KaiBaek new life

Kai and baby Jonghyun: KaiBaek Last Installment

Jonghyun was brought back home after two days he was born. Kai hugs Baekhyun waist tightly, supporting him to walk while Jonghyun sleeping soundly in Baekhyun’s arm.

“He doesn’t even move that much for the whole journey. Such a deep sleeper. Who’s habit he’s been following.” Kai comments after making sure that Baekhyun sits properly. Kai touches his baby’s cheek lightly making Jonghyun moves a bit before snuggling closer to his umma’s chest. Kai smiles wide but pause when he catches Baekhyun silently staring at him.

“Of course I’m not saying that our baby follows you, hyung.” Kai blurts out. Baekhyun can’t help but smirk. Both of them know that Baekhyun sleeps like a log when he’s exhausted.

“There goes Kai’s most obvious flaw. He’s saying exactly what he doesn’t want too.” Baekhyun thought to himself as Kai struggles to find a good excuse.

“You’re saying it yourself, Kai.” Baekhyun points out making Kai turns pale in instant. He immediately lowers his head asking for forgiveness. Baekhyun laughs seeing Kai’s action.

“Had I been really scary throughout my pregnancy?” Baekhyun asks and Kai immediately nods. Baekhyun hits Kai lightly seeing the action.

“Hey, you should at least lie a bit.” Baekhyun said with a pout. Kai can’t help but chuckles.

“But, you’re scary hyung.” Kai teases making Baekhyun pouts deeper. Kai laughs happily.

“I can take it well hyung. I’ll accept anything you’ll do. It’s not like I don’t understand you was like that because you’re carrying our child.” Kai said proudly making Baekhyun looks weirdly at him.

“Since when are you so cheesy? Have you been learning from Sehun?” Baekhyun tease back making Kai sighs.

“Can’t you at least let me be romantic for once, hyung?” Kai asks and Baekhyun stares at him in disbelief. Kai scratches his head seeing Baekhyun reaction.

“Aishh, how can Sehun do it with ease?” Kai complains making Baekhyun laughs. Kai rolls his eyes seeing his wife reaction and starts picking him up. Baekhyun widen his eyes in shock.

“Special treatment for special person. Sorry for all the trouble carrying our child for nine months, sorry for making you battling for your life giving birth to him, and thank you for this gift. I love you.” Kai whispers when Baekhyun leans his head on Kai’s chest, Jonghyun securely in his arm. Baekhyun shook his head.

“It’s nicer when you’re not following the script, Kim Jongin.” Baekhyun thought silently with a wide smile.

………………………………………………………………………………………………......

Baekhyun was out doing some recuperation with Chanyeol’s noona living Kai alone with baby Jonghyun. Kai stares at Jonghyun who was busy his finger. Kai pull Jonghyun’s finger lightly away from the baby’s mouth and he chuckles when Jonghyun open his mouth following where the finger goes.

“Do you like your finger that much?” Kai asks but becomes startles when Jonghyun Kai’s thumb.

“I guess you’re hungry. Let me make you some milk.” Kai said as he pick Jonghyun up from the bed and walk to the kitchen.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kai watches intently as Jonghyun the bottle hungrily. Kai rocks baby Jonghyun lightly in his arm.

“Jonghyun, will you your umma like that if he feed you?” Kai asks in wonders when the baby finish the milk in record time. Jonghyun just snuggles into Kai’s chest seeking for warmth making Kai chuckles.

“Hey, are you avoiding your appa question? I guess I’ll ask your umma myself.” Kai whispers lightly as he rubs comforting circle on Jonghyun to lull the baby.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

Baekhyun was reading some books when Kai pulls the book away from him. Baekhyun looks at his husband questioningly but Kai simply smiles.

“You need to rest, Baek.” Kai said making Baekhyun sighs. Since Kai is younger than him, Kai is often acts childishly. It was rare for Kai to acts mature, so when Kai use the strict tone, Baekhyun knows he needs to comply. Baekhyun smiles and starts leaning back to his pillow.

“So, how was it with Jonghyun? Do you have any difficulties?” Baekhyun asks when Kai pull him so that Baekhyun’s head was on his chest.

“If he’s not sleeping, he’ll be feeding from his bottle. I’ve been quiet lonely since our baby ignores me.” Kai complains jokingly making Baekhyun chuckles.

“That’s what all baby does Kai, they eat and sleep for almost the whole day.” Baekhyun points out and Kai pretends to pout.

“I’m envious.” Kai said making Baekhyun laughs hard.

“Of your own son? You’re becoming more and more like Sehun, Kai.” Baekhyun teases making Kai scoffs.

“I understand know why Sehun was like that. Jonghyun can sleep all he likes and…” Suddenly Kai stops. He remembers how Jonghyun his feeding bottle earlier.

“Hyung, that reminds me, how does it feel like?” Kai asks curious making Baekhyun frown in confusion.

“Huh?” Baekhyun answers short and Kai eagerly rephrase his question.

“How does it feel when Jonghyun your when you feed him?” Kai asks curiously and Baekhyun’s face turn red out of sudden.

“Just get some sleep already.” Baekhyun mumbles before hiding himself in the blanket leaving Kai confuse.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Come on hyung, tell me.” Kai begs again when he sees Baekhyun holding Jonghyun in his arm the next day. Baekhyun sighs.

“I don’t feed our Jonghyun if you’re aware Kim Jongin.” Baekhyun said calmly making Kai’s eyes widen in shock.

“Eh?!!! But why???!!!” Kai asks clearly shocks and Baekhyun looks at him in disbelief.

“Seriously Kai?” Baekhyun asks and Kai blinks innocently. Baekhyun massages his head lightly.

“I can’t because I don’t have time to take the hormone.” Baekhyun explains and Kai still looks confuse. Baekhyun sighs tiredly.

“It’s all your fault you know.” Baekhyun points out making Kai frown automatically.

“Why is it my fault?” Kai asks still doesn’t have any clues. Baekhyun shook his head.

“Seriously Jonghyun, don’t follow your appa insensitiveness, it’s infuriating.” Baekhyun whispers silently with Kai glaring at him. Baekhyun rolls his eyes at his husband.

“Remember how you keep me busy throughout our honeymoon? The next thing I knew is that I’m holding three pregnancy test kits with positive result.” Baekhyun said and Kai finally understand everything.

“Hey, it’s your fault that you keep seducing me hyung.” Kai replies back making Baekhyun raises his eyebrows.

“Aren’t you the one keep pleading to me to walk around ?” Baekhyun replies back and Kai was going to answers Baekhyun when they hears Sehun’s voice.

“…and why am I here ends up hearing Jongin and Baekhyun hyung married lifestyle?” Sehun asks frowning with heavily pregnant Chanyeol giggling next to him. Baekhyun flushes red when he sees them and Kai snickers happily.

“You’re the one that choose the wrong time to come, Hunnie.” Kai said shifting the blame to Sehun making Sehun gasps in disbelief. Chanyeol can’t help but burst out laughing.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kai was left again with baby Jonghyun, but this time he’s staying with Sehun and all of Sehun’s kids. Jonghyun was sleeping soundly on his mattress with Minho and the twin girls staring intently at the baby.

“What are they doing?” Kai asks Sehun who was busy choosing the channels.

“Admiring Jonghyun.” Sehun answers uninterested but Kai smiles proudly.

“My Jonghyun is good looking right?” Kai said proud and Sehun nods without looking at Kai.

“Of course, he got Baekhyun hyung’s gene. Baekhyun hyung is pretty cute you know.” Sehun comments calmly but stop to glare at Kai because Kai hits his head hard.

“What was that for?” Sehun asks shocks.

“Stop eyeing your best friend wife. Besides our Jonghyun have my genes too. Of course he’ll be good looking.” Kai said confidently making Sehun rolls his eyes.

“Baekhyun hyung will suffer from migraine if his son follow your players’ lifestyle.” Sehun comments and Kai burst out laughing.

“Yes, he’ll blame me to no ends.” Kai confess making Sehun laughs too.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Baekhyun comes back to a dark home. He tip toed to his shared bedroom with Kai and the scene that greets him make Baekhyun smiles. Lying on the bed are Kai with Jongin on his chest sleeping soundlessly. Baekhyun smiles wide.

“Who thought the wild Jongin can change this much.” Baekhyun thoughts silently before exiting the room. He chuckles a bit remembering the time when his husband hold the massive probability of having babies being left on his front door.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kai walks to the bed with Baekhyun already lying down getting ready to sleep. Kai snakes his hand under his wife head and pull him closer to his chest.

“Baek…” Kai calls making Baekhyun looks up toward him.

“Yes?” Baekhyun answers.

“Why don’t you take the hormone like Chanyeol hyung?” Kai suggest. Baekhyun remembers how Chanyeol’s noona force Chanyeol to take constant supplies of hormone so that if Chanyeol have another unplanned pregnancy, he can feed his baby.

“Why are you asking me too?” Baekhyun asks curious since it will be too late for Jonghyun to be feed.

“Well, I wonder what it will taste like.” Kai wonders out loud making Baekhyun’s eyes widen.

“Jongin, what are you planning?” Baekhyun asks in horror.

“Do you think I can share it if you can feed?” Kai asks excited and Baekhyun turns pale.

“No way!” Baekhyun said flustered making Kai laughs.

“You’re so cute when you’re embarrassed, Baek.” Kai whispers before pulling Baekhyun to kiss him. When Kai release the kiss, Baekhyun was panting.

“You’re too aggressive Jongin.” Baekhyun mumbles making Kai smiles wide. Kai was snaking his hand into Baekhyun’s shirt but Baekhyun stop his hand. Kai looks confusedly at Baekhyun.

“I still have my stitches on, Jongin.” Baekhyun whispers into Kai’s ears and Kai groans in despair. Baekhyun chuckles lightly and was turning away when Kai grab his shoulder and make him lie completely flats on the bed. Kai moves to hover above Baekhyun. Kai leans closer until his lips is right next to Baekhyun’s ear.

“I’m good at waiting. You know that right, Baek?” Kai said making Baekhyun blushes. Kai moves down until his lips stop at Baekhyun’s neck. Kai the skin hard leaving a purple mark when he’s done. Kai then laughs. He moves away and sit up straight.

“Hyung, let’s make a lot of babies and live happily together.” Kai said excitedly and Baekhyun can’t help but throw a pillow lightly at his husband.

“How can I forget you can’t be serious for a long time Kai?” Baekhyun complains but stop in shocks when Kai pulls him for another deep kiss. Baekhyun smiles wide.

“Yes, let’s live a happy life, together, forever.” Baekhyun thought silently.