01 First meeting

Twisted Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHae's P.O.V

"Omma, appa. Don't go, Don't leave me alone. I need u omma,appa"

Kring kring, Kring kring

   Suddenly, i woke up from my dream. I don't know why but the day of my omma and appa death always appear in my dreams.. My omma and appa buy me a fancy house but not too big. this is the last give that omma and appa gave to me. Suddenly my eyes become wet. One by one tears fall down like rain. I quickly wipe my tears and went to the bathroom. But my leg doesn't have strength. I fall down and cry out loud. Because of me, my omma and appa dead.

   "Oh my" I said softly. I reliezed that I am already late. I quickly wipe my tears and went to the bathroom. I went to the bust stop to go school. Well, there many high school student went to school by bus. Including Hyomin, my best friend. But she was not here yet. Mybe she woke up late. I put my earphone and choose a song through my smart phone. I end up choosing One Man by Kim JongKook. The bust has arrived, but Hyomin was still not here. I choose to go first. Suddenly, a girl who is wearing a high school uniform and another boy went in the bus at very last minute. But I just ignored the and continue playing with my smart phone. I was posing myself to post in the Instagram. But as soon i click the selfie button a girl appear in the camera. "YA!!" I shout at her and quickly look my back to see the ing girl. "Ya, hyomin-ah your lucky i didn't slap you but i have accidently curse at you." i said to her again.

   She quickly change her seat and seat next to me. She start naging to me about the reason she was late. Then, i stop her and ask. "Hyomin-ah, who was standing nex to you" i ask to her nicely. "Oh, he was the one who is my brother a.k.a my twin and the REASON i am late" said Hyomin while looking at her brother. Her brother also look at him and stick out his tounge and do some aegyo to her. Hyomin made a sick face loocking at his brother. But, my hert suddenly beating like crazy. Maybe, because he was too cute. I felt like going to melt. I quickly get to my sense. " Ya, EunHae-ya, get to your sense" i said in my heart." Ya, why didn't you tell me he was your brother" i said curiously. " You are the only person in the high school doesn't know he was my brother. Anyway, doesnt it look to obvious that he was my brother" She said bravely. "No, why would you" it just a simple answer i said to her.

    "Ya, you are seriously fool, aren't I Pretty and my brother was a little cute, i guess" Hyomin said confidently. His Brother look at her and make some weird expression and he quickly said "Aniyo, i am totally cute and you are total

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter