Ever Gone

Ever Gone

1.

“Ding!”, the phone buzzed.

Tiffany picked up the phone and looked at it, it was Sooyoung who had send a message in their group chat in LINE to remind the members to take time to watch the new episode of her drama ”My Spring Days”.

“Tonight, the story of Stephanie will be told.”

Tiffany stared at the screen and laughed, she didn’t know was it the writers who really wrote the name or this great actress forcibly put her real name up.

Turn on the TV, when she was changing the channel she saw a familiar face.

Is the drama that competed with Sooyoung’s drama, “She’s So Lovable.”

The hand that was holding the remote control trembled.

The members used to say that this child looked alike with Yoona, but today Tiffany finally understood why this child looks like the other person, Jessica.

It is because when she was gone, if you see anything that is related to her, inevitably you will think of her.

Suddenly the sound of the door was opening interrupted Tiffany’s thoughts.

Is Sunny.

Tiffany stopped for a while and continued to look at the TV.

When Sunny had changed her high heels into slippers and walked into the living room, it was Sooyoung’s part in the TV, “It has already started? Wait I go gets some snacks to eat.”

“I want strawberry ice-cream.”

Sunny suddenly stopped walking and turned back to look at the pink figure who was sitting in the sofa, Tiffany realized that her voice sounds dry, sounded more weary than Sunny who had just ended her schedule.

Sunny lowered her voice,”Fany-ah, eats some sweetmeats you’ll feel better.”