Haunted Dorm

Holiday in Handcuffs

During dinner students were talking about the haunted dorm. "I wonder who got it." Sungyeol said. "Would if one of us got it?" Dongwoo said. Sungjong's face turned pale white. 

"Gwenchana?" You asked him. He just slightly nodded. *He must be scared.* You patted his back. "It's just rumors. It might not be true." 

"Might." Woohyun said. You rolled your eyes. "You still have all of them, and if you room with Woohyun the ghost wouldn't come near your dorm." 

"Why is that?" Woohyun asked. 

You chuckled. *Obviously he didn't get it.* After dinner everyone headed to their dorms. You and Minhee talked all night long. 

There were foot steps in the hall ways. At first you and Minhee thought it was students going to the bathroom. "How can it be students using the bathroom when there's one in their dorm?" You said. 

You both froze. The room next to you was all of Infinite. There was a knock on their door. "Shh. There's someone knocking on the door in their room." 

You both listened to the wall. "Get it." Some one groaned. Obviously it was Woohyun telling Sungjong to open the door. "Go. You're the maknae." 

"And you're the hyung." 

"Shut up. I'll get it." Hoya said. "What's going on?" Minhee asked. "Shh. Just listen." 

"Fine. I'll get it." Dongwoo got up and opened the door. You ran to your door and opened it. He looked at you with groggy eyes. 

"Did you just knock on our door?" He asked. You shook your head. "No. We were talking the whole time." You and Dongwoo both looked down the hall. 

"How about you both come in here?" He asked. "No. Do you think I would really want to sleep in there?" 

"Then where are you sleeping?" Dongwoo asked. Suddenly there was a loud bang in the room next to Infinite's. "Is someone in there?" Minhee asked. 

The rest of Infinite got up and ran to the door. You shook your head. "That room is empty." All your eyes widened. Before you knew it 7 boys were standing outside your door with blankets and pillows. 

"Please let us sleep in here." Sunggyu begged. "No." 

"Why?" Sungyeol asked. "So you have your own room." 

You looked at Sungjong and he was half asleep. *I'm going to regret this sooner or later.* "Fineeee." 

They all smiled and came in. "Okay you guys on that side and we'll sleep on this bunk." You climbed into bed and Minhee climbed to the top. 

"You guys aren't sleeping on the big bed?" Woohyun asked. You shook your head. "You guys can sleep on it." Woohyun softened. *For once she's so nice.* 

"Hyungs?" Sungjong said. 

"Hmmm?" 

"I think we got the haunted dorm." 

"Shut up and go to sleep." Dongwoo said. "I think oppa's scared." You teased. "N-no. It was just creepy." 

"Riigghhttt~" All of you said. You closed your eyes and went to sleep.