Who's that Girl?

Someday We'll Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here!! Welcome to our humble abode!"

 

Jessica hurriedly got off the car and welcomed her best friend. She's a Korean-American Shin hye met in grade school, she was the new girl and Jessica is the popular kid. They hit it off right away and Shin hye became as popular in no time though they're differences are miles away. Jessica is very feminine and loves flirting with boys, while Shin hye is the odd one, loves surfing, cars and reading books. She's also a snob, but boys seemed to like it while other girls hated on her. 



"Wow Jess, this place is not humble at all. It's so grand!"

 

Shin hye was so amazed with the fabulous home on the sand. There’s a spiral staircase to the roof and an indoor glass walled bathroom spa finished in titanium and granite featuring separate vanities and make-up mirrors, a huge Jacuzzi tub with attached massage table and an unbelievable two person shower and steam room with literally hundreds of jets coming from many angles. The rooms are huge which also feature multi wall mirror closets, flat screen TV and small breakfast area. The lower floor features an eat-in black granite kitchen with Sub-Zero and Viking titanium appliances. Other toys contained there include a working soda fountain and an ice cream freezer. The downstairs is completed by a semi-circular enormous balcony. At the back of Shin hye’s mind, she could also have the same luxurious things in life as Jessica’s if only her parents made it through. But she didn’t feel jealous about it, okay, maybe a little.



"Well, my dad's got the taste. By the way, what will you do today?" Jessica asked Shin hye while throwing all her stuff in the living room and slumped on the couch.


"I don't want to waste time, I saw the beach while coming here and the waves are a waste if I won't ride 'em." 

 

Shin hye learned how to surf at eight. She felt so lonely being in another country, so when her mother brought her to Malibu for the first time and saw how riding the waves could be so much fun, she didn’t stop pleading her mom to have someone teach her how to surf. Years of surfing taught her a lot. It also became her escape whenever she wants to set the steam off. Having a family like hers could really be stressing. But of course she never tells her mom about her feelings, the woman has a lot of puzzles to solve in her unhealthy brain already.


"Oh geez, aren't you tired of travelling here? I'll probably lie on the beach sand and look for some cute guys to put lotion on me."


"Huh! -o-meter's speeding, out of the way boys!" Shinhye acted as if on the steering wheel and crashed beside Jessica. They both laughed so hard and started stripping on their bikinis. Of course Jessica is wearing a very skimpy one, which her father wouldn't approve of, but what the heck, no parents are with them. She rushed outside first for Jessica would do her beachi'n ritual according to the latter. Shinhye doesn't wear make up at the beach, sunscreen is enough for her.



<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"Hot babe staring at you, 4 o'clock." Woo bin hissed in his best friend's right ear for the nth time. 

"Too tan." Jong suk replied shortly. 


"Oh come on man, we've been here for half an hour already and all you said were 'too tall, too blonde, too skinny, chubby, big s, too tan, too muscled, plastic surgery, too much make up'. We're here to enjoy the summer with hot bikini ladies and all you do is criticize them!"

 

Woo bin said in a singsong and agitatedly scratched his head. He couldn't understand why his best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter