Still a kid

Bigsistar

Their bonding session left an important mental note to Jaein - Jude is just a normal guy with only one thing in his mind. No matter how long she will be in the Kim's house, she will keep her guard against him.

Talking abaout him, no sign of Jude at the dining table as the clock showed 7.00 a.m. Jaein's ready for breakfast, dressed in white shirt and navy blue tulip skirt.

"Jaein-ah, are u sure u can start woking today? Isn't it too early.. Why don't you go around town first. Work can wait" Uncle Kim sat at the end of the tablr, followed by Aunty Marry. 

"It's ok.. I really look forward to work at your company. Especially with the new project. Anyway, just wondering... Jude is having seperate breakfast, is he" asked Jaein

"That boy won't get out of bed this early even if this house explode. And speaking of that brat, we really hope that you can guide him. He's been acting like a child for ages. He's a smart kid but he has no interest in his study or even our bussiness." Jaein saw aunty Marry worried face.

The couple told her that Jude passes the college entrance exam but choosed not to further his study or even work. He spent his night partying and sleep till noon. He was instructed by Mr. Kim to work at his office but Jude come and goes as he wants.

Feeling the need to repay the couple's deed, she assure them that Jude will be just fine. She excuses herself fron the table and walked straight to Jude's room.

"it will be asy peasy right??" she rubbed her palm together and pushed the door.

Empty soda cans

Comic book

Game console

Dvds... Omg,

Bottles of lotion

Jaein walked to bed, jabbing the wrapped in comforter with her hands.

"mom... 5 minutes!"

She poked again

"2 minutes!!" the figure turned to the other side. She had enough.

Zass.. She pulled the comforter, leaving the figure covered with loose boxer. Immediately, she walked backward with both hand covering her eyes. She felt something semi solid- liquidy in contact with her right foot.. Tissue, and she was 100% sure that it's not the normal wet tissue. Ewww.

" ahjumma, what are trying to do here! Trying to seduce me" Jude claimed while covering his exposed body with pillow.

"Yah, why should I peek at a baby? I'm here to drag you out of this house and to the office. From now on, you will be my assistant. If you have problem with that, talk to your father. And just to remind u, from now on you will earn every penny. No more allowance from mommy either" Jaein have her arm crossed, acting as if she saw nothing.

Jude mumbled as he went to the bathroom. He knew that Jaein will be persistant with her action. Jude told her to wait for him at the office but she was standing at the front door.

"give me your key" Jaein instructed. Jude throw his car key towards Jaein and both of them have a silent ride to the office. Not until Jaein took a revenge on Jude "flat chested" statement.

"wow, i was expecting corndog and all i saw is a pencil. Seriously, you need to work out dude" she said with straight face, fist nudging the boy besides her.

"yah, ahjumma!!!"