A Smile

A Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Late at night, you could see Hyukjae sleeping soundly in the middle of a king sized bed. He fell asleep right after he got home from recording, doing so many things is tiresome. He was so tired,  so very tired. He didn't even have enough energy to eat dinner, so he just slept.

Quiet snoring filled the silent room, only pegging him on further to sleep on.

 

Ttzz..Ttzz..

 

He hears the door open, but just ignores it. Maybe it was their manager, or the Ahjjuma that came  to clean the house, or maybe Kyuhyun who always came back late. But he was too exhausted to care.

 

Not even when the person walks in does he care to look, he's too tired to even move. He burrows further into the soft covers.

"H-Hyukkiee~" Someone whispers as they gently push at his arm. Hyukjae shakes his head, both eyes still closrf as he murmurs sleepily.

"W-what..are you doing...Donghae-yah?" 

Donghae stand still and pouting. He look at Hyukjae's sleeping face before start to move his body. Donghae laid his body on the mattress, crawling slowly to his boyfriend's embrace. He place his head near Hyukjae's chest and shaking him up again.

"Hyukkie~~" Donghae whine.

"H-hurt~~~~" He whine again more painfully.

Hyukjae lift his head up abit with his eyes half open looking at Donghae with his confuse expression.

"W-what happen? Did you hurt somewhere?" Hyukjae take Donghae's hand up to find a bruises. Donghae just take his hand back and pout alittle.

"Not my hand hurt. My head hurt.." Donghae said with cute flare-up tone, with his sad face and teary eyes.

Hyukjae wide his eyes. He place back of his hand on the younger's forehead to measure his heat. But no he dont have any fever. Donghae pouting non-stop. That was so cute. He look like a lost kid.

"Did you bump into something? The stair? or what?"

"What?" Donghae half shouting but soon regret it after his head began to hurt again.

"Ahh..." Donghae whimper.

"Babe you have headache?" Hyukjae asked and cup his head gently.

"Have you drink medicine? Did you sleep this afternoon?"

"I have drank it but that not getting any better. My head pounding and swining." He whine.

 

Hyukjae get up and laid Donghae carefully and comfortably on the bed before cover him with blanket.

"Sleep here! I will try to make it better." Hyukjae got up and leave the room.

After a few more minutes, He come back with big bowl of hot water in the tray.

"I dont know if it help but I thought that will help your head to feel more relax. And here I brought some snack and medicine for you. Come let get up and drink it." Hyukjae support Donghae to get up and bring biscuit to Donghae to eat. After eating Hyukjae hand him is medicine. Donghae make a disgusting face when the drug taste on his tongue.

"You always eaten medicine, what with that face?" Hyukjae joking asked him whild tuck Donghae back to sleep.

"Dont asked me. Dont mocking me. My head hurt real bad. Your drug is very bitter than my drug." Donghae pouting and it make Hyukjae laugh out but but immediately after recieve a glared from his lover.

Hyukjae soak the towel in hot water and dape it on Donghae's forehead. He frown and drop his question.

"Im not having a fever Hyukkie, why?"

"I know you dont have fever but I think warm water will help you and your silly brain to relax. You're stressing up recently dont you?" Hyukjae continue to change a wet towel every 5 minute and turn on his piano and violin instrument to help his little baby to sleep.

"Dont..leave..me!" Donghae murmur and his hand finding the older one. As Hyukjae got a younger's action, he take Donghae's hand and queeze back.

"Dont worry and rest. I will never leave you okay?" Hyukjae used his another hand to reffle Donghae's hair. "But baby, Do you felt better? Is your headache less down now?"

Donghae nodded his head and smile.

"It is getting better under your hand. My Lee Hyukjae jjang!" Donghae give a thumb up to his amazing boyfriend.

"Indeed. I am right?" Hyukjae asked with his proud smile. His other hand still care his hair gently. That is his natural habbit when his boyfriend around.

Donghae stay like that for a while with his eyes close. Then it come again.

He remember it again.

Why?

He bit his lip hardly but not to get notice by Hyukjae. It's hurt, It getting hurt, It very hurt. How come the world so cruel to break them apart.

How is he suppose to live without Hyukjae by his side?

His lip started to tremble, tear flowing out for his close lids and sob escape from lip. But he quickly to hold it back. Hyukjae place his hand on both Donghae's cheeks, look at him with worried face. His thumb care his cheeks soflty before wipe the tear stain away.

"Why are you crying? Does it getting worse? Dont cry. I promised it will go away with few more minutes." Hyukjae trying to soothing Donghae.

Donghae got up from his sleeping position and crash his body in Hyukjae's embrace.

"I-It's...get..getting...hu..hurt..." Donghae whisper in his sobbed.

"It okay! It will go away soon." Hyukjae said and rock his body and Donghae's body. His other hand pat Donghae's back.

It took him few minutes to calm down his emotion, but still he didnt release himself from the older. Hyukjae still continue to do what he do early to Donghae before open his mouth to ask a younger.

"Do you felt better now?" Hyukjae pressed his lip on his boyfreind's tophead.

"Hug me. Dont leave me." Donghae whimper.

"Im here! Always here, Cant you feel it?"

Donghae nodded his head.

 

They stay still in that position for a long time. Hyukjae already known what have bother Donghae's feeling. He know it when the younger asked him not leave.

How he wish not to do that? But there no ways, no choice to chose. They cant escape from that. How? How can they escape it was all Korea man's duty.

Even when Leeteuk lelf it was not hard like that. Yes, it was hard to him too but not very hard like now.

 

How many days left for them to be together.

 

Hyukjae will move out to live with his parents and Donghae will move out to live with his mother.

Although Donghae had stopped crying but he is very clingy to Hyukjae right now. It was hard for him to breath since a younger pressed his head hard against his chest but he not mind about that. He want to treasure his love with all the time left. But he need to breath properly too.

"Baby can you release me abit? I cant breath." Hyukjae whisper as he place his hand on a boy's hand on his waist. But the younger protest, shaking his head and wrap more tighter.

"How come you never show this side of your to your fan? They surely faint right in place." Hyukjae asked and made Donghae giggling before reply back.

"Then everyone know we are real instead of fan service."

"But they know that since forever."

Donghae just smile and snuggle more deep inside the man's chest, thought it's not getting any deeper. They stay in peace silent in each other embrace. Hyukjae rock Donghae's body slowly to make him sleep because right now he, Hyukjae feel sleepy again.

He close his eyes and was about to fall asleep but then Donghae release his body out of Hyukjae's arms. Hyukjae was forcefully open his eyes to look at the younger. Donghae open his mouth to say something.

"Hyukkie..I..." But then Donghae's stomach started to make sound to disturb his speech. He blushing shyly before continue. "I'm hungry."

Hyukjae chuckle and pinch Donghae's cheeks before shake his head getting rid of his sleepiness. He got up and reffle Donghae's hair.

"Wait here! I will make something for you to eat."

But Donghae grap his wrist and look up with his pout lip.

"Why?" Hyukjae asked with dumbfound.

"I want to eat supper outside." Donghae give his weapon. Puppy eyes and pouty lip.

 

Can Hyukjae ignore that?

 

"Baby it mid-night. I am sleepy. Let me cook something light for you now and we will go to eat that tomorrow." Hyukjae sat down and held Donghae's hand.

But Donghae with Hyukjae alone is diffrent from Donghae with Hyukjae infornt of fan. He shake his head like a little kid. And plus with his weapon moment ago. How can he not give him what he want?

Leeteuk know?

Kangin know?

Heechul know?

Yesung know?

Ryeowook know?

Kyuhyun know?

And he die.

Everyone here love him to death. Spoiled him like he was the only one.

Hyukjae sigh, he didnt even eat dinner but he not even feeling hungry. How come Donghae already have ate his dinner and still hungry at this hour? But why he has to wonder? Isnt Donghae wake him at this hour just to eat supper everytime? Such a weird appetite.

Here!

"Hyukkieee~~ come on! Look my stomach craving non-stop." Donghae whine and shake Hyukjae, his boyfriend's body. Donghae very sure he gonna success. There is no way Hyukjae will turn his offter down.

If he dare?

"Get up! You said we rarely to be together alone. So let go on date now." Donghae continue. He cup Hyukjae's cheeks and show him, his puppy eys, pout lip into deep in Hyukjae's eyes.

 

Date?  Why now?  That all Hyukjae thought.

 

"Let go one date tomorrow. How can you thought of date at this hour, Hae-yah?" Hyukjae hold Donghae's hand try hard to convince. He is seriously very sleepy and exhuast. Those eyelid are ready to fell down already.

But who he is trying to convience? He is Lee Donghae. No matter what, Donghae will always win and he will always lose.

"Nope! Night scenery are more beautiful than day and it less hoter. So let go out. My stomcach is hurting now."

Finally, Hyukjae give up and nodded his head with regret. He shouldnt but he had to. Donghae excited and hugged his bestes boyfriend bery tight before release him. Show off his white crooked teeths.

 

~~~~

 

In the restaurant, the couple have a lovey dovey moment at the cornor. Donghae happily eat his food while Hyukjae enjoy feeding his baby.

He look at the younger lovely with his soft smile. He love that 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter