Goodnight

Goodnight

It was late and you had just arrived home from work. You walked to your living room hoping to see your beloved boyfriend there, but the room's empty. You walked to your room, but you also find the room empty. You looked at your watch and sighed. It was already quarter past midnight and he wasn't home yet. You took out your phone and dialled his number. The phone rang a few times before he answered.

"Hmm? Yes?" He asked.

"Hey hun. It's past midnight. Aren't you coming home? I miss you." I told him.

"Hey babe. I gotta finish a few tracks first. I'll be home soon. Don't wait up." He said and then hung up.

You sighed. He didn't even say I miss you too or I love you. It's been almost a week since you've seen your beloved Namjoon. I guess that's the price you have to pay for having an idol boyfriend. You've been with Namjoon for a little over a year and have never complained about his passion and commitment to Bangtan or music in general. There are days where you missed having that warmth to cuddle with when you come home from work but there's always "a few more tracks" he had to finish.

You began putting down your stuff and prepared to take a long hot bath. You needed it after a long day at work, and you didn't mind since you had a day off the next day. You slowly took off your clothes and headed to the bathroom. Soaking yourself slowly into the bathtub and slowly feeling your body relax, you took your phone that you brought with you and played a few of the tracks that Namjoon had specially made for you only. Before you knew it, you closed your eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

After almost an hour in the tub, you jolted awake. You stood up and rinsed off before stepping out of the tub. You wore your bathrobe and used a towel to dry your hair while walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe." A familiar voice spoke. You were shocked. You looked up and saw Namjoon sitting on the bed still in his sweater and jeans. He stood up and walked to you.

"I miss you too by the way." He smiled, "come on. Let's go to bed. It's late." He helped you dry your hair a little more and pulled you to the bed. He laid on the bed, and you found your spot right next to him. Feeling the warmth that you missed so much. You looked up at him and smiled.

"I love you, Namjoon. Thank you for coming home. For coming back to me." I said. He chuckled and emphasizing on his perfect dimples.

"What do you mean? I'll always come back to you. I love you." He kissed the top of my head and continued, "go to sleep now babe."

"Goodnight hun"

"Goodnight babe"