Chapter 1- cheat?

Cheat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is your 1st anniversary with Vernon. You called vernon but he didn't answer his phone. You knew he was very busy because he is a member of seventeen. Vernon loves you very much. Few hours later, you decided to called him again but still he didn't answer his phone. You went to seventeen's practise room, you open the door and saw vernon kissing your friend,Jessica. Vernon and Jessica saw you. You were burst into tears and ran out. Vernon broke the kiss and ran to find you. Vernon try to find you but you were gone. You ran home and cry all night.

--flashback--
Jessica called Vernon if she could meet him. Jessica had a crush on Vernon since middle school. Jessica was jealous that Vernon asked you out. She went to the practise room and saw Vernon practice dancing to adore u. He stopped the music and she walked toward him. She said,"I like you since middle you but you asked y/n to go out with you." She focused Vernon to kiss her and the kiss went deeper.  
---end of flash back----

The next day, Vernon try to texts and called you but you ignore his texts and calls. You turned off your phone. You ate breakfast and took a shower. You decide you go out to get some fresh air but you saw Vernon running toward you. You started to cry. You were going inside but Vernon hold your wrist and pull you. You said, "lets break up!" Hope you are happy with Jessica. You went went and Vernon stood there.  

 

Hope you like it! Please comment if the stor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter