a Pissed can be tame

I Need you, I Love you too
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a short "disaster" discussion with her father, Jessica walk back to her bedroom and check the time in her iphone homescreen which said 8:00 am and she remember that she still wearing her bathrobe and still didn't eat her breakfast. Then she frown again as she recall what her father "requested" to her. 

 

"sigh* what will I do now? I am practically in the situation where it is very hard to get out, it is either someone will get hurt or I will be the one to suffer." As Jessica said to her thought and the frown in her face is very evident, as she approach her walk-in-closet that practically same as size of a 4-storey single detached house. Because shopping is one of her hobby, she just buy expensive branded clothes if she want the style or even the color, not to mention that her clothes is arrange based on the style of the clothes from simple tee up to the formal wear, just like how the numbers are arrange properly. 

Jessica walk to undergarment section, she picked up a white fitted tank top, then she unknotted the belt of the bathrobe and letting it slide down to ground, revealing her black push-up bra and black plain complimenting to each other as she carefully wear her white fitted tank top that is now hugging her perfect curves in her body. She picked up her bathrobe and put it on the "disposal bin", technically it is just a laundry basket, but since that their house is very high-end and loft stuff, there is a "disposal bin" which has a conveyor belt that leads to their laundy area, which there are maids who are in-charge of washing and arranging their clothes even though there are high-tech appliances can do it for them, but of course technology is not perfect like what Jessica wants to, that is why they still need maids to work out for the imperfection of the technology. Then she walk to the dress section, as she picked up a white long-sleeves with flower lace designed from neckline up to chestline, above knee-level dress which her white fitted tank top is somehow revealing to the lacey part of the dress. 

Before she go to her footware section and accessories, she check herself to a large full length mirror inside her walk-in-closet and she smile in satisfation that her dress is fitting her body perfectly, and as she done checking her appearance, she walk to the footware section which is same size as her clothing section, it is also arrange properly according to its style from open to close shoes. Then as she goes to the flat close shoe section, she picked up her beige silky leather brogues shoes and she sat down to a long bench on the center of the footware section, the carefully slip the shoes perfectly to her feet and a knocking sound is producing due to her veneered heel colliding to the laminated wood flooring as she walk to her accessory section. There another large are with variety of accessories which is also arrange in different types according to its style. Well if you are wondering how did she do that well it's not her the one who arrange that she commanded "several" maids to arrange it for her and they took a month to finish sorting her walk-in-closet. 

Then she get her Cartier Tank Americaine small model watch made of 18 karats of white gold with round cut diamonds. Its crown shape is octagon surrounded by diamonds also. Jessica is fond of diamonds, all of her accessories contains diamonds, if you are wondering why, because it is her birthstone and she love how the diamonds sparkle as the light hits it. The she wear her square shaped stud earrings with diamonds on it, and wear her diamond necklace. Then she go to her make-up area which is also inside of the accessories section, and of course nothing is new her make-up are arrange perfectly.

As she sat down to a simple cushioned stool in front of a half-length mirror mounted on the wall, she began fixing her hair by brushing it carefully and she put right side of her above her right bust and do her simple make-up, and before she proceed to check her creation, she didn't forget to put her favourite Jeanne Lanvin perfume around her body. Then finally after her 1 hour and a half session of her fashion, she mentally thank herself that she planned ahead what she will wear, otherwise she will take another hour which result her to be late in class which she is not please to that. Then she check herself again for the last time and smile proudly at her creation before heading out to her walk-in-closet she check her wrist watch indicating that it is already 9:30 am and she frown because her travel time is mostly 1 hour and sometimes depending to the traffic flow the maximum time travel will be 1 hour and half, and she don't want to be late or just exact on time, she want at least 30 mins earlier, which her class will start at 10:00 am. 

 

"sigh* what would I do, I will be late even I use my fastest car." as Jessica frowning and thinking what she will do and a lightbulb suddenly appear above her head and walk to their elevator which is a few meters across to her room then she didn't forget her purse and iphone before heading to the elevator lobby. A ding sound indicating that the elevator door will soon to be open, and as soon as it is open she press the H, meaning Helipad, yes they have helicopter and with an "s" also jet planes, cruise ship and like all types of vehicle in this world they have it. Then a ding sound produce and as the elevator door open Jessica walk out and not to mention she is wearing her Black Paris of owned by their company, Blanc & Eclare, she is the one managing that company. Then as Jessica is on her way to helicopter the pilot running towards to helicopter and outrun Jessica as he open immediately the door and guide the ice princess as she step inside to helicopter and the pilot immediately took his seat in front and immediately start the engine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter