Jinwoo's Sweet Course

The Lion Deer Medley
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My submission for winderland 2015.

**

 

The first thing Seunghoon caught sight of when he woke up was the darkness that surrounded his bedroom. He lazily reached for his phone that was placed beside his pillow to check the time, it was past 8 in the evening already when he woke up from his nap. He quickly scrolled through his kakao messenger and saw that one of the messages was from Jinwoo, the message was sent just 10 minutes ago saying he will be home soon. Seunghoon knows he ed up, he promised his lover yesterday that he would cook a special meal for him after his drama filming. Annoyed, he ran his hand through his hair and scolded himself for forgetting to set up an alarm. He quickly gets up and went straight to the kitchen to fix up a quick meal for his tired hyung.

Before Seunghoon could start preparing for the meal, he receives another message from Jinwoo saying he is already in the elevator going up to the apartment and starving. Seunghoon panics and doesn’t even know what to do at this point. He hurriedly went to the apartment’s entrance and waited for his lover to arrive.

 

-

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry! I overslept and I haven’t prepared dinner yet, forgive me hyung. I’ll do anything you ask me to, punish me! Just don’t get angry!” Seunghoon gave a pout that emphasized his cheeks out to his lover.

Jinwoo who was surprised from what welcomed him home, just smiled and asked “Anything?” with a smile full of hidden agenda.

“Anything.” responded Seunghoon with much confidence.

“Well then, I want you…” Jinwoo leaned forward and trusted the weight of his body on Seunghoon who automatically places his hand on his lover’s waist.

“You want me to what hyung?” as Seunghoon swallowed nervously.

“I want you to bottom tonight as a punishment for not cooking the meal you promised.” as Jinwoo pats his lover’s .

Seunghoon froze, digesting what his lover just asked him to do. He hasn’t tried being a bottom and he never bottoms but he doesn’t want his lover to get angry. Jinwoo was tired from drama filming but there he was oversleeping and forgets to cook for him.

“I will do it because I love you!” Seunghoon speaks, stuttering and cold sweats forming on the side of his forehead. He loves Jinwoo so much that Seunghoon will even offer his ity to his hyung.

Jinwoo on his tippy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter