Unnecessarily Jealous

Jealous

“EunHyuk, don’t be like that, I don’t understand why you're angry with me” I said as I did my best imitation of a cute puppy, but even if I had done the most adorable of aygeo, it would not have worked because he is not even looking at me. He has his back turned to me as a little boy doing tantrums, it is very childish of him to not want to talk like adults, if he were to hear me out he would realize that I’m right, how could it be my fault SiWoon is so flirty on stage? He does not understand the hundreds of fans we would lose if I were to push him away abruptly as when we're alone, I know I've told them both a thousand times: I told Siwoon not to be so affectionate with me and EunHyuk not to get jealous so easily but it’s always the same, the same pointless argument- "It doesn’t make sense for you to react like this, Hyuk, I didn’t want it!”

- "I already know" - he answered me with obvious anger still without turning to see me- "You never want to, but neither do you stop it, that's the problem."

- "But you know I can’t when we are in front of the fans" - I explained, finally getting my pissed of boyfriend to at least look at my face "The fans love the skin-ship between members and you know it, you yourself have done it many times".

- "It's not the same, I do it because I like it, they are my friends and I hug them naturally, it is normal for me and it is also normal in SiWoon, he loves the skin-ship even when it is not to do fan service, that’s why I’m not angry with him, he doesn’t have bad intentions".

- "Then why do you get angry with me?" - I asked. In part I'm glad he does not blame SiWoon, it would be a bigger problem if the two of them begin to fight.

- "Because you don’t even like hugs, as you've said several times, that kind of thing bothers you, not even with me are you so affectionate, so why do you accept all those hugs and groping from him?"- he told me and I felt my anger increased, have I not told him enough times already that in public I cannot refuse? It bothers me when he gets so stubborn and we have to fight over something so silly. I don’t have those kinds of feelings towards SiWoon, when will he get that? It seems logic won’t get me anywhere this time, so I go back to pouting my lips and caressing his right cheek as I offer a truce.

- "Okay, I promise to be more affectionate with you and talk to him to turn off the skin-ship, are you happy with that, love?" - I added that last endearment amidst my despair, I never really call him that way, I usually call him by his name but I'm running out of ideas. And to my great relief the strategy seems to work right away because there’s a smile on his face as he begins to approach me, He grabs a hold of both of my hands and looks me straight in the eye.

- "Sorry if you get tired with these fights, it may seem silly but you have no idea how bad it makes me feel to see you smiling in the arms of another" – he tells me tenderly while planting a soft kiss on the back of my hand. I smile and close my eyes when I see his face get close to mine slowly. While his lips massage mine in a gentle kiss I cannot help but think of all the times we have argued over the same thing, and the many times we will in the future; he knows as well as I do that I just made a promise I cannot keep (SiWoon and I will keep doing fanservice, I won’t even try and stop him, he's a lost cause), but he loves me and will forgive me again, he's that kind of person, kind, understanding and with a big heart, that's why I love him so much; he’s so patient with me even though I take twisted pleasure in annoying him constantly. And although sometimes they cause problems, I must admit that this jealousy of his ... I really like.