WILL YOU BE MY Cinderella?!

WILL YOU BE MY Cinderella?!

 

 Shin hye just came back from her fan meeting and she was so tired so she immediately took a bath and felt refresh after that, she grabbed her phone while still wearing her bathrobe drying up her hair… she checked online if there was something interesting but SAME OLD SAME OLD NOTHING NEW…. Except for the rumors about her and her co-star which was really tiring her already.

Shin hye throw her phone away and lay down to her bed: -aish those people… they should get a job instead gossiping about me…

She of course didn’t fall sleep soon… she for some reason couldn’t sleep that night not because of the rumors about her but because of rumors that linked up her best friends with SNSD’s leader… could it be true and he didn’t told her?! I mean he tells her EVERYTHING!!!

(It was stupid article I read about Yong hwa and SNSD’s leader… “Forgot her name” SAYING THEY LOOK GOOD!!! Because they took selfie in her radio show :/… and I thought I would include it don’t get mad at me :D)

Shin hye mumbled under her breathe: -yah it might be true but why he didn’t told me that?!! Seriously what is wrong with SNSD’s member always around him… aish stop thinking about that already!!!

She closed her eyes forcedly and forced herself to sleep…. Driving herself to her own dreamland she created, and it was full of beautiful imagination…

TOMORROW MORNING: -

She got up lazily that morning yawning, suddenly her phone buzzed and she picked it without knowing who it was…. It was her BEST FRIEND… she pressed the green button and while her eyes half opened she talked…

Shin hye: -yah?! “She yawned while answering the caller”

Voice woke her up from her dreamland: -hello…. You look messy shin hye… “He chuckled upon her look”

Her eyes jerked opened and looked at this prepared for morning shift handsome face: -yah what do you want?!

He laughed hard at her appearance: -your hair look messy pabo… why you woke up that late?!

Shin hye pouted cutely and scratched her hair: -I have late photo-shoot… anyways what do you want?!

He shakes his head with smile: -I should capture a picture of you and tweeted… people will love it.

Shin hye gave him death glare: -dare to do that and I will do something more danger…

He waved his hand over the phone: -ani ani don’t please… look in case if you didn’t know let me tell you something new.

Shin hye fixed her hair in front the mirror and holding the phone in the other hand: -what is that?!

He smirked: -won’t tell you… go check online or call your Oppa.

Shin hye: -yah you chincha….

He interrupt her: -gotta go… nice to see you pabo.

He hang up the phone before she answers, she didn’t care what he said so she smiled and throw the phone to her bed and went to get to shower… leaving her dear phone buzzing a lot… “CALL FROM HER MANAGER”

She went downstairs to grab breakfast, then played with her puppies she really missed them and just wanted free time with them.

Time flies fast and it suddenly became 1 P.M… she changed her clothes and went to kitchen dressed up in a homey cozy pajamas while she was taking out some food that was cooked last night her brother popped out and tapped her in the back.

She gasped and turn around, he laughed at her horror face and she…. “HIT HIM ON HIS ARM :D”

Shin hye: -you almost gave me heart attack you crazy maniac.

Shin won didn’t care for her insult and kept messing up with her: -congrats…

Shin hye was hitting up the food and turn around looking confused: -for what?! As far as I know I didn’t got married yet.

He laughed at her sarcastic comment and ruffled her hair: -OMO you didn’t knew?! You are chosen to participate in ……… MV :D as a female lead… woow trapping four guys in once “He clapped his hand”

She fixes her hair shocked at his words: -WHAT!! What hell are you suddenly talking about?! Who is MV am participating?!

Shin won: -maybe you should check on your phone and you will find out… one tease… you have teenager crush on him :D the leader I mean.

She held a spoon and started chasing him till she grabbed his arm and hit him with spoon on the top of his head for teasing her.

She went to her room and grabbed her phone and saw 9 missed calls and all from “HER SCARY MANAGER WHO IS NOW EXPLOAD WHEN SHE DIDN’T ANSWERED HER PHONE”

She dialed his number and at the first ring he picked up: -uh… oppa what is wrong?!

At first he wanted to YELL… but he calmed himself and answered: -where were you?! Because of you I had to postpone a meeting pabo.

Shin hye looked like dumbfound girl: -what meeting?! As far as I know I didn’t have schedule till 4 P.M!!!

He growled on the other line: -the meeting with FNC entrainment you girl… I had to postpone till 2 P.m. so am coming to pick you up so you will actually attending this meeting. 

Shin hye: -meeting about what?! What are you talking about?!

He sigh on the other side: -you have been chosen to be A female lead for-…..

Shin hye was losing her patient: -for who for god sake?!!!!!

He didn’t give her the answer: -just get ready am coming in 20 minutes.

He hang up on her… that’s the second time phone being hanged up on her face and she hates that.. A LOT!!!

Shin hye: -but I don’t want to participate damn it…

She frown and picked up a casual dress to wear for the meeting, she put her make up on and fixed her hair wearing her rings which people thought that it was “COUPLE RING” but it was not of course…

She waited till her manager came and picked her up for the meeting…

Shin hye: -Oppa I don’t’ want to participate in this MV!!

He looked at her with question mark drown all over his face: -Why not?!

Shin hye pouted: -I just don’t want to, why they can’t pick up someone else?!

He chuckled over her remark: -OMO don’t be so childish shin hye… they chose you by themselves so it will be rude to reject them.

She used both her hand asking him about their ID: -but who are they?!

He was about to answer: -well they-…. “He was interrupt by the phone call which he took”

She got pissed, all this waiting was killing her… WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Shin hye and her manager entered the FNC building for her meeting with CEO and this unknown band who want her particularly to be their female lead on their MV…

WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?” this question was kept going inside her brain and started to bother her a lot and she thought better to know who are they SOON!!!

The door of the conference room opened and her eyes wide opened seeing those four handsome guys smiling at her specially one of them was smirking at her… she just couldn’t believe her eyes now.

Her manager whispered at her: -still refusing it?!

He stood up going toward her offer her hand to shake: -good afternoon shin hyessi J

Shin hye smiled shyly: -good afternoon.

CEO of FNC welcomed her too and after that all sat down for the meeting…

CEO: -so shin hyess I I know it’s to sudden but we would love the idea of having you in this project.

Shin hye nodded at the agreement while the one in front of her was stealing glances at her…

CEO: -the leader by himself suggest you… and other LOVED the idea since they know well for long time, so we decided to talk things out with your manager and he said he will take your opinion about that… so am really curious to know about your answer…

She removed the bang off her face and smiled: -umm… well it was quite surprise for me to know about that and of course I thank them for picking me for this MV…

CEO: -so…?! Are you in or out?! “He gave her unknown stare waiting for an answer”

She looked at the four guys in front of her who were waiting for her answer eagerly specially… SOMEONE.

Shin hye smiled and nodded: -I will be honored to participate in this MV sir.

Everyone sigh in relieve specially HIM… he smiled his toothy grin smile at her and mouthing thank you to her while other actually saying it out-loud…

CEO: -good so shall we sign the contract today?! You know so we will start soon they actually sign up the date of realizing the album so better start sooner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

She stood by the veranda laying her body to the railing looking outside when voice came by…

He whispered: -I didn’t thought you will agree on that…. That quick!!

She smiled and turn around and then she noticed his closeness: -should I refuse then?!

He held her hand interlocking his finger with hers making her heartbeat going wild inside…

He spoke with husky voice so only she can hear: -too late for that shin hye…

Shin hye: -no it is not!!!

He bent down to her face kissed her cheek while her eyes was widen open: -don’t even think about that.

Shin hye looked at his eyes when he got bit far from her face: -aren’t you afraid someone will see you?!

He shakes his head: -no… you want me to do it again?!

Her eyes was seriously popping out: -yah you crazy what are you doing?!

YONG HWA: -am just doing a scene that is include the MV we shoot next week…

Shin hye: -mw…mwo?! What is that supposed to mean?!

Yong hwa smiled sweetly: -means I will do that in front of everyone so don’t get shy.

Shin hye: -but we are not shooting anything now… then why?!

Yong hwa kneel down on one knee and she got trembled and asked him to get up…

WHAT HELL IS HE DOING NOW?!”

Yong hwa: -will you be my CINDERELLA shin hye?!

Shin hye barely could breathe now she thought that she need ambulance: -wh… what?!

Yong hwa: -will you be my girlfriend?!

Shin hye: -yah.. neo chincha-…

Yong hwa: -I won’t get up till you answer me trust me…

Shin hye grabbed her hand trying to get his up but he was not moving an inch… she was struggling in there and he was not that much helpful!!!

Yong hwa: -answer me…

Shin hye didn’t know what to say and just stood there and thought a bit…

she does have crush on him since their first appearance on tv… of course she won’t admit that but now… that!!!! How can she answer that?! Will he really is going to be his prince charming who picked her between all the girl in the dancing hall to dance with?! Will she be his Cinderella?! What will be her decision now that he is kneeling down for her in front of all this people who are now watching them………. Wait what?!! People are looking at them now?!!!

Yong hwa: -so….?! What do you think?!

She turned around and looked at her manager who was smiling wide and winked at her then looked at the rest of CNBLUE’s member who were cherishing her to say YES word…

Yong hwa: -I didn’t suggest you for nothing shin hye…. I suggest you so I will be near you… so I make you mine… will you be mine?!

She shakes her head shocking all: -I won’t be yours because-….

Yong hwa: -WHAT?!! Why now?! What is wrong with me?! Don’t you like me too?! Then why-…

Shin hye bent down to his lever and chuckled: -gueman neo paboya… I wasn’t finished yet!!

Yong hwa: -go on… “Trying to calm himself in front of all this people”

Shin hye: -because… “She bent down to his ear sending shiver to all his body” you already stole my heart pabo… there is nothing left!!!

She backed off little bit only to meet his shocking gaze of his: -mwo?! Why don’t you say something?!

He swallowed his shiver: -so you will be my Cinderella?!

She nodded: -yes!!!

He poked her to feel the reality of the situation: -so this is not a dream?!

Shin hye held his hand stopping him from poking: -yah gueman already… it’s not dream!!!

He suddenly shouted making shin hye almost fall off her but managed to grab her on time…

Yong hwa: - IT’S NOT A FREAKING DREAM!!!!!! YOU SAID YES THEN?!!!!  

Jung hyun shouted too so he could hear it: -we heard it hyung don’t shout…

Min hyuk smiled cutely: -aish hyung such hopeless romantic…

Jung shin: -so I guess it settle then… she will be our Cinderella!!!

Min hyuk shakes his head: -not ours jung shin… Hyung’s Cinderella…..

Jung shin hit him on the head: -pabo I meant the MV female lead… she will participate…

They all laughed at this remark leaving the newly lovebird alone…

Yong hwa held her waist when all gone: -I was so scared you say no…

Shin hye: -what would you do if I said no?!

Yong hwa smirked: -I would kidnapped you and locked you up till you say yes…

Shin hye hit on his arm smiling + blushing: -you ert!!! Good to say yes then…

Yong hwa: -I-….

Shin hye: -I know….

He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear: -love you pabo….

She giggled at his lovely dovy word and give him pick… in his lips making him shocked…

Shin hye: -so do I :D

NOW SHE TOOK THIS MOVE…. HE WILL TAKE SECOND…. NOT NOW MAYBE :D MAYBE WHEN THEY GET MARRY LOLZzzzzzzzzz!!!!! :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Week later they shoot for their MV and included shin hye… yeah she was trapping four guys in this MV for her but she already got one of them for real so…. She was LUCKY!!!

Fans were thrilled to know about this MV and they got wild because it included a kiss scene in the MV…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that’s the end of this :D hope you like it and worth to be reading it…

I was in the mood so….

Enjoy my moody story :D

Love ya all :-* and enjoy the rest of my stories…

COMMENT let me know what do you think about this one :D

Big BOW for you all……