Chapter 1

Look at Me Now

Yura’s POV

"Jan 20 2015" I said as I look at the calendar. It’s been what 6 years, 6 years ago since I left Korea, 6 years ago I left my family and within that 6 years until now I’m living as if I was half dead, I look around trying to search for someone, someone named Hyeri as more people enters the coffee shop.

"Sorry I’m late!" someone yelled catching our attention we saw a person, a woman in fact who was now running towards me, no other than my best friend Lee Hyeri.

"Sorry bes" She said plastering a smile in her face, trying to do aegyo so that I can forgive her but I glared at her. "What’s with the shouting?" I said to her, as people were looking at us weirdly.

"A good way to make an entrance" she said and giggled, making my arch my brow "The costumer’s might flock away of what you did" I said and drank the Americano trying to ease myself.

"Well they didn’t" she said and looks towards the menu.

I sigh in frustration as I know I wouldn’t win with Hyeri. "Just don’t do it again please" I said and started reading the magazine.

"Are you still planning to go back?" Hyeri ask, making me look at her.

"YES" I said and read again the magazine.

"Are you going back, because you want to see him?" She asks as she drinks her ordered latte, which the waiter just serves.

"Yes" I said. "I want to see him again, I want him to know that ---------------"

"Stop" she said cutting me off "You wanted to see him? But does he want to see you?" She said arching her brow.

"It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t want to see me" I said "I still want to see him" I added.

"Yura please don’t hurt yourself again" she said with a sympathetic look in her face. "After what happened, I don’t think he wants to see you again" she added.

I smiled at her bitterly, I know that Oppa doesn’t want to see me, when did he anyway. I know that Hyeri’s right but at least I have to try, this would be the last though it’s not for me this time but also for my family and friends.

"I texted Minah to come" Hyeri said, as she looks at me.

"Really? Where is she?" I ask and look around the shop.

"Sorry I’m late!" someone yelled again, seriously what’s with the people today, I sigh and looks towards the person who was now standing I front of us.

"Do you really have to shout?" I ask as I signaled a staff to come take Minah’s order.

"For a good entrance" she said and did a high five with Hyeri.

"Unnie is that true you’re going back to Korea?" Minah asks as she sat down.

"Yes" I said "Just a month vacation" I added.

"Why are you even going back?" Minah asks me again. I look at her "To settle things" I said, "And also to fix my relationship to Jjong oppa"

"Jjong oppa?, who is that?" she asks

"Want to know our story?" I ask and she nods in agreement.

------------------------------------------

a/n: Should I continue?