Final

All Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The flowers were blooming on the side of the road as he walked through that way.

 

How he wished she was here with him ..

 

He knew how much she would love these. The surrounding which was reminding him of her. It was enough to make him felt at home. Even though they were apart miles away, she was still be able to make he felt that way.

 

He could not wait any longer to meet her and kiss away all her insecurities. He wanted to tell her they made it. He could not wait to caress her soft face with his thumbs and gazed into her eyes lovingly.

 

Through that way he would tell her how much he had miss her. He would stare deep into her eyes and told her how much he loves her. He was always a man of actions. He would love to say that he loves her everyday but he was afraid that it would lost it meaning.

 

He prefered to show her how much he loves her. He would make sure she knew he was smitten by her — that he was head over heels for her.

 

He smiled at the thoughts of her. He crossed the road and rushed back to his apartment before he drove himself to the airport.

 

—•—

 

“Noona! Open the freaking door!” Her brother shouted, knocking her bedroom’s door.

 

“I don’t have the appetite to eat. Stop forcing me to eat!” She covered her ears with her pillow and pulled her blankets over her body.

 

“But Kai hyung—”

 

“Stop mentioning his name!”

 

Her brother sighed, “I’m dead if hyung knows I’m not feeding her.”

 

“What did you say?” She asked.

 

“Tell me if you want anything when your bad mood subside.” He returned to his room.

 

She was not usually moody but the period pain was not really helping at the moment. This was the third time Kai cancelled his flight back to Korea from China. She felt pranked and betrayed. She was not hoping much but since it was him who excitedly told her that he was getting back, she could not help but put her hopes high.

 

Kai was supposed to arrive in Korea that evening but guessed it turned otherwise. What pissed her even more was she knew it from her brother when she just got ready to fetch him at the airport.

 

Tears escaped from her eyes, flowing down her cheeks. “Aish, I’m being too emotional!”

 

She fell asleep easily after she got tired from crying. She tossed around on her bed, feeling uncomfortable with her state. As she tried to snuggle more into her favorite pillow, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She turned around to snuggle more into the warmth she felt. She whispered, “I miss you.”

 

Though it was just a dream, she did not want to waste a second and hugged him back tight. He chuckled and caressed her back, calming her. He pulled her on top of him and that was when she felt so comfortable and fell back into her slumber.

 

—•—

 

She woke up that morning, searching for the warmth she felt the night before but it was gone. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter