The Morning After

Oh My Ghost : The Morning After

The Morning After

 

Image result for oh my ghost. kiss

Her eyes opened slowly, trying to adjust to the soft morning light that was hesitantly creeping into the room.

She blinked a few times, trying to take in her surrounding.

Where am I, she asked herself.

Suddenly it hit her.

I'm in Chef's room, she gasped and jerked herself into a sitting position.

However, as she tried to scramble out of the bed she was lying on, she realized her hand was left behind.

Clutched firmly and securely by Chef's own.

Omo, Na Bong Sun's heart raced. He's here.

As if on que, Chef Kang slowly opened his eyes, and quietly smiled at the hand he held.

Na Bong tried to wriggle her palm free from Chef Kang's stronghold and scrutiny, alerting the latter of Na Bong's attempt to escape.

"Morning," he smiled hesitantly as he mirrored her sitting up position, her hand however remained tight in his.

"Morning," Na Bong echoed, her face apprehensive and confused on their current state of affairs. "I'm sorry but did I sleep here last night?"

"It sure seems that way, didn't it," the Chef smiled again, yet also nervous at the circumstances.

Image result for oh my ghost. kiss

Kang Sun Woo stared at the vision in front of him. There, Na Bong Sun sat facing the palms on her laps, with her hair ily tousled and cheeks ruddily pinked, possibly embarrassed by being there.

Aish, it would be easier if it was that ghost, Soon Ae, in Na Bong's body at the moment, Sun Woo thought. Not that I want to pull her back onto the bed and 'do it' given the current circumstances; but at least, Soon Ae would be all crazy and cheerful and definitely know how to diffuse this uncomfortable situation.

Well, Sun Woo wondered silently, not that I'm saying that having this pea-sized girl in my bed uncomfortable. In fact it's the total opposite. It's tingly and exciting, yet quite comforting. It's just that I've never had anyone sharing my bed with me - girl or ghost, since the ghost literally pushed me out of my own bed that last time.

Nope, he smiled to himself, it's far from uncomfortable. Makes me feel safe knowing that she's safe here with me.
Kang Sun cleared his throat at the thought.

"I brought you your cabbage porridge last night, but you were already asleep when I came up."

Image result for oh my ghost na bong son. kang sun woo

"Oh," Na Bong looked at him with upset eyes, "I'm so sorry. I must have been tired."

"Exhausted more likely," Sun Woo smiled softly, his hand tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.  "It must have been terrifying for you."

"Neh," Na Bong Sun replied, "but I kept on thinking that I have to get back to you and warn Eun-Hae."

This child, Sun Woo thought, instead of being worried about her own life, she was scared for others. He could not help himself and started to gather Na Bong's small frame in his arms, holding her close to him.

Image result for oh my ghost, hug

After a slight hesitation, Na Bong Sun wrapped her own arms around her chef.

Image result for oh my ghost, hug

"Thank you Chef, for coming after me and understanding my message," she muffled against his shoulder.

Image result for oh my ghost, ep 15, car hug

Sun Woo, tightened his hold on her, "that's ok, that's ok. You did good, you did good."

That was all they could say, preferring to find strength and answers in their hold on one another.

He smoothen her unruly hair while she rubbed his back soothingly.

After a while, Sun Woo pulled back to look at Na Bong's face.

He soft smile reflected all the relief and happiness that she needed to see.

Na Bong's thoughts suddenly went out to the little boy ghost, the punk girl ghost as well as Soon Ae who all had a hand in ensuring her rescue.

Image result for oh my ghost soon ae

She smiled in return, thanking and coming to terms with her God given ability at long last.

Without thinking, she put her hand on Kang Sun's face and leaned upward for a kiss, and that was all the movement, Kang Sun needed.

Image result for oh my ghost, kiss

Na Bong's tentative kiss was met with Sun Woo's more purposeful one. He tilted his head slightly so that his mouth could fit hers better, so his teeth could lightly bite her bottom lips easier, and so he could taste the recesses of more.

Image result for oh my ghost, kiss scene

Feeling liberated, Na Bong reciprocated by pressing her body fully to fit his. Her hands now cupping his jaw and the back of his head to accommodate his caresses.

Likewise, Sun Woo's hands roam the small span of Na Bong's back, before literally lifting her up to sit her on his lap.

When they breathlessly broke apart a few minutes later, the earlier pose was replaced with Sun Woo now leaning upwards towards the kisses instead.

Image result for oh my ghostess, kiss

With her head clear and the excitement buzz simmering down in her ears, she slowly became aware of the hard member she was sitting on.

Flustered, she tried to once again scramble away, this time from both the bed and its owner.

Feeling embarrassed at his predicament, Sun Woo got up, bringing Na bong up to stand in front of him.

"Uh, I guess we should try to call the shaman and ask her what happened last night, huh?" he said hoarsely, trying to clear his throat and relax his 'muscle'.

"Yes, Chef, I think we should," Na Bong answered, also feeling shy and unsure of the next course of action. "I'll just go to my room and wash up a little, then, before we do."

"Ok, I'll meet you downstairs," Kang Sun Woo rubbed his neck in a familiar fashion. "I'm feeling hungry all of the sudden."

"Neh, Chef," Na Bong Sun walked briskly to the door.

"And Na Bong," Sun Woo called out to her, making her stop in her tracks.

"Yes, Chef?"

"We haven't finished what we started just now," he reminded her softly, making her cheeks go up in flames.

"Yes, Chef," she nodded slightly. "Please choose the venue, I'll look forward to it."

Despite her polite answer, the meaning was clear.

"Arasso," Sun Woo smiled sheepishly. "Let's discuss it downstairs later after our call. And that's a promise."

Image result for jo jung suk smile

With another 'yes, Chef', Kang Sun Woo's brave little hamster scuttled out of his lair.

Image result for oh my ghostess, kiss

 

 

~ The End ~