Chapter 7

Forgive Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning and look at the clock. It's 9am. I sat up and check my phone. I got a message from unknown. I didn't recognize those number. 


'Hey morning! Have a great day . Smile always :) -Park Jimin' you raised your eyebrow. 


'Jimin? Where did he get my number ?' You rolled your eyes and go to the bathroom to take a shower. 


After breakfast you go to the living room and turn on the TV. I have nothing to do today. Huh. Hana and Soojin is busy . I don't want to bother them . 


*knock knock knock* Someone knock on your door. 


"Coming!" You half shouted. You open the door and saw the familiar figure standing infront of you. His back was facing you. He turned around and smile widely. It's Park Jimin.


"Hey ?" He smiled.


"Why did you come?" You said with boring face. 


"Ah, uhh, I-I want to ask you out. " He said nervous


"You know the answer right? Hell no" You said 


"Hyojin. Wait wait" He trying to say something but you already close the door. 


'What the' You thought sit on the couch continue enjoy your snack. 


*knock knock* someone knock on your door again . You open the door and saw Jimin again. 


"What you want ?!" You said crossed your arm. He smiled like an idiot. 


 "I want-" 


"You don't understand what am I saying ? I said no!" 


"Yah yah" He trying to say something again but you didn't give him a chance. You just close the door. (Poor Jimin xD)


After 10 minutes, you heard someone knock on your door again. You open harshly and saw Jimin again. 


"WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?!" You shouted. He just grin. 


"Don't get mad" He g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter