Jealous

Jealous

You were enjoying a day away from your hectic life as a CEO, it wasn’t everyday where you could relax but today was a fortunate day. You looked at your phone and saw you had a text from your girlfriend Tiffany Hwang, you smiled as you read the text.

Hey babe I’m finishing early so I’ll be at yours soon xxx

You sent a reply and stood up looking outside of your apartment window, it was a beautiful day so you decided to go out with your skateboard. You skated through the streets of Seoul looking at the various buildings where you saw pictures of your girlfriend Tiffany Hwang advertising clothing brands. As you were skating you saw the girl that was running through your mind day in day out with her group members, she was breathtaking as she was stood there in a simple dress top and jeans. She looked to the left and spotted you skating down towards her.

“(y/n)!” She yelled running towards you causing everyone’s attention to be diverted towards you guys. You picked up your skateboard and embraced her, it had been months since you last saw her due to your busy schedules but now that you saw her you weren’t letting her go for a long time. Pulling apart from the hug Tiffany leaned in and captured your lips for a heated kiss you seemed to forget your surroundings until you heard some coughing, looking behind Tiffany you saw it was Seohyun coughing whilst the rest of the girls looked at you guys in amusement.

“You shouldn’t go further or else this byuns mind will go crazy.” Sunny commented pointing at Taeyeon.

“Yah I’m not the only one that was pretty hot.” Taeyeon said in a lame attempt to defend her-self causing the girls to laugh.

“We’re going out to eat little one come and join us.” Sooyoung said as she put her arm around your shoulder and walked you to the SUV they would be driving in however as you were walking you spotted a devilish smirk being passed on from Sooyoung to the other girls. You sat in the car with Sooyoung however you were expecting Tiffany to sit next to you she was dragged away by Hyoyeon and Yuri to the other car. You were slightly disappointed but did not express it as you were busy conversing with girls about your recent adventures, the car stopped and you all exited to the restaurant.

“Table for nine please.” You said as you walked to the waitress, she looked you from head to toe and then her lips.

“Follow me ladies.” The waitress said picking up some menus walking close to you; this action did not go unnoticed by any of the girls however you were oblivious to this as you started to strike a conversation with the pretty waitress. You put the skateboard down and walked to the toilets to wash your hands you thought that Tiffany was going to follow you but you could hear Sunny stop her and Taeyeon followed you instead. You put the tap on and started to wash your hands looking to the right you saw Taeyeon smiling at you.

“I’m glad to happy to see you again (y/n)” Taeyeon said walking up to you and wrapping you in a warm embrace once you had dried your hands.

“Me too unnie.” You said breaking the hug but when you looked down you saw Taeyeon giving you a smirk.

“What is it?” You asked curiously.

“Just watch out.” Taeyeon replied with that she grabbed your hand and pulled you to the table where the other girls were, looking at the seating arrangement you saw that Tiffany was a few seats away from you on the opposite side to where you were sat. Once you sat down the waitress came to take your orders.

“Skateboarding that’s dangerous if you ever hurt yourself come to me I know first aid.” The waitress said all you did was smile and brush off her random comment as you were busy looking through the menu. “What would you all like?” The waitress asked, her eyes only looking at you. You had to say she was pretty you looked down in embarrassment due to your thoughts causing the waitress to smirk and Tiffany to glare at her. The girls each placed an order whilst you stared at the menu at the end it was your turn.

“I’m not sure would you recommend this or that?” You asked pointing to the items on the menu. She leaned in dangerously close and looked down at the menu, you could clearly see her cleavage and you gulped to try and keep the salivation away.

“I like this it’s spicy and hot.” She replied saucily you couldn’t help but blush as her arm started to run up and down your arm and she bit her lip. “Do you like that?” She asked, all you did was nod not trusting your voice at this moment she took a note and you watched her walk away, her hips swayed side to side and all you could do was stare. That was all you saw before you felt the pressure of a heel you yelled in pain attempting to jump out of your seat but you just crashed your knee in to the table causing you to slightly fall off your seat. Once you recovered you looked up and saw Tiffany sitting opposite you. How she got there you had no idea but you know why she hurt you.

“Watch your eyes (y/n).” She commanded in a frosty voice her glare sending shivers through your body and all you did was nod and look around avoiding the waitress who was looking at you. Looking at the table you saw all the girls smirking at you each giving you a thumbs up except Seohyun who looked concerned well at least someone cares you thought. The girls were talking but you had no idea what about because you were too busy shrinking under Tiffany’s glare to say anything. The waitress arrived and placed the food on the table, she placed your plate down last the food looked appetising so you stared at hungrily.

“Spicy and hot the way you like it.” She said, you looked up at her despite your better judgement and she popped a few buttons open and walked away fanning herself. You could feel Tiffany’s glare looking at her you could see she was extremely annoyed.

“Tiffany.” You started but she looked to the side refusing to listen you sighed and stood up walking up to her you placed a hand on her cheek this caused her to look at you. Looking at her eye’s you could see her jealousy and a few tears that were threatening to spill. Guilt fell over you as soon as you saw her sadness and kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry babe; forget her you’re forever my number 1. She’s a stranger that likes to flirt and I didn’t realise.” You apologised and Tiffany smiled giving you a kiss, the girls cheered causing you to break away.

“(y/n) eat your food not Tiffany.” Yuri commented causing a round of laughter as I went back to my seat and dug in.

“Hot and spicy?” Hyoyeon asked causing everyone to focus on my answer.

“Extremely.” You replied reaching for a glass of water to calm down the spice causing everyone to laugh. Once you were done with your food Tiffany requested the bill from the waitress however the waitress did not like the fact that your hand was intertwined with Tiffany’s as she gave Tiffany a look of disgust. You saw the waitress making her way but she seemed to have tripped and just like Spiderman you ran to her and caught her before she fell on her face. The girls seemed to stop talking and look at us.

“Even if there was no gravity on Earth I’d still fall for you.” The waitress said you stepped away from her quickly as you could feel Tiffany’s bright aura diminish in to a dark cold presence.

“That is enough from you. This person you’re hitting on is mine we love each other so you take your filthy presence away and keep away from us.” Tiffany yelled and took your hand; she stormed out of the restaurant and in to the car and drove off to your apartment. The ride was quite but you didn’t mind as the atmosphere calmed down once you put your hand on Tiffany’s whilst she was driving. Once she arrived both of you made your way to your apartment and cuddled on the sofa.

“I don’t like the way people hit on you only because you’re good looking.” Tiffany said breaking the silence, you looked at her in amusement and kissed her forehead.

“Don’t listen to them I’ve nearly got in to prison because of people commenting on you so my advice is the best.” You said causing Tiffany to giggle as you snuggled in to her neck.

“I love you(y/n). Even if I’m busy or I ignore you remember that because I can’t live without you.” Tiffany stated kissing your temple you grinned from ear to ear causing her to laugh.

“I love you too Tiffany Hwang.” You said and with that the both of you sat on the couch and enjoyed your day in doors with each other’s presence.