Support

Support

Hakyeon ran along the hallway as soon as he saw locks of that silver gray hair near the door, jumping into the taller man's arms and twirling him a bit.

"You did well, Wonshik." Wonshik held him closer, their bodies ready to merge into one, holding Hakyeon so dearly as if he was fragile but also tight enough to show his great gratitude.

"Such a supportive boyfriend", Wonshik commented and Hakyeon grinned.

"Of course I am, who else would support you. I brought all those byeolbits with me, without me it wouldn't be a full house" Wonshik scoffed. Hakyeon always loved talking highly of himself. Wonshik found this irresistibly adorable. Wonshik smiled, rendering the arrogant Hakyeon off guard, his caramel face a few shades darker... Or redder.

"Thank you for everything." Hakyeon melted in Wonshik's strong arms, his words mercilessly genuine that left Hakyeon all fluid.

How unfair.

Hakyeon tried to smile smugly, only catching a pair of thin lips pressed on his. The surrounding staff having to shield them from nosy fansites and paparazzi, they still had their image after all. Wonshik retreats and sets Hakyeon on his feet, supporting him with a hand on Hakyeon's lower back as they continued to walk into the dressing room. "Please leave us for a while, and treat Taekwoon-hyung to the buffet he kept eyeing in the 4th floor." The staff bowed at his request and Hakyeon cooing at Wonshik teasingly as he was exhibiting such a spoiled brat act but ending up being pulled closer that he was unable to finish his sentence when Wonshik started dominating his lips again. "C'mere and tell me how I looked on-stage." Before they could have complete privacy, a knock came at the door.

The staff person smiles and nods at Wonshik, “By the way, Sir, we will have to re-shoot your encounter in the hallway. We couldn’t really include what happened a while ago…”

“Can you send me that clip instead of deleting it?”