Prologue

[HIATUS] The Answer

I’ll deal with all the hurting myself

So just promise me this

Just promise me one thing

 

Your spot will always stay the same

So if you miss it

Don’t worry about and come back to me

 

          Real Story has been doing well lately. Good might be an understatement. It’s now one of the top magazines celebrities goes to for interviews, for rookie groups to get their name out there.

 

          Jang Dong Woo is now a regular. His quirky humour is loved by a lot of their readers. He’s just thankful that he has secured this job, only if he’s able to get a permanent photographer. The one assigned to him refused to be his partner.

 

          “You’re going out now?”

 

          “Yeah, I’m meeting a photographer friend of mine. This is his only free time...”

 

          “Don’t you have Photographer Kim? I think he’ll be arriving soon...”

 

          “That guy doesn’t like taking pictures for me, well for anyone... It’s a hassle to keep asking...”

 

          “He’s still hung up with that writer? Her post hasn’t been filled since she left six months ago.”

 

          “Soo Jung-ssi? Didn’t she resign?”

 

          The other person just shrugged. It’s been a full six months since Lee Soo Jung disappeared, but Kim Sung Gyu still refused to get a permanent partner. They all admit though that Lee Soo Jung’s articles were the reason why Real Story is prospering now.

 

          “I’ll go now... See you later...”

 

          They’re getting a new intern today and the only vacant spot is that of Lee Soo Jung’s. He wonders if Kim Sung Gyu would be okay with, probably not.