softly.

Jinseok nodded, "Want me to get it?" he asked, about to peal himself from his hyung but the other was a second quicker.

"No, stay," Seyong's eyebrows scrunched together slightly, his lips pouting, "I'll get cold if you leave."

"Aigoo," a slow smile formed on Jinseok's face, "I'll stay, I'll stay," he reassured the other, admiring his hyung's features up close. "I'll just get it later and give it to you," he nodded once.

"Was it that sweater I told you I wanted?" Seyong smirked softly, knowing the maknae all too well.

"Eh?" Jinseok was surprised! How did he know?

The birthday boy just chuckled, "Boyfriend's premonition." Jinseok wrinkled his nose slightly, "Aish..." he sighed, trying to sell an annoyed look because inside his heart was beaming.

"Let's get a few more minutes of sleep before we actually have to get up though," Seyong whispered after a few quiet moments. Jinseok only nodded in response, feeling slightly sleepy again.

Although Seyong's sleep was disturbed, he thought this wasn't a bad way to wake up at all (and doze off to). It was pretty nice, waking up warm and fuzzy not only because of his thick comforter. He felt this lukewarm sensation spread throughout his body and before he knew it, he was filled completely. Seyong was smiling from ear to ear as he and Jinseok flew off to dream land and spent his birthday well in thirty minutes. The rest of the day was spent, reminiscing of what they did on their private island.