Final.

More Important Than Diablo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

 

All LEGGOs know that the biggest gamer in EXID is their rapper, Ahn LE. The rapper that can’t stop playing her favorite game, Diablo, even in the company. She can play that game everywhere and anywhere.

 

But then there is someone, who hates it when LE pays more attention on her game than her. And it’s of course none other than her girlfriend, Heo Solji. The older girl would whine and tell LE to bring her out for a walk or for a meal. If LE ignores Solji, she would sulk the whole day. Oh, baby Solji.

 

Thus, they are always in a love-hate relationship.

 

Today, it was of no difference. It’s their off day and LE is camping in her room, playing Diablo.

 

Then there was Solji, who is planking upside down on the couch because she was so bored as her girlfriend is playing her game again. Solji saw the falling leafs from the plants in their balcony. She went over and picked up the biggest leaf.

 

Solji went to LE’s room and used the leaf to tickle LE’s ear, causing the girl to jump on her chair.

 

“YA! Heo Solji! Leave me alone!” LE slapped Solji’s arm.

 

“Aish… You only know how to tell me to leave you alone… Really can’t spell ‘leave’ without LE…” Solji sat on LE’s bed and swing her legs.

 

“I’m on the last level already, don’t disturb me.” LE said coldly without looking at the older girl.

 

There was a deafening silence in the room, and LE felt weird. She knew Solji is still in her room, but normally she would disturb her even if she warned her not to. LE paused her game and turned back, only to see Solji hugging her knees tight while pouting.

 

LE laughed out loud and turned off her computer. She extended her hand, waiting for Solji to hold.

 

“I thought you’re at your last level already? Why did you turn it off?” Solji asked, still feeling upset about just now.

 

“Can I concentrate on playing when I have a sulky girlfriend sitting behind me?” LE bent down such that she’s at the same level at Solji.

 

“You have to start all over again, are you sure?” Solji asked again.

 

“Yes, I can always restart my game.” LE gave up, she sat next to Solji and wrapped her arms around her waist.

 

“Hee hee… I guess I am still the number one in your life!” Solji returned the hug and now she’s all smiley again.

 

LE laughed at Solji, how could she be so kiddy when she’s already 27?

 

“I know you’re craving for grilled eels, get changed and let’s go.” LE gave Solji’s a few pats.

 

“Woah! Ahn LE! I really love you?!” Solji planted a kiss on LE’s lips before sprinting to her room to get changed.

 

At the restaurant, the girls got themselves a private room so people wouldn’t recognize them, although their dating news are already revealed to the public. Solji was busy staring at LE while the younger girl is grilling the eels.

 

“LE-ya, should we call the kids to go to noraebang after this?” Solji asked with her face leaned onto her palms.

 

“No.”

 

“Why~?” Solji showed her aegyo again but LE was already immune to it, so there was no effect on her.

 

“I need to restart Diablo and level up another rank by tonight.” LE made a wrap for her girlfriend, hoping to shut but she failed.

 

“Whfen wffuil yofu shteop phlaiying youwsr gewmame?” LE g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter