2 - Wendy's new family

What turned Wendy her bodyguard to her personal slave...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--- Wendy’s POV ---

 

“Go to your own chamber.” Irene ordered as she folded her arms. If she was going to be cold, I would have to pull a prank to make her melt.

 

“You already want to leave me? But I don’t want to go.” I said and pouted. I saw that she was shocked by my sudden aegyo. She looked guilty.

 

“O-Of course not. W-Why would I-I want to leave you?” She asked and cupped my cheeks suddenly.

 

“PWAHAHAHA! STUPID! YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I DON’T WANT TO GO?! STUPID!!” I mocked as my prank for Irene worked. She immediately removed her hand from my cheeks and turned away.

 

“GO AWAAAAY!” She screamed and went to her room.

 

“Okay? Fine. I’ll go now.” I said and went away. I went to the main kitchen and suddenly... I just saw a banner?

 

WELCOME, MS. WENDY SON! WELCOME TO YOUR NEWLY FOUND FAMILY! WE LOVE YOU!

 

“NICE TO MEET YOU!” A bunch of people greeted me. They were young girls and boys mostly. Then some who are middle-aged.

 

“Uhh... Nice to meet you too all?” I greeted back politely, yet awkwardly. But they still seem to be pleased with my greeting.

 

“Hi. I am Hyorin, a maid here. We’ve heard that you are the Bae family’s newest servant. Therefore, welcome to the family.”

 

“Hello. I am Wen-“ I was cut off by a certain girl..

 

“We already know that, you are Wendy Son, 18 years old. I am Hani, by the way. Nice to meet you.” The girl was tomboyish, she’s really pretty.

 

“Good to know that. I am pleased to meet you all.” I said and grinned.

 

“Hi, by the way. I am Taehyung or you can call me V, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” A very, very handsome guy approached me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

 

“Hey, hey, Taehyung! Stop that! She already belongs to Young Master.” Another girl stopped him and flickered his forehead.

 

“NOONA!!” The cute Taehyung guy, whined.

 

“I am deeply sorry for the embarrassment he caused. I am the eldest here, Ailee.” The Ailee girl said and offered her hand.

 

“It’s fine. He’s cute actually.” I said and looked at Taehyung.

 

“Oh don’t get interested in him. He’s a playboy.” Hani said and s her arm in my shoulders.

 

“Yet, you are the one who’s hitting on her now.” Hyorin said and glared at her.

 

“Oh come on, unnie. I was just starting.” Hani said playfully and winked.

 

“Stay away from these idiots.” Ailee said jokingly.

 

“Did I miss something?” A guy who’s also very handsome, asked in ENGLISH.

 

“Oh no. You’re missing nothing. I wont mind if you join us here.” I replied in English too. He’s face suddenly lit up.

 

“FINALLY! AN ENGLISH BUDDY!” The guy said and hugged me.

 

“Woah. Easy bro.” I said and smiled.

 

“Hi miss. I am Jackson Wang at your service.” He said.

 

“You know my name already right?” I asked.

 

“I surely do.” Jackson said.

 

--- Irene’s POV ---

 

“Joohyun-ah, we all know that your mother and I are going to have a business trip in Switzerland right?” Appa asked.

 

“Yeah right. Business trip my .” I said and rolled my eyes.

 

“Be thankful that you are my child. Or else I have done something bad to you already. Aish.” Mom said.

 

“Whatever.” I replied.

 

“By the way, call Wendy here. We need to talk about something with Wendy.” Appa said.

 

“What’s your business with that shorty?” I asked them.

 

“None of your business.” Appa replied sarcastically.

 

I just glared at him and searched for Wendy in my house. Well, you cant blame me, my house is so big. And I really have to search for her. Suddenly, I heard people talking in the kitchen. I decided to take a peak.

 

I saw Hani, has her arms in Wendy’s shoulder, Taehyung was looking oh so passionate at Wendy, while Jackson was holding Wendy’s hands.

 

What kind of occasion is happenin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter