Adding Oil to the Fire

Love Still Goes On for this SHINee Girl

Kyung POV

"Aw baby girl, don't be so mad at him about it." Henry sighed.

"I know i know. It was just the moment I was so mad...I called him and told him that I hated him.." I put my face in my hands. I'm glad Henry's back from Super Show 4. I'm that they're all back actually. Except for SHINee blah you get the point, SJ's back so it's all good.

"You called him and told him that you hated him? Aw Kyung.."

"I let my anger get to the best of me." I sighed,"Stupid memory...only half of it came to me when i called him and i got only half of the story...the other half came later."

Henry patted my back," It's alright when he comes back from Paris tomorrow just explain what happened."

I let out another sigh," Man it's Valentine's Day tomorrow too...why did i have to start something like this around this time?" I refreshed my email page seeing if i got a reply from Jjong, I had tried emailing him but nothing yet.

Jin Kyong popped out of no where and put her hands on my shoulders, leaning her face towards my laptop screen," Unni! You got a new email!"

"Huh I do." I clicked on it and all three of us froze on the couch.  Only took half a minute for Jin Kyong and I to start screaming at what was inside the email.

~~~

Jonghyun POV

"Yeobo!~" I called once i stepped into the dorm. Ah just in time for my favorite holiday with my favorite person in the world. She's probably not mad at me anymore, she' bad at staying mad at people...besides Krystal.

Jin Kyong greeted us at the door glaring at me with her hands on her hips," You punk. Touching my wife."

We all raised an eyebrow an the others all looked at me curiously. That's when I noticed Super Junior hyungs in the back ground with all their usual weapons plus Onew on the couch still recovering from his ankle injury.. Oh Shisus what the hell happened? I peered around the room," Where's Kyung."

"Nona of your business punk." Jin Kyong snapped and stomped her foot.

"Yah! I'm your opp-"

"Shut up." She glared," You have no right to talk to me like that. Not after what you did to unni, not after what you did with my wife or-"

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! What Jjong do this time?" Key butted in.

Jin Kyong narrowed her eyes at us but then turned around to grab Kyung's laptop. She set it on the kitchen counter and motioned for us to come forward," THIS." She pointed her skinny finger at the picture on the screen. A picture of Jessica and I in bed together with my arm around her. Fully clothes though.

Key whacked the back of my head with his hand," WHAT THE FAWK IS THIS?!"

"I don't remember this at all. This photo is not possible because I've never even slept near Sica noona!"

Minho frowned," Hyung, I'm disappointed at you."

Taemin paused," Who took this picture? Who sent this to noona? Who ever it was clearly just wants hyung's and noona's relationship to fall apart."

"Taeminnie's right." Sungmin agreed," We never thought of that hyung." Sungmin glanced at Teukie hyung.

We all huddled up around the laptop. I stared at the picture," Whoever took it is close to SHINee and SNSD. It looks like we're possibly at SNSD's dorm, cuz that's not my bed."

"But SNSD wouldn't want to ruin your relationship ..." Minho muttered.

"Close to SNSD....close to SHINee...wants to ruin relationship.." Jonghyun heard Donghae think out loud," Oh!" Donghae snapped his fingers when everything clicked together for him," Krystal!" They all looked at each other before looking back at Donghae for an explanation, " Krystal is close to SNSD, well Jessica is her sister afterall. She's pretty close to SHINee too. Plus, we all know that Krystal and Kyung can't stand each other. I wouldn't be surprised if Krystal went out to ruin Kyung's life somehow."

I sighed and rubbed my temples," Alright. So Krystal sent this, but how did she take the picture? "

"Photoshop?" Yesung suggested.

"Yeah! She edited the pictures!" Ryeowook exclaimed.

Kyuhyun lightly tapped his frying pan, suggesting something violent ," So...we confront her now?"

I shook my head," No first, I'll go find Kyung while you guys go hunt down Krystal. Well actually I'll be spending today with Kyung so..we'll deal with Krystal tomorrow. "

~~

I went to the flower store place thingy and picked up the bouquet of flowers I had ordered for Kyung. The large bouquet of red, pink and white carnations along with red, white, ,pink, yellow, lavender, orange, peach and even some blue roses. Lots of colors I know. I was reading about flower colors meanings while I was in Paris and well... those colors just seemed to fit : ] I had Henry call Kyung, telling her to go to the park dressed up and stuff. I hid behind a tree, waiting for her to appear.

"This will go well. " I smiled to myself. I wore the same outfit I had for SHINee's Rose Day Event. Blue-ish short sleeve dress shirt, black vest, black jeans and white shoes. Oh and the hat too. I grinned when Kyung came into view. She waved her hair in that popular mool gyul wave trend, and a cute polka dotted pink bow in her hair. She wore black skinny jeans with a double layered pale pink chiffon mini skirt over her jeans along with red flats, all the snows off the ground so it's fine. A simple red handbag on her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a coat or a sweater though it is a fairly nice day out for winter, she wore a loose white blouse with a black bow on her chest. Edgy SHINee girl. Me likey.

"Henry?" She called, looking around the park. When she turned in my direction, I took a step out from behind the tree and grinned at her. Her face faltered," Jonghyun?"

I smirked and walked over to her," Hello yeobo~"

She blank/somewhat surprised face disappeared and she glared at me," Go to Sica unni Jonghyun. She's your yeobo."

I cracked a smile," I know what you saw, and if you would let me explain.."

She sighed," Fine, but it better be good." 

I explained everything to her and her face softened as i went on. I noticed the ulzzang date makeup she had on as i talked to her, that's what she told me the look was called. I smiled shyly once I was done," So...forgive me?"

She stared at me with soft loving eyes ," Forgive you for what?"

"Being a horrible unofficial boyfriend."

She blinked at me," You are so not a horrible boyfriend.If anyone's horrible in this relationship, it's me. I'm a horrible unofficial girlfriend. I shouldn't have let my anger take over and told you that cruel stuff. I should have waited for you to get back home and listen to you in the first place for everything. My gosh I'm an awful per-"

I stuck the teddy bear in my arm pit and used my now free hand to lightly touch her lips, shushing her , " It's alright. Not like I'm all that perfect."

She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck," I'm sorry."

"I would hug you back but my hands aren't free."

She moved away and her eyes widened at the bouquet of flowers," Woah."

I smiled," For you. Cept it's kinda heavy so I'll hold it for you. You can hold this." I twisted my torso so that she could grab the teddy bear outta my armpit. Now I have a free hand, I grab hers and started walking.

"Where are we going?"

"Strong Heart."

"Why?"

"Because I have something planned." I paused," Wait so why were you mad at me in the first place?"

Her face flushed, " Ah it was nothing."

"Well it was enough to have you call me at 2AM and tell me that you hated me."

"It was nothing."

"What? Did you remember something?"

"Yes - I MEAN NO."

"What did you remember~?"

She sighed in defeat," I remembered when you told me to go move into with UKISS...." I frowned but she continued," But then later that night the whole memory of me leaving to go to Hankyung's came back..and I remember seeing your video.." She looked me in the eye, " and then I felt bad for getting mad at you..."

I kissed the top of her head," It's fine. Now c'mon. I have to sing you a song."

~~~

Kyung POV

"Ah Jonghyun-sshi prepared something for Valentines' Day." Teukie smiled.

Jonghyun started to stand up but i sat him back down. i cleared my throat," Actually...Jonghyun oppa is always singing songs to me. On Christmas he sang Donghae oppa's First Love and it was really cute. So..." I cracked a smile , " I thought I would sing a song for Jonghyun this time around."

Donghae who was in the crowd forced me on to Jonghyun's lap ," NOW SING!" He laughed.

I blushed and looked Jonghyun in the eye but he laughed while I hid my face in his neck. I've never sat on his lap before. I had already told the production crew ahead of time and they started playing the music. I quickly composed myself and stared at Jonghyun's face. he had this happy smile on his face, pleased with this. I took a deep breath and started ,"

You’re my everything
I think about you all my life
I love you, I love you
I want to show you the whole beautiful world

You’re my everything
I’ll be your last shining star
I want to shine for you

I’m looking forward to see you everyday
It always excites me
Perhaps something like this must be love
Always together, keep our eyes open
Eating together
I dream of that day to come

You’re my everything
I think about you all my life
I love you, I love you
I want to show you the whole beautiful world

You’re my everything
I’ll be your last shining star
I want to shine for you

Perhaps time is flowing
Time to go home
Please don’t lift heavy footsteps

The last time we met
It was my luck
Sky has given me the best gift

You’re my everything
I think about you all my life
I love you, I love you

I want to show you the whole beautiful world
You’re my everything
I’ll be your last shining star
I want to shine for you

I love you
Yesterday, today and tomorrow
Forever, forever
I wish you to stay by my side

You’re my everything
For I will be your light
I love you, I will love you

I love you
You’re my everything~ "

Jonghyun pulled me into a dino hug when I finished immediately. Then pulled me in for a kiss.

~~~


Jonghyun snickered as he sat in front of me, drinking cappuccino," Aigo you're so cute~"

I slapped his arm, " Shut up." I glanced at the bouquet of flowers he got me, " So why so many flower colors?"

Jonghyun took a quick sip," Well red roses are a way of saying I love you. White roses are for pure love. Pink is for fun playful couples. Yellow is for  joy and friendship. You're not only my lover but my best friend. Peach is for appreciation . Blue is for trust. Lavender for uniqueness."

I stared at him," Yah. Don't try to recreate Secret Garden."

He put on his best ' i don't know what you're talking about' face," Hmm?~"

"You know what you're doing."

He shrugged," I don't know what you're talking about."

I traced my upper lip nodding my head towards him," You have a mustache."

He smirked," And what are you going to do about it?"

I grabbed the next to my hand and quickly wiped the form away," That."

He pouted," Aw yeobo.."

I grinned but then it faded away , "Hey so what were you planning on doing for Strong Heart again?"

His eyes widened and his mouth formed a big O shape and he stood up," I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!"

I laughed and pulled him back down into his seat," It's alright, you can always find another time to do it. "

He sighed, " But it would have been better if I did it today."

I pecked his lips," It's okay."

He gave me a small smile and held my hand, " I love you."

"I don't." I said trying to keep a straight face.

"BWUAH?!"

"Just kidding. Love you more babo." I laughed.

~~

Sorry I took a while. School kept me busy and I'm doing a talent show with my friend. We're dancing to Gee lol. So I've been busy, i'll try to update soon~ OH! And we're getting a dope poster soon :] Subscribe and comment~