Final

Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tall alpha followed his tiny mate, eyes set firmly on the smaller's round behind as they walked. He knew that it was the very first time his little lover had set his foot outside of the suffocating confines of the house he had been brought up in, but he could not contain himself. Luhan's entire form screamed perfection from his soft white hair to his wide brown eyes... And then his figure...

The man knew well that omegas were curvy and most had the looks that caused many alphas' mouth to water, but his mate was better than any he had seen before. He was small and thin but with wide hips, perfect legs and just an air of lust around him, or so the the other thought. Given that he had only ever encountered omegas that were not his mate - but someone else's - before, it was very hard for him to contain himself. He felt like a hormonal teen once more: the need in him to just jump his mate was growing with each moments.

"This is so exciting!" he heard the cute little cheer of the smaller suddenly: just the sweet tone of his voice was enough to snap him out of his thoughts temporarily."Everything looks so different!" Luhan went on and on, even though they were still in the parking lot. Actually, they had yet to reach Sehun's car which was the only one that stood in the guest area. It was an old model, a bit run-down with faded painting and tattered seats but it ran perfectly and had air-conditioning. That was all that mattered to its owner, really.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter