Little Gratel

Twins
Please log in to read the full chapter

Little Gratel

"Hansel, we are saved. The old witch is dead."

 

The school was surrounded with the police and some medical officers, checking them if they have any injuries. There were two bags of bodies being pulled out from the gym and every student of Gangnam High have gone out of class to look at what happened. Youngjae’s shoulder had been treated but he was brought to the hospital to check if he had any other injuries. Jieun who had been hyperventilating had also been brought to the hospital with Youngjae.

Those that have been check by the medical officer was then interrogate by the police officers. Jongin who had gone to grab some drinks for the two had come back with something red in his hand too. “Found it at the vending machine.” Myungsoo took it along with the drink as Jongin took the seat beside him.

 

The big bad wolf was a master in disguised

For he had trick a lot of people with a mask on

For his victims could never tell the story

But poor big bad wolf, he finally got killed by the hunter

 

Poor little Gretel not able to protect herself

Forever needed her brother’s help

As she was always the timid one

Even with the hope to kill the witch to save her brother

Gretel ended up being the one dead trying to save her brother.

 

As soon as they finished reading it, their phones ring, signalling that a text message had come in. By this time, other students had been force to go back to their own class. Myungsoo look at Jongin and then look at his classmates who had also taken out their own phones. They also begin looking at from one person to another because why would everyone’s phone suddenly get a text message on the same time?

Myungsoo was the first to open it and it was a 30 seconds video. The sender’s number was a private one so there is in no way that he could see the numbers. He pressed the play button and a white screen appear.

 

CURRENT POINTS

6:0

YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THE GAME ;)

ROUND 3: GUESS MY NAME

GOOD LUCK!

 

The detective that was in charge happen to see that the ones who had been interrogate and the ones who is taking a rest or still waiting for their turn all have their attention on their phones. He approached one of the students when he had excused himself from the medical examiner but the file that the student show ended up being corrupt and when he asked what the content was, the student wouldn’t tell, thus he went to another student but they showed him the same thing.

Myungsoo look up when a shadow was cast upon him and the detective was in front of him. “Hello, my name is Lee Donghae but you can call me Detective Lee. I’m in charge of the case. Mind if I look at whatever you two were looking at?” Instead of Myungsoo giving his phone, Jongin gave it to him first. The next second, Donghae held up the phone and a box with File Corrupt written on it. Myungsoo try playing the video again but it also says the same. “Mind telling me the content?”

Myungsoo place his phone on the bench and gave a small nod before he told the things that was showed and Jongin confirmed it with a nod whenever Donghae was looking at him for confirmation. Then he gave him the letters, “This one was the first, it fell down from nowhere and the other two,” Myungsoo pointed to Jongin, “He found it in the vending machine dispenser.”

It was not for another an hour an half when everyone was sent back home or brought to the hospital for any medical attention.

“I’m home.” Myungsoo yelled as soon as he got home but like usual, no one answered. He walk pass his father’s office and notice that he was busy with his work. He then walk pass his mother’s office too and she was too, busy on the phone, probably talking with some client about a deal or something. It was always the same thing going on.

He didn’t bother to greet them because all they would do was dismissed him with, “Oh. You’re home. Ask Mrs Yi to fix something if you’re hungry.”

He enter his room and toss his bag, it hit the bed leg and he lay down on his bed. He look up at the ceiling and watch the fan spin around, wondering does his parent even know about the fact that there is a disaster going around in his school and that their son might even be in danger.

He closes his eyes for a moment before opening it and got up to go to his desk. He look at the corkboard and his eyes travel to the photos that he place on there. Most of them were pictures of Eunbi laughing or smiling that were taken when they go on a date. He look at the camera bag on his desk and took the camera out.

“Hey, teach me how to use this. It’s always blurry if I took one.” Eunbi pout as she show the pictures that she has taken. It was pictures of him and sure like she said, a blurry one indeed. He chuckle and place his book aside. Myungsoo got up and press a button on the camera, soon they could see the image on the screen instead of having to look through the viewfinder. He pull her closed to him, his head on her shoulder as his arms was around her. He place his hands on top of hers and showed her how to use the camera properly.

But after a while she gave up, “Even after all the explaining, I still don’t understand it.” She frown but that made him chuckle, “It’s okay. I’ll do the taking picture thing and you just keep on being you and now this is one thing you’re not good at. Found your weakness.” He pinched her nose. “Well, that doesn’t make me feel better.” Myungsoo turn her around, the camera was slowly place down to the table, his head leaning down towards her as his other hand tilt her head up. He softly kiss her lips, then her nose and her forehead, “Now. Is that better?”

Myungsoo softly smile as he recall the memory, it was a precious one because it was his first kiss. He didn’t even remember what took over him when he kissed her but what he knows was it felt right at that time and they had been in a relationship for 5-6 months at that time.

“I miss you so much baby girl.” He whispered as a tear ran down his cheek. Myungsoo let out a sigh as his finger traces her features on a photo of her smiling.

“Isn’t this place beautiful?” She said with a bright smile as she turn around to face him. They were surrounded by fields full of flowers and the sun was shining up so bright behind her. He held up his camera up and capture it when she was twirling around. The sun was up, the wind was slowly blowing and it almost look like the flowers were dancing and she was beautiful that all he could do was just stare at her.

“You are really beautiful at that time.” He said with a chuckle escaping his lips. He went towards the next photo and this time it was a photo of the two.

“You’re always taking pictures of me.” She pout and he still took a picture of her, “You’re so cute. How can I not?” He shrugged as he continue on taking her pictures. She snatch the camera from him and grin, turning the camera around, “Smile!” The sound of clicking was heard and a flash, she closes her eyes at the sudden exposure and so did he.

“Ugh, I hate cameras.” She pout. Myungsoo chuckle and pull her closer to him, he held the camera up with a hand and flip the screen so that he could see it. He set on the timer and press the button, “Smile beautiful!” Just when the timer shuts off and the sound of clicking was heard, he turn around and kiss  her cheek.

“You still look cute when you’re shock.” He sadly smile.

 

 

The school had given the students a week off for them to recover from the shock and for their friends funeral but two days after that nightmare, they came back to school. You can see that the students were scared and cautious, even with the slightest rustle of the bush scares them.

Please log in to read the full chapter