final

7 Days

"JUNGKOOK!" 

The loud voice startled Jungkook from his sleep session after doing some frustrating questions from his homeworks. His bedroom door was slammed wide opened as a girl came skipping to him.

He yawned while took a glance at his girlfriend- who placed herself on his lap. 

"Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook," she chanted his name in a tune that he never knew, as his girlfriend had always loved making up random noises.

"What," he groaned as he placed his chin on her shoulders- continuing to sleep.

His eyes shot wide opened as Minyoung pushed him away from his chair, "Yah!" she screamed. Jungkook felt a little nervous, especially when his door was still wide open- he heard his mom shouted, 

"Jungkook, don't do weird things!" she shouted from the kitchen- he assumed. Jungkook facepalmed himself and shouted back, "NO I'M NOT!" his face was full of embarrassment.

He then looked at his girlfriend, feeling a bit annoyed- the girl gave a heart laugh and with a proud smile, "I'm having my period," she said.

Jungkook thought to himself as his was already glued to the floor, Why is she so proud of having her period? He looked at Minyoung who was complimemting herself for finishing her homeworks and for being bad at maths. 

I guess this is Day 1, he sighed to himself. 

Day 2 

It was after school, Minyoung insisted that they eat sandwiches together at the park- making that Jungkook would have to buy them.

Minyoung sat at a bench, staring at the little kids playing around as she shifted a litte- feeling uncomfortable with the heavy flow she was having. Ugh, where is he- she internally complained.

Her eyes were then attracted to a child telling his mother to buy him an ice cream cone. 

"Hey," Jungkook came with a lighter mood then his usual self- he handed the sandwich to Minyoung and ate his part. The bleeding girl only stared at two plain white breads wrapping the too much lettuce with a very thin slice of chicken.

She then sighed, "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked with his mouth full. Minyoung stared at the grass below them, "I don't want to eat this anymore," she said as she shoved the whole sandwich into - thanking silently that it was quite small. 

Jungkook scratched his head, "Okay, you already ate it though-" "That's not the point!" she snapped back. Jungkook was a bit shocked at her outburst and kindly asked, "Then what do you want to eat?"

She pointed at the ice cream parlor near the park, "There, ice cream." Jungkook rolled his eyes knowing where was this going. He admitted that he was lazy but Minyoung suddenly sang loudly,

"I scream, you scream, gimme that gimme that ice cream!" Jungkook tried to close but she would swat away his hand. 

"Fine," he sighed as he got up. "Just- don't scream anymore okay?" then he went to the parlor. Minyoung smiled in satisfaction when he came back with a scoop of ice cream.

Day 3

"Yes!" Jungkook cheered as his PSP screen showed a total victorg before moving on to the next level. 

Minyoung was walking next to him- too lazy to grab her boyfriend's attention. She busied herself by staring at the scenery around her.

Jungkook was so focused in his game- making Minyoung a bit moody but she shrugged it off. 

A pang of pain suddenly struck her abdomen and she simultaneously collapsed on the ground, yelping. Jungkook stopped when he realised that Minyoung was not next to him. 

Instead, he went back a few steps and asked, "Are you okay?" His eyes didn't leave the screen. Minyoung huffed, "."

Apparently, Jungkook heard her deapite wearing earphones, "What?"

Quickly, she put on a sweet smile- "Nothing. My.." she clutched on her belly as the cramps attacked her again. Jungkook immedietly understood and kept his game in his bag.

Minyoung's eyes widened as he bent down, "Come on, I'll carry you to school." It was a rare occasion for Jungkook to offer her his back. So she was certainly not going to waste this chance.

Jungkook piggy backed her while having a bag each on his shoulder as Minyoung continued to struggle with her cramps. "Oh the pain," she groaned.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he realised that she was snoring on his back. His smile faded when a hand slapped his arm.

"Already giving a piggy back in the morning?" his friend, no other than the school's horse- Hoseok laughed. "Man, you're so whipped." Taehyung laughed. 

Suddenly Yoongi came with an amused expression, walking next to Jungkook, "Mind if I join the ride?" Jungkook kicked Yoongi's knees as he sighed,

"Shut up. She's uh.. suffering." he said whie lookng down while his cheeks were burning hot- due to the weight he has to carry and for mentioning about Minyoung's sufferings. 

The guys were laughing hardly until Jimin came to Yoongi, "I can give you the ride," And with that, Yoongi was able to sleep all the way to school for a few minutes.

Day 4

She decided not to attend to school today. Jungkook was coming over to her house to see if she's okay. 

"I want cookies," she groaned when she first saw Jungkook. He rubbed the back of his head, "Do you want me to grab some for you?"

She then huffed, "No, I want you. JungCOOKIE. Ugh." She then wrapped herself like a burrito with her blanket and when he came to her closer- "No, go away." 

Jungkook frowned and he went to her door, "Okay fine. Go and get your own COOKIES." he bursted out before thinking. "HEY I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MOODY HERE," she screamed.

Then she curled herself into a ball and Jungkook heard soft sobs. Women, he sighed. He walked to his girlfriend and hugged her close.

"Look, I'm sorry. Okay?" He then found that Minyoung was already snuggling to him- "Me too." They spent a few hours together before Jungkook head back to his house. That was the only day he didn't mind being called a cookie.

Day 5

Oh my gawd, Jungkook groaned. He found himself being questioned by Seokjin- in the pharmacy where he worked part time.

"Jungkook, who are those for?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook, despite being already 18- was still shy to explain that Minyoung called him late night to buy her pads as she used her last ones for tonight.

"Uh," his voice trailed down as he quickly grabbed a random pack and ran to the cashier, "Bye!". Seokjin was left speechless with Jungkook's weirdness and the cashier was looking suspiciously at the boy.

"Keep the change," he panted- tired from escaping Seokjin. He walked all the way from the pharmacy to Minyoung's house- only found to be locked. He kicked a cat in frustration, then quickly apologized to it. 

"JungKOOK hoot hoot," she called from the window. He looked up and saw her gesture to throw the package at her. He threw directly at her. Only to be thrown back to his face.

"You idiot," she cursed softly. "I asked for Kotex, not some disposal baby diapers!" Her face was what he call- scary. He apologized and cursed himself while looking at the package. 

It has a baby picture of it. He sighed, Man, I'm really whipped. He then saw Seokjin holding out the right package and smiled at him, "It was for Minyoung, right? I was suprised that you took the baby ones."

Jungkook went back to her house in humilliation and threw the package right at her window. He didn't bother to wait anymore.

Day 6

Based on his judgement, Minyoung was supposed to be less hormonal- it was her sixth day. Yes, he keeps track of his girlfriend's time of month secretly- to keep him alert in case of any hormonal cases from Minyoung.

She went to his house that evening and helped him with some homeworks the teacher gave. Jungkook expected her to be a little weird- but she was the old Minyoung. Not too happy, hyper nor jumpy. She didn't even make any weird songs.

"What?" She said in a cold remark when she caught Jungkook staring at her. "Uh, no nothing." he said- hoping for her to shrug it off but boy was he wrong. 

She grabbed the collar of his shirt and shook him, "Tell me, tell me, tell me," she sang. Oh boy, he sighed. Looks like I triggered her hyper mode.

Minyoung then ended up singing while lying her head on his legs- making them sore and numb.

But he didn't mind- because he knew that tomorrow will be the last day.

Day 7

"How was it?" Hoseok asked. 

"Did you get whipped again?" Taehyung laughed.

"Guys, it's not nice teasing little cookie here," Seokjin reminded.

"Don't worry, he's a tough cookie," Namjoon said.

In a distant, they heard someone rapping Tough Cookie along the corridors. 

"Well, that was weird." Jimin complained. "Not as weird as you." Yoongi replied. Ever since Jimin offered him a piggy ride- he had been demanding more piggy rides going and back from school from Jimin.

Of course, Jimin didn't mind giving him more. Jungkook would always shrug the homo off him. The other 4 guys continued to bother him while Yoonmin was having their mini dramas 

Since it was a free study period, Jungkook tried to persuade Minyoung to leave school early but she refused. So he was stuck with these 6 idiots of his friends.

"Aish, you guys- no. I'm not whipped." he said it. Seokjin made some puppy sounds, "Aww, he stood up for himself."

"Finally," Namjoon sighed as the bell rang. 

Jungkook left the class not before kicking Taehyung and Hoseok's asses and waited for a cheerful Minyoung came. 

"Okay, I'm done being hormonal. My progestrone and oestrogen had calmed themselves-" she was being cut off by Jungkook, "Whoa, seriously. No biological talks. I had enough from Namjoon."

Minyoung then smiled and gave him a fast kiss on the cheek- making her blush hard. Minyoung was never the type to kiss people first.

"That," She looked away, not meeting his gaze, "is for being patient with me and my stupid hormones. Thanks." 

Jungkook smiled as they walked back together. He grabbed her wrist and tried to kiss her- only to be slapped. 

"Ew. No, I'm not going to kiss you, ert." She huffed. Jungkook only laughed, Yep, that's the normal Minyoung alright. They walked happily with some weird songs that Minyoung randomly made. 

 


a/n; and there- my first one shot lol comment ppl comment