The Moon

Bedtime story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, hyung. Hyung? Hyung! Wake up!"

Then a whine came, "hyung! Y-o-o-n-g-i, Yoongi hyung! Suga hyung! Suga-sshi! Min Suga! Min Yoongi!"

"Shut the up, Tae," Yoongi groaned, hissing at the younger with a rather raspy voice. Taehyung didn't notice it at all and kept smiling.

"Read me a bedtime story."

"You got Jungkook."

"He's busy, y'know? C'mon, just one bedtime story wouldn't hurt."

Yoongi had to sigh. No, he didn't want to turn his body and face the younger. He could literary felt Taehyung was staring at the back of his head, grinning his megawatt box grin, anticipating for the next moment. The young man couldn't sleep because of the thunderstorm outside, or Jungkook was not by his side so he had to bother the sleeping beauty. He didn't know Yoongi was silently crying, faking to be asleep, and he didn't know he was the one who made it worst.

He couldn't speak. He tried to hold in his sob and shiver, and he successfully did. He didn't want Taehyung to see how broken he was, and didn't want him to know what he was the one who made Yoongi like this. Taehyung blinked as he was pulled to Yoongi's chest as the blonde rested his chin on his head. Oddly, his head felt a bit wet. Taehyung frowned. When he was about to open his mouth, Yoongi cut him.

"Fine. Just one bedtime story," Taehyung's eyes widened in excitement, hardly believed that he actually gave in.

"There was a bunny," Yoongi huffed out, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter