Owned by Jung Sooyeon ♥ [22.9]

Scarred In My Skin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The promotions were finally over. 'Lion Heart' almost possessed a huge love and affection from Sones by the very first day, SM Entertainment released the song. Well, it's Girls' Generation after all. Obviously, they break a leg in any era. 

The eight girls were finally at the dorm. They were all fed up. Due to constant practices and rehearsals. It almost wasted their energy. 

At the moment, Sooyoung was watching the broadcast of their 12th win of 'Lion Heart' on the television. Hyoyeon had plugged her earphones while biting the popcorns which Sunny baked awhile ago. Seohyun and Sunny were practicing some vocal notes in Sunny's room when Yuri was reading the celebrity magazine. Yoona had gone out for company meetings to discuss about her upcoming dramas. Tiffany was posting some stuff on her instagram which referred to the well wishes of their fellow junior group's red velvet's upcoming album. 

Though, Taeyeon was not in sight. Not any member had her attention. Even her best friend Tiffany. Because it was how they spent their usual days. They were used to loud, happy but after that one member left their lives turned upside down. Because she was their bully, she was their home, she was their byun and she was their..sister. Jessica was a part of their lives. Each an every one of them.

Tiffany who used to be the constant English speaker lost her fellow American mate. Hyoyeon who was Jessica's roomate lost her favorite member of her favorite otp. Sooyoung missed her quarreling partner and the best shikshin friend. Sunny lost her other half and her byun. Yuri lost her wifey and Yoona lost her mother. The Royal family was incomplete. And, 

Taeyeon.

Taeyeon lost her whole life. Her breath. Her heart. And her...love.

Members were incomplete but they had to live on. Keeping everything into themselves. Frauding the world with a fake image of their real personality. Because they had to be happy for the people. For their appriciaters. The more they got weaker wasn't helping to carry on whatever they are today. But, they showed it from their ballads. From their MVs. 

The water was splashing through the shower holes. Red droplets of blood were faiding away with every water drop. A twenty seven-years old, main vocalist and the leader of the nation's girl group was under the shower. Drenching in the water drops, all alone. Chin rested on her knees as her hands were parted. One got a dagger with blood in it. Her left chest was exposed a bit showing off eleven letters, a heart and three numbers were engraved on.

What had happened? Answer was with the Kim Taeyeon.

She had a secret. A secret she hid from Tiffany, her best friend. Her secret she hid from seven other people. A secret she hid from the love of her life. Yet, she was the only person who caused it. But she never revealed it, until the right person comes and sees that.

Taeyeon stepped out from her thoughts when she heard Tiffany's husky voice. "TaeTae?" 

The voice was getting too near. Taeyeon stayed still but replied. "I'm having a shower, Fany-ah. Out in a minute." 

"Okay! Come quickly. The pizza arrived. Sooyoung will finish it in a mouthful." Tiffany stated. Taeyeon let out a chuckle but it died down immediately. It wasn't really a moment to laugh. She never had the courage to laugh. Even, to smile. Because it buried with a certain person.

Removing her clothes, Taeyeon just had a shower. 

 

-

 

Jessica was cleaning her room. It was the first time in an year she herself cleans her room. Because she used to live with few people around her in a dorm. There was no need of cleaning stuff since there were an ajummah who took care of them. But, that time was over now. Living fifteen years with 9 random strangers and getting to know was a huge task. Of course, she won making them her as her own sisters. Well, that lasted until last year, she was expelled. Without a proper farewell. From the company, from the sisters. 

Actually, there were many spectaculations, consipiracies over this matter. People said different ideas. Almost crashing and bashing her sisters and herself. It was paining her. Those days were the most depressed times she spent ever in her life. Though, she went with the flow. 

Right now, she was in a different world. A world fillled with old business buggers but rich and decent. Yes, she's a businesswoman now. Her dream came true. A dream she needed so badly to be real. But now it had become surreal. 

Blanc & Eclare. Or someone could say, White and Clarity, which signifies the company's label. B&E has now millions of customers and share holders. Money just filled her pockets. Fame, popularity, Wealth took over. She's a perfect woman. She says. She admitted she was happy about her new life. But aftermath, on that matter never made her happy. It was a only a buried past. A melancholic past she had. And for her it was a huge part of her life. She couldn't deny that. And she never will be able to. 

Was she happy? 

Yes.

No.

Who knows? But, she was not. Clearly not. Without those hands she couldn't have built her self up. She didn't become a successful career maker without those pair of sixteen hands. They held her always and with Jessica's everything were complete.

There was a person and is a person that she cannot ever forget. That sounds common but it is just a undenied truth. Her heart admits it. Still. 

The truth was Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon and her insane love.

"Unnie?" Her sister's voice came from the doorstep. 

"Oh! Soojung? Yes!" Jessica snapped out from her thoughts.  Well, Krystal almost knew her reason. 

"Are you finished cleaning? Mom asked you to come downstaires for dinner." 

Jessica replied with a smile. "Sure. Almost." 

Krystal nodded and stared at Jessica for a few minutes and left. Jessica let out a sigh after looking at her own room. It used to be a messy room but today it was clean. With her own effort.

 

-

 

"Tae? Tae?" Tiffany's shrieking voice echoed through Taeyeon's room. It really did which made Taeyeon to wake up with a bad mood. 

Her sight was greeted by a Tiffany who was holding a dagger in one of her hands. Taeyeon almost gasped inside seeing it. It should be inside her drawer but how it ended up on Tiffany's hands? 

"Fany?" Taeyeon muttered averting her gaze to Tiffany and to the dagger in a repeat. 

Tiffany's glare could have killed Taeyeon. It was harsh. The younger girl shook the dagger to make it notice to Taeyeon whom was staring at her helplessly.

"Care to explain what's going on with this?" She asked with a tone. 

Taeyeon got up from her bed and stood facing Tiffany. "What?" Taeyeon acted clueless.

"About this. The dagger." Tiffany repeated. She examined Taeyeon's facial features which had covered with sweat with already. 

"Oh..the..the..dagger? It's..umm..just..so you know..I uh..kept it for my..uh..self-protection..ah...y-yeah..self..protection. W-Why you ask--" Tiffany almost threw the dagger into Taeyeon's bed. 

"Self-protection? Wow really? This is the first time you did something like this for a so called self-protection." Tiffany's glare became more sharp. "Listen Tae, I am your freaking best friend for ten years already and you never had enemies as far as I know to keep a tool with you. Without even telling me. Besides, in this dorm there are no freaking thieves, smuggerles or kidnappers. Only our ajummah and us, means you and our members. Plus, stop lying." 

"I-I'm not lying you Fany. I just kept in an emergency. You can't j-just think of these situations as a joke." 

"What situations you are talking about Tae? What situations? What happened to you to keep a dagger with you? A freaking dagger, do you even understand? You even kept it from me. Who do you think I'm? You can't just keep everything from your members like this."

Taeyeon calmed down. She gave up. She couldn't argue any longer since it was her fault after all. "I just..I'm..I'm sorry. I accept my mistake. I will put this into the trash bin."

Tiffany sighed. "No, I'll do it. I can't trust you anymore with this freaking dagger thing. I'll tell this to members. So, ready to have your punishment." She said and left making Taeyeon dumfounded. 

"! Fany-ah wait-No!-..Aish!" Taeyeon smacked the wall beside her. 

 

-

 

"Oh my god are you even serious Fany? Our kid kept a ing dagger with her?" Sooyoung asked choking on her pasta.

Members joined one by one expressing their ideas. "Unnie, this is not good. Why does Taeyeon unnie need to keep a dagger with her? Does she have mental disorders? I mean we should channel a doctor for her." Said Seohyun who always worried for her eldest unnie.

"Seobaby, our Taeng is not that type of who constantly care about her health. You knew that she just strained her voice in LH vocal notes. Can't you remember?" Hyoyeon let out her idea.

Yuri opposed Hyoyeon and said, "But Hyo just don't say like that. She's our member. And our leader for god's sake. So we have to take care of her health." 

"But--" Hyoyeon was cut off by Yoona. "Yes unnie. Before the things will get worse we have to check her up. She's ill as I believe." 

Hyoyeon reached her limit. "Are you people nuts? Do you think Taeyeon have mental issues? What the heck! She's fine. Absolutely fine. There's nothing to channel ing docters for this. She's not a psycopath." 

"Hyo, just don't shout. Tae will think we are quarrelling." Tiffany said trying to put her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulders. 

"Well, that's what happening here Fany. You people are making that poor kid as a mental psyco. This is not caring. You need to talk to the person before coming into stupid conclusions like this. And Sunny? Why are you so quiet? Why are you not saying anything about this?" Hyoyeon yelled at Sunny who was munching some gummy bears and watching the scenes. 

"What do I need to say Hyo? To gang up and rant over a stupid thing? Better if I mind my own business." Sunny just left to her room leaving everyone dumbfounded. 

"What the has happened to her?" Hyoyeon asked looking at others. Sunny was awfully weird to everyone's surprise. She was the energy in Girls but she wasn't there anymore. 

Tiffany looked confused about her friend. As long as she was closed to Sunny, she knew there wasn't anything wrong with herself but why? Even, Sooyoung was clueless about her.

"I'm so done with this. Ever since Jessica left, we got separated. To believe." Hyoyeon groaned and slapped Tiffany's hand away. "I'm going to my room." Hyoyeon left leaving others. Following her footsteps other four members left leaving Tiffany alone. What did she just do?

 

-

 

The rest of the day at the dorm went peacefully. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany and Hyoyeon already were in their respective rooms while Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yuri just rested in the living room trying to think of what happened just before. Yoona had gone grocery shopping.

Seohyun almost cried. She didn't meant to say Taeyeon was has some sort of a mental problem but as she much cared for her, she needed to let out her idea, which made everyone frustrated. 

In a random moment Sunny came out from her room with an empty gummy bear packet. Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yuri had their full attention when Sunny went inside the kitchen.The refridgerator door closed with a loud thud making Yuri to cough a little. The shortest member came out with a bowl of kimbap on her hands. Since Sunny couldn't keep shut she said, "I don't believe sitting there and thinking of anything would make a great choice. Better if you can go to your respective rooms and do your business." And then she left to Taeyeon's room. 

Seohyun burst into tears. She ran to her room when Sooyoung and Yuri just stood up and stared at each other. Sunny was angry. 

 

-

 

Taeyeon was coloring her book coloring book when Sunny came in with the bowl of Kimbap on her hands. Taeyeon held her head and saw the figure. Without minding she just focused on her coloring. Sunny placed the bowl on the nightstand beside Taeyeon's bed and sat on it. 

"What are you doing?" Sunny asked randomly. She could clearly see what she was doing but she needed to have a proper conversation. Because, she knew something that other's didn't know.

Taeyeon gave a look but still focused. "It's called coloring. I'm coloring. Why?" 

Sunny smiled but waited. "Nothing. I admire your passion for Illustration. You are really good at it."

"Sunny-ah, If you are into something just say it. I can't focus." The anger of the older girl's tone hit Sunny's ear. Being stern Sunny stood up. 

"Take off your shirt." She said. Taeyeon's hand slipped and colored out of the boundary, ruining the whole drawing. 

"What?" 

"I said take off your shirt. Is it a big deal?" Sunny raised her brow.

"Do you have the slightest idea of what you are talking about, Sunny?" 

"Yes, I said to take off your shirt. Why so anxious Taeyeon-ah?" 

"Why should I undress myself in front of you? This is ridiculous." Taeyeon said making Sunny laugh hysterically. It was sarcasm. Well, changing clothes wasn't a big deal for the girls as they did them on the same dressing when they had concerts. She had change into variety of costumes.

"Should I or will you?" Sunny repeated.

Taeyeon almost gave a sarcastic smile. "What the fu---" Sunny cut off at the instant revealing her secret.

"To see the scar."

Awkward.

The atmosphere was awkward. 

Silence emitted and none dared to talk. Sunny glared at Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter