One

Stained Perfection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One - Hidden

 

 

 

Ara's skinny fingers trailed along on her rosy cheeks, where recovering cuts and light scars still remained. Her cracked red lips curved into a bitter smile as she felt the stubbles of the scars, sorrowly memorised by the rough texture against her fingertips.

 

She reached for her makeup brush, she gently applied powdered foundation that concealed her flaws. The school's mustard uniform barely managed to cover her recovering bruises on her thighs and the deep cuts that were scattered along her shoulders. Yoo Ara stared at the reflection from her broken mirror, she was pleased.

 

Because she looked normal.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Ara." Murmurs spread across the school hallways as soon as Ara stepped foot in the building. Ara's white knee-highs emphasised her model-like height, alongside with the perfect figure where her uniform has perfectly clung onto her hips.

 

Ara almost looked perfect. 

 

"Didn't she disappeared for months? Crap, Ara looks even better than before." Girls dreamingly awed over the emotionless female as she passed their lockers. 

 

As Ara walked towards her homeroom, cheers and screams filled the hallway. Her brow knitted together as the cheers grew louder by time, her bitter piercing eyes searched the crowd and laid her glare on a group the males.

 

Those faggots, nothing but plastic. 

 

The group of males had loving smiles sewn onto their poreless faces as fangirls called out for them. As the richest and also the most popular students in their high school, they could say they owned the school.

 

The male's aura overpowered the student body, most casually joking around whilst effortlessly looking good. Barely dressed in their provided uniform, they were dressed in designer items instead. Of course, they would get away with breaking such rules, as Kim Joonmyeon was the principal's one and only son. 

 

"Sehun dyed his hair back to black!" One of the girls in Ara's English class gasped as the males pushed roughly against the overgrowing crowd. 

 

"Jongin looks so damn good if that didn't seduce him. Oh man, he'd be mine." 

 

Ara snapped and harshly cussed. 

 

"Would you move?" Ara pushed roughly against the crowd of hormonal students. 

 

The female held a sour expression throughout the morning until cold eyes twinkled in glee as she saw a particular student who sparked her interest. Ara's lips quivered in excitement, the movement of her prey irked her attention. The slightest steps Han Soyeon took towards her locker, the more Ara's smirk grew. 

 

"Welcome back to hell, Han." Ara's smearing voice whispered.

 

 

 

 

.....

 

 

 

 

 

"Morning, Mullet." Ara's icy tone attacked the girl. Soyeon slowly lifted her heavy head to meet the gaze of her most feared predator. Yoo Ara.

 

" turned mute aye?" Ara chuckled sarcastically. The squeals slowly died out as the crowd had gathered around Yoo Ara and Han Soyeon, where the popular girl confronted SOPA's most disliked outcast also surprisingly the richest student's girlfriend.

 

"What do you want Yoo Ara-ssi?" Soyeon bravely spoke, her voice sounded unaffected and nearly fearless.

 

Ara's bruised fingers curled a lock of blonde hair behind her ear. Her cracked lips that were smeared with lipgloss curved into a smirk, she enjoyed the girl change of attitude, her eyebrows perked in interest as she walked closer to Soyeon. Ara lowered her gaze as she towered the petite girl who questioned Ara's distance between them. 

 

"Hm well, let me see? For you to die." Ara smiled sweetly as she spat.

 

Soyeon hissed and curled up.

 

"Well keep rotting. Like a Mullet." Ara's fractured shoulders outstretched Soyeon's and forcefully pushed.

 

The crowd chuckled and some stared in absolute shock.

 

Ara's teeth roughly gripped on her bottom lip, until the taste of bitter blood oozed from her cracked lips as her shoulders locked into position. The iron-like substance burned against her tonsils as she swallowed, the frown expressed on her face hardened.

 

Ara endured the pain and carried out on with her facade, after all, she was the antagonist.

 

Soyeon's body collided with the lockers loudly which alerted the attention of a group of males. Especially Kim Jongin's. The males harshly pushed against the dozen of students which huddled together when Ara's foot rested against Soyeon's freshly washed uniform. A deadly smirk twisted upon her lips whilst Soyeon released soft groans as Ara's black Doctor Martin's dug deeper into Soyeon's chest.

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" A voice snapped sourly.

 

"Like always, prince ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter