Lucky Stars

Lucky Stars

[Taemin's Pov]

 
  Aigoo>.< what if she says no?! What if she decides she hates the color blue and hates my stars?! What if she thinks I'm stupid for giving her lucky stars?! What if she thinks the messages on them sound stupid?! WHAT IF SHE BREAKS UP WITH ME BEFORE I CAN EVE- 
Woah there Taemin...she won't break up with you. You're too awesome.
Aish I'm too nervous>.< I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack...what if I just pass out after she opens the jar?! What if- oh crap she's home....EOTTEOKEEEEEEEE?!?!!!
 
[Anna's Pov]
 
  Geeze you miss one day of work and for the next month your boss gives you the evil eye. Even when you come in early!! Psh jerk. I thought grumpily as I walked from the bus stop to my apartment complex. I was especially annoyed because my jerk boss decided to make me work on Taemin and I's anniversary. Doesn't he know that boy barely has time to breathe?! Let alone take a day off for his anniversary?! Like I said, jerk.
   As I opened the door and walked into my apartment I noticed Taemin sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. But as soon as he heard me come in he shot up from the couch and stared at me with the weirdest expression I have ever seen grace his face. It was a mixture of nervousness, fright, hope, love, happiness, and frailty? I've never seen him have any sort of frailty in his demeanor before....something must be really wrong...
   "Annyeong Taemin-oppa. I didn't know you were here, mian. I hope I haven't kept you waiting long, my jerk boss made me stay late AGAIN. You look worried are you ok?" 
 "Ne," he replied, "I'm fine...just worried about perfecting a dance for our next comeback. Jagiya can you sit over here for a minute? I want to talk to you..."
  He wants to talk to me??? Why'd he say it like that?? It makes it sound like he's going to break up with me! Well I guess it was a good runㅠㅠㅠ 
  "Jagiya" 
  Taemin's voice brought me out of my pessimistic thoughts, "Ne oppa?"
   "Since its our anniversary I thought I'd give you something." He replied shakily. "Here. I made all of them myself, and blue is your favorite color so I made them blue" he continued, even more nervously.
   It was a small jar filled almost to the top with beautifully made lucky stars. "Oh Minnie this is amazing! I love them!" I cried out happily.
   "You really like it?!" He replied with a huge grin on his face, eyes like crescent moons.
   "Ne! And I'll put them on my dresser so I can always appreciate them."
   "Good," he replied with a giggle, "but Jagiya you have to open them. I wrote messages for you. Oh! And you have to count them too, t-the number is r-really i-important." As he talked his voice grew steadily shakier. 
   Is he really that nervous about what he wrote...? I thought. Well maybe he went all cheesy and tacky, and now he's embarrassed...ha dork.
   As I opened the stars one by one I became closer and closer to tears. Each star had a beautiful short love note, some said how much he loved me, some said why he loved me, and others had love quotes that fit our relationship perfectly. As I finished reading number 100 I realized that there was one star left; it was inside of the most beautiful ring I had ever seen, taped to the bottom of the jar. 
  Wait, I thought, the first time we met I gave him a jar of 101 stars, they had love notes on them too....that's adorable honey. Waitwaitwait! 101 means you're "the one"...What does that star say?!?!
  I nervously pulled the ring and the star from the jar, and as I opened the last star my eyes became saucers. It said: "I love you more than anything. You're my sunflower, my other half. You're the one, I know it. Marry me please". After reading the note I sat there, dazed. While I was spacing out, Taemin took the ring out of my limp hands and kneeled down in front of me. 
   "Jagiya"
    Again, Taemin's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Huh?" I replied, dazedly.
   "Babe," he laughed, " I'm trying to ask you a question." 
    "Oh....well shoot, I guess." I replied unsteadily.
    "I've loved you ever since I read that first note in that jar of lucky stars you gave me 3 years ago. I love everything about you and I honestly would be a complete mess without you. I need you in my life, my little sunflower. So I'm asking you, Anna Johnson, will you make me the happiest man on earth and do me the honor of marrying me?" As Taemin talked, his eyes watered with emotion, and his eyes burned with love and passion. 
   For about five seconds I was speechless. Then, I burst into tears and cried: "yes!" 
   Taemin's face lit up and a stream of tears began to run down his face as he slipped the ring onto my finger and yanked me into his tight embrace.
 
   Lucky Stars....they really do love up to their name don't they? Thanks to them I am now the luckiest girl on earth.