chapter 1:the big suprise and who is the newbie?

school celebrity love story

12.30,gweodangdong high school cafe.

“Hyung,I heard a hot news from headmaster when I past the headmaster room"sehun speaks with exited tone to his friend,exo.“what is it's"ask Kris not looking at sehun.“when you guys heard this news you will totally shock"answer sehun with smirked.“sehun,please do not waste my time”luhan scolded sehun.“OK OK,jeon seohyun will studied in this school.Shh,don't tell anyone"sehun whispered to his friend.“MWO! "the shout with a shock face and that's make those student curious what they talking about.“Shh"sehun speak in low voices.after 30 minit their talk about seohyun,they make a move to go to the class.

 

At the class...

The class was busy making noise.suddenly,they heard a loud voices.“the teacher is coming"one of the boys shouted.then,they take a sit instantly.“good morning Mrs Nana"greet the monitor.“good morning,sit down"answer Mrs Nana their geography teacher.“before I start,I have a good news for you,their has a newbie,and she is going to studied in this class"Mrs nana speaks.“what's so special when they has a newbie?"one of the boys laugh and the whole class follow him except exo.exo just smirked when they heard that statement.“at the first,you will laugh,but after this,you all will regrets"answer Mrs. Nanawith smirked.

 

After 5 minit their quiet. suddenly someone knocked the class room front door.“come in"Mrs Nana speak.of course the one who was knocked the door is the newbie.they watch the newbie with a shock face.then,there we're shout like a sasaeng fan.“calm down,guys."Mrs nana respon with their reaction and she just smile sweetly.“anonghaseyo jeon seohyun imida.I hope we will be a good friend"she intro herself to her classmates and then she just give a sweet smile that can melt other heart.they just shout non stop calling her name.“you can sit down beside luhan,luhan please raise your hand"answer Mrs.Nana.luhan proudly raise his hand and sweetly smile to seohyun.“park luhan imida"luhan intro him self to seohyun smile.“ne, neon seohyun imida"seohyun answer back.“I know you,you are the most popular mc,actress and model,right"luhan speak to her with excited tone and it's show how their closet and that make seohyun fan jealous towards luhan.as seohyun reply,she just cutely nod and give luhan her angelic smile that can make luhan hearts beat rapidly.

 

Sorry for the short update and the terrible English language. 😭.I hope you like it.thanks for read my work.kasahamida💜💚