Est-ce que tu m'aimes?

Sweet Dreams, Beautiful Nightmares.

 

Word count: 4979 

 

Hyejeong didn’t remember when she started crushing on Seolhyun, but she knew that the ‘Miniskirt’ era made everything worse. She couldn’t even look at the other visual without having dirty thoughts. And it bothered her.

What didn’t bother her, quite on the contrary, it relieved her, was that she wasn’t the only one who had a nasty crush on one of the group members. And she wasn’t the only one who didn’t have the guts to do anything about it.

Kwon Mina was just as pitiful as her.

Both girls were sitting on Mina’s bed, staring at the wall. Both following their train of thoughts.

“We should do something about it.” Mina suddenly spoke and thus broke the silence that had surrounded them for a good hour.

Hyejeong turned her head and met her best friend’s conflicted gaze. “About our crushes?”

Mina nodded. “We should confess to them. Somehow. Maybe.” The uncertainty was hard to ignore.

“We don’t even know if they like us back.”

“It won’t hurt to try.”

And Hyejeong shot her a sharp glare. “Yes it will hurt to try. If they reject us it will hurt, really, what are you even thinking?”

“Then we should do something to see if they like us as well!” Mina exclaimed with a sudden rush of enthusiasm and Hyejeong had absolutely no idea where it came from.

“And what do you propose?” Hyejeong was hesitant at first, but when Mina leaned over to her and explained the details of her plan, she started to feel a little confident about it.

Mina’s idea wasn’t so bad after all.

 

-

 

“You know, leather and skin tight clothes really suit you.” Hyejeong whispered in a sultry tone, as she back hugged Seolhyun, whose cheeks turned slightly pink at the compliment.

“Uh, thank you unnie?” Seolhyun was confused by Hyejeong’s actions. It wasn’t every day that Hyejeong would back hug her and compliment her like this, at least not in the middle of a hallway.

Like now. They were standing in the middle of the hallway leading to their rooms, all the other AoA members were out, which left the two visuals alone for the night.

“It makes me want to do things to you.” Hyejeong purred, one hand sliding down Seolhyun’s side to her hip, to pull her against her crotch, the other hand flat on her belly. “Sinful things.”

A lewd moan escaped the younger girl’s throat when Hyejeong grinded her hips onto her bottom. And she found herself grinding right back. Seolhyun gripped Hyejeong’s with one hand, while the other was placed onto the one Hyejeong had at her waist.

 “Hyejeong-ah.” Seolhyun moaned, when the other girl applied more pressure than usual. “We’re in the middle of the hallway.”

And this was all it took for Hyejeong to pin Seolhyun against the wall, hands pinned behind her back, making it impossible for her to move.

“I know. Don’t you think it’s kind of exhilarating?” Hyejeong smirked, running one finger across Seolhyun’s collarbone, which was visible because Seolhyun’s shirt was askew.

“What is exhilarating?” There was no playful tone in her voice, it was just pure confusion and innocence and Hyejeong felt like her heart was going to burst. In a good way of course.

“Me ing you in the hallway.”

The splash of red that had spread on her cheeks made her look even more irresistible, Hyejeong thought, as her gaze ran over the girl trapped between her and the wall.

She leaned in for a kiss, biting Seolhyun’s lower lip softly, while one hand massaged her chest over the shirt.

“You’re okay with it, right?”

The younger only nodded, too wrapped up in the pleasure she was feeling to be able to think straight.

Hyejeong’s hand was replaced by , as she kissed and softly bit the mound over the thin fabric of Seolhyun’s shirt. Her hand already under the skirt the younger was wearing, tracing random patterns on her thighs.

Seolhyun squirmed under the girl’s touch, trashing around as she was still unable to move her arms – much to her dismay.

Inwardly smirking, Hyejeong wandered up with , leaving a trail of saliva on the younger’s collarbone, before she latched her teeth onto the delicate skin that was Seolhyun’s neck. Biting down with a minimalistic amount of pressure, enough to have the girl release a guttural moan, but not enough to hurt her.

Meanwhile her hand had slipped under the girl’s , one finger now running along , feeling the wetness and teasing her. And Hyejeong loved how much of an impact she had on the younger girl.

“Seolhyun-ah. Seolhyunie.” She husked, smiling lovingly and Seolhyun hadn’t even noticed that Hyejeong’s lips had left her neck. “Seolhyunie.” She repeated.



“Yah! Kim Seolhyun!”

Her eyes shoot open, her breathing is ragged. She takes in her surroundings, realizing that she’s lying on her bed, with Hyejeong bent over her, looking a little frustrated.

“Finally.” The older girl sighs and Seolhyun can feel her cheeks heat up at their close proximity. “Come down and eat breakfast, okay? We’ll start practicing later.”

She pats her head, then leaves the room, leaving Seolhyun alone to deal with her current situation.

A sigh escapes her lips as she gets out of bed, takes a pair of sweatpants, a crop-top (because dance practice is like walking through a desert) and a pair of fresh undergarments then makes her way to the bathroom.

She gets in the shower, washes herself and entertains the thought of finishing herself off, but then decides against it, because it’d be kind of gross. The images of her dream are replaying in her mind, over and over. It bothers her, yet it’s not the first time she’s dreamt about Hyejeong.

After a good fifteen minutes she goes downstairs, where the rest of the group is already seated around the table, waiting for her.

“You didn’t need to wait for me.” She states, a little baffled, and sits down between Chanmi and Yuna. Her two favorites, next to Hyejeong.  

“It’s alright. Now let’s start eating.” Yuna grins, before she starts digging in.

Seolhyun is starving and yet she finds herself to be unable to eat, she keeps stealing glances at Hyejeong, who is acting painfully flirty with Mina today. And it bothers her. It’s so obvious, Yuna and Chanmi have noticed.

They decide to excuse themselves and drag the girl into the practice room, the others will clear their stuff for them.

“Seolhyunie, what’s wrong?” Yuna asks, as she pulls Seolhyun down to sit on the floor, Chanmi joining them after she has closed the door.

The addressed girl just shakes her head, unwilling to share what’s going on in her brain – she doesn’t really know anyway. She just knows that she didn’t like the way Mina and Hyejeong smiled at each other. Not at all.

“Please tell us unnie.” And somehow it seems to get Seolhyun going, because no matter how cringe-worthy Chanmi’s aegyo is, Seolhyun can’t resist her dongsaeng. Not one bit.

“Is it about Hyejeong?” Yuna helps, having a slight idea about what had bothered the girl enough for her not to eat.

Seolhyun nods with a sigh, then proceeds to tell them about her rather compromising dream involving her, Hyejeong and a very nice wall. And she tells them that it’s not the first time that she’s dreamed about Hyejeong.

They smile at her, so she continues to explain, or try to explain what’s going on inside her brain.

“And when I saw how Hyejeong-unnie flirted with Mina-unnie earlier, I lost my appetite.”

The previously happy expression (because Seolhyun had finally opened up to them) on Yuna’s face turns into a light scowl and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out she disliked this as much as Seolhyun, but she still tells her that she is crushing on the visual, to which Seolhyun only laughs and shakes her head.

“It doesn’t matter. She doesn’t like me anyway.” Yuna is puzzled at how carefree the younger is when she says this, but she figures it’s her way to protect herself from the pain that came along that crush.

It’s Chanmi who pulls them up, telling them that they need to dance their negative feelings away. Ergo they end up dancing ‘Heart Attack’, with Seolhyun putting way more effort into the dance than usual, but so do Yuna and Chanmi. They all have things to take their minds off after all.


They’re lying on the floor, panting hard and sweating, when the others come in twenty minutes later, yet none of the three budges. Instead, Seolhyun observes Yuna, the soft rise and fall of her chest, the way her hair sticks to her face, and the tight top that hugs her curves and she must admit, the girl is pretty attractive.

And Yuna thinks the same about her, she knows when their gazes meet and they give each other a cheeky grin, ‘I’d go down on you if you were up for it’.

Their leader claps and forces them to stand up, asking what they did for them to be this tired, only to get shrugs in return and a ‘we power danced’ from Seolhyun, which has Chanmi burst in a fit of laughter, because Seolhyun had indeed done a power dance. One where she wiggled her for at least five minutes straight.

Their fellow members give the trio a round of weird stares, though no one says anything and they soon start practicing. They dance ‘Heart Attack’ as well as old songs like ‘Miniskirt’ ‘Short Hair’ and ‘Sabbeun Sabbeun’.

Hyejeong and Mina exchange shy and flirty glances throughout the entire dance practice and it doesn’t stay unnoticed. Chanmi worriedly looks at the two girls, who are green with jealousy, even though they do a pretty good job at hiding it, because apart from her no one notices.

It’s in the break that Seolhyun decides to accept Yuna’s silent ‘proposal’, when Mina and Hyejeong move away from the group, Hyejeong having placed one arm around Mina’s waist, while Mina is just cuddled up to her.

It used to be Seolhyun who did this with Hyejeong. Not Mina. And she wonders when it had started to change. About two weeks ago maybe. When Hyejeong suddenly stopped hugging her in the morning.

But she can’t dwell on it. She doesn’t want to get hurt more than she already did. Hyejeong isn’t worth it, she tells herself. She tries to.

So she starts fooling around with Chanmi and Yuna again, playfully wiggling her , as she reenacts her part of the ‘Heart Attack’ choreography. Yuna then decides to show her how to arch her back more, adding to the already existing (and very big) appeal.

In the end Yuna and Seolhyun are the ones flirting during the dance practice.

 

-

 

Yuna, Chanmi and Seolhyun are inside Yuna and Seolhyun’s room, watching cat videos on YouTube while eating popcorn, comfortably seated on Seolhyun’s bed.

Chanmi is so engrossed into the video, the world could end and she probably wouldn’t even notice. Yet, Seolhyun who loves fluffy animals, can’t concentrate on anything happening in the video because her mind keeps drifting to Hyejeong.

“Why did Hyejeong-unnie wake me up this morning anyway?” She asks, tilting her head to the side.

“I just sent her because I knew you like her. And to be quite honest with you, I thought she liked you as well.”

Seolhyun’s expression drops. She had also always thought that Hyejeong liked her as well. Sure, the girl liked to flirt around with all of her members, but it was different with Seolhyun, everyone had seen it.

Her eyes meet Yuna’s and they somehow come to the silent agreement to be each other’s stress reliever. They’ll both need it. Because crushing on Hyejeong is just as painful as crushing on Mina and vice versa.

Chanmi stands up suddenly, leaves the room with the excuse that she wants to sleep, although both girls know better. Their youngest had caught on the silent exchange between Yuna and Seolhyun.

After she has left, Yuna locks the door, shuts the TV and they’re already lip-locking, Yuna hovering over Seolhyun, who’s lying flat on her back. They share one last look. One last look to make sure everything is consensual, before they dive back into their lip-lock, ready to relieve all their stress and pent up emotions.

And they don’t leave the room for the day, glad that they both happen to have a few free days coming up. And they don’t bother to tone down their moans either.

 

-

 

They get weird looks when they show up in the living room the next day, which makes them wonder if the girls heard anything. Anyone. But when they get no dirty comment from Jimin or Choa, they shrug it off. It must be because they didn’t leave the room before now.

Chanmi assures them that nothing was heard as well, therefore she demands to know the details, the juicy ones. And even though Yuna is against it, Seolhyun still tells her.

She tells her about their heartfelt conversation after their first ‘’ and how that conversation led to many more ‘s’ and that she’s feeling kind of relieved now.

She doesn’t tell her about the shower or Yuna begging for her touch and whatever else they did that was sinful and . And Yuna is forever grateful for that.

That day, Hyejeong and Mina ignore them, much to everyone’s confusion.

Chanmi tries to joke about it, telling them that they ate the grumpy cat for breakfast and Seolhyun and Yuna would have laughed, if it wasn't for the fact that they saw Hyejeong and Mina holding hands, finger intertwined.

This night, they end up being each other’s stress reliever again. This night and many nights to come.

 

-

 

A month has passed. Mina and Hyejeong haven’t interacted with Yuna and Seolhyun, except in front of the cameras. In front of the cameras, everything is fine.

And there’s still no one who knows about Yuna and Seolhyun’s new relationship (which Yuna had labeled ‘stress relieving buddies’), except for Chanmi, who has been nothing but supportive of the two.

All this has created a sort of rift in the group, though it doesn’t damage anything, it’s uncomfortable to watch how Yuna and Seolhyun start to take their distances from the group. Uncomfortable and obvious, to the point where Jimin and Choa have to do something about it.

They decide to gather one evening, to play ‘team-building games. Yuna doesn’t like it one bit, neither does Seolhyun and they don’t try to hide the scowls and frowns on their faces.

Seolhyun gets paired with Hyejeong for the first game, while Yuna is ‘stuck’ with Mina, Jimin and Choa are one team and Chanmi has volunteered to be the referee/judge of the game. And for the first time, Seolhyun finds herself wanting to be paired with someone else than Hyejeong.

Because Hyejeong is giving her that smile and it hurts her. It’s like a fist clenching around her heart and , preventing her from breathing. And for the first time in about a month, Hyejeong takes a hold of her hand again, intertwining their fingers. It has Seolhyun an emotional mess, she wants to jump in joy, but also cry in pain and confusion.

Yuna and Seolhyun end up being each other’s stress relievers again this night.

 

-

 

Mina and Hyejeong start talking to them again, only adding to the emotional mess inside the two girls.

They’re sitting on Yuna’s bed and Seolhyun tells her that if she could get rid of all of her feelings for Hyejeong then she would and instead she’d choose to fall in love with Yuna. Because Yuna is a nice person, she takes care of her friends and she’s funny. On top of that, she is one of the most beautiful persons she has ever seen and she’s good in bed.

And the younger is relieved that Yuna isn’t offended at what she just confessed and she soon finds out that it’s because Yuna feels the exact same way about her. And it’s somehow comforting Seolhyun thinks.

Both girls are dozing off, leaning onto each other, when the door abruptly opens, jerking them awake.

Hyejeong and Mina enter, both looking a little nervous. After sharing a look with Mina, Hyejeong softly says: “We need to talk.”

Yuna doesn’t seem happy at all about the sudden intrusion, but Seolhyun can’t blame her, because she doesn’t like it either. They were just about to fall asleep. Not to mention that they’re both mad at them.

“What do you want to talk about?” Seolhyun asks, her voice a little raw, which makes Hyejeong bite her lip. Something that doesn’t stay unnoticed by the younger, but she doesn’t react to it, she just raises one eyebrow.

“It’s about why we ignored the two of you.” Mina looks at them nervously, fidgeting around.

They stay silent and wait for the two others to continue.

“It’s because we wanted to make you jealous.” Hyejeong starts, uncertainty in her gaze as she looks at Seolhyun. “We expected you to confront us about what happened, but you didn’t, then we thought if we ignored you a little you’d react…”

Yuna turns to Seolhyun, disbelief written all over her face and all Seolhyun can do is nod. This is so stupid.

“This is stupid. And now you’ve decided to talk to us again?” Seolhyun asks, getting shy nods in return.

She can sense Yuna fuming next to her. And she wonders if the girl would kill them if given the opportunity. The probability is very high.

“We wanted to apologize and we missed you. Yes this was a stupid thing to do and we understand if you’re mad at us.” Mina seems to be on the verge of crying and suddenly Seolhyun feels bad for her.

“Great. Yes we are mad at you and we’ll talk about this later, when we’re not as angry as we are now.” Yuna says sharply, causing the two to flinch. And then she sends them back to their room with a pointed glare. “Now go sleep, we’ll see you tomorrow.”

They exchange soft and hesitant good nights and once they have left, Seolhyun locks the door, only to be pinned onto it, the moment she turns around.

“Yuna?”

“I’m angry. I’m going to take this anger out on you. Sorry.” She doesn’t really look sorry though.

Before the girl can start, Seolhyun decides to voice what’s bothering her. “They said they wanted to make us jealous.”

Yuna’s grip on her tightens. “Well it worked. But don’t get your hopes up darling.”

And Seolhyun nods, before she succumbs to pleasure that is Seo Yuna.

 

-

 

Seolhyun has a few bruises, some that she is aware of and some that she isn’t. Like the one on her back, when Yuna had pinned her against the bathroom door and she had collided with the door knob. It had hurt, but both had far too much anger pent up to care about it.

Yuna is the one waking her up and they go join the others to eat breakfast. Seolhyun wearing baggy sweatpants and a muscle tee, while Yuna wears sweatpants and a t-shirt.

They know something is off when Hyejeong sits at Yuna’s usual place and Mina pulls Yuna next to her on Hyejeong’s seat. Seolhyun just sits down between Chanmi, who subtly rolls her eyes, and Hyejeong.

Breakfast is cheerful, except for Seolhyun and Yuna, even though they should be happy to be able to freely interact with their crushes again, but they’re far too confused. Ergo they end up skipping breakfast and going to the dance room, Chanmi tagging along for the fun of it.

And they can hear Choa’s worried ‘what’s wrong with them? Did something happen?’ when they leave.


Seolhyun lets out a frustrated scream once she inside the practice room, which has Chanmi shoot her an amused glance.

“I don’t understand!” She growls, when she sees the amused expression the youngest is wearing. “Why did they suddenly talk to us again? And what was that at breakfast?”

Yuna just shrugs and Chanmi sighs.

“I talked to them. I told them that no matter why they did this, this whole ignoring you, they should stop unless they wanted to lose you as friends. But I don’t know why they pulled that stunt during breakfast.”

Yuna seems to be just as surprised as Seolhyun and it takes them a moment to process everything, then they hug her tightly.

“Ahw, our daughter’s looking out for us.” Yuna cooes and Seolhyun has no idea when Chanmi became their daughter, but it sounds nice.

The door opens and the rest of the team walks in, surprised at the (fake) sobs coming from Yuna.

“Guys…?” Jimin asks, breaking them apart. “Is everything okay?”

Yuna just nods with a shy grin and then they start dance practice.

Hyejeong walks over to Seolhyun in the break, lacing her arms around the shorter girl and pulling her into a hug. A hug that Seolhyun would have gladly melted into, if it wasn’t for Hyejeong having accidentally applied pressure on one of her bruises.

She hisses and jerks away with a frown, catching everyone else’s attention. They look worried and Choa demands to see her back. Seolhyun refuses, but Hyejeong ends up lifting her shirt, revealing her back with a few bruises and hickeys (although those could easily pass as bruises) and Seolhyun is just glad that Hyejeong didn’t completely pull up the tee, but only up to her bra, because that’s where Yuna’s scratch marks start.

Apparently they start a little earlier though, because Seolhyun sees Yuna fixing her gaze somewhere on her back and bite her lip.

The injuries have Choa instantly go into her ‘mom mode’ and they bombard Seolhyun with questions and Seolhyun has no idea what she’s supposed to say or how she’s supposed to say that she had very angry with Yuna.

Yuna comes and saves her, standing next to her and subtly running a hand across her , before resting her hand on her hip, pulling her closer.

“We played a few games last night with Chanmi.” Chanmi shoots her a glare when she’s mentioned. “And Seolhyun got a little carried away.”

Seolhyun has to bite back a scoff. Yuna must be talking about herself, because she wasn’t the one who upped their vanilla by getting all sorts of toys and leather clothes. Not that Seolhyun had minded.

 

-

 

When they all sit in a circle around an empty bottle of cognac, the trio comes to the silent agreement to let Mina and Hyejeong suffer for the past month where they ignored them.  The sitting order is Chanmi, Seolhyun, Yuna, Choa, Jimin, Hyejeong, Mina and Chanmi is the first to spin the bottle.

“Truth or dare?” Chanmi asks, when the bottle stops on Choa.

The blonde just shrugs, mutters ‘dare’ and awaits the task with a glint of uncertainty.

“I dare you to give Seolhyun a lapdance.” The youngest grins and Seolhyun can’t help to think that she’s not drunk enough for this.

Jimin scowls when she watches her girlfriend saunter over to Seolhyun, who is now seated on the couch. But she isn’t the only one who looks displeased. Hyejeong does too and Seolhyun is unsure if she should be happy about that. And to her surprise, Yuna doesn’t look too happy either.

When the lapdance is done, Choa quickly returns to her seat, presses a soft kiss on Jimin’s cheek and turns the bottle, which lands on Mina.

The girls smiles and proposes ‘truth?’ to which Choa only shrugs. “Is there currently someone you like?”

Mina nods, her cheeks flush bright red, which has Chanmi look at Yuna with a smug expression.

Chanmi is next and surprisingly she chooses truth, although she instantly regrets that when Mina asks her the question, which Hyejeong obviously told her to ask.

“What games did you play yesterday evening? I mean they must have been hardcore, for Seolhyun to get those bruises…”

Chanmi curses under her breath, mutters some incoherent words then turns to the two others, sweetly stating: “Unnies, I forgot what the games were called.”

Seolhyun and Yuna share a look, before the older starts talking. “Let’s see, we watched the Minions while doing a drinking game, we played ‘Circle of Hell’ which is also a drinking game, then we played ‘Hot ‘N Cold’ and ‘Shave your partner’ and ‘Truth, dare, double, desire’.”

The girls just look at them in astonishment, before nodding slowly and Seolhyun wonders why there are so many games involved, but then she remembers that they did play certain version of some of these games.

Chanmi spins the bottle and it lands on Seolhyun, who just sighs, muttering ‘dare’, because she knows the younger won’t let her off either way.

“I dare you to do ten push-ups.” Seolhyun, just like every other girl in the room, gives her a weird look, however it subsides as soon as Chanmi continues. “And Yuna has to lie under you. Oh and the push-up is only valid, when your lips touch.”

She doesn’t know if she wants to kiss the dancer or strangle her, yet she still gets in position, hovering on top of Yuna. And she sees Yuna blush when she gives her a smug smirk.

“What?” The girl whispers embarrassed, turning her head away from Seolhyun’s penetrating stare.

“You look hot.”

The members haven’t heard, she doesn’t get any reaction and Seolhyun’s relieved. She starts doing the push-ups, her face heating up with each innocent kiss they share and after the tenth push-up, Seolhyun collapses on top of Yuna, who doesn’t seem to mind.

This night, Seolhyun dreams about Yuna and not about Hyejeong, like she did a few months ago.

 

-

 

Yuna avoids her the next morning. She avoids eye contact and physical interaction and Seolhyun wonders what’s wrong. It bothers her to no end, more than it bothered her when Hyejeong had done it and she wonders why.

She asks Chanmi about it, but the girl just shrugs and it continues the whole day, until the visual can’t take it anymore and corners Yuna in their room.

“Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?”

Yuna sighs and shakes her head, placing the book she read aside. “No it’s me…”

And she remains silent for a good five minutes until she says: “I dreamed about you.”

“That’s not a reason to avoid me.” Seolhyun pouts, ignoring the nice swelling of her heart, and Yuna shakes her head. She doesn’t get it.

“You don’t get it. I dreamed about you. We ed.”

Seolhyun just shrugs and moves to sit next to the older girl. “I doesn’t matter, I mean we nearly every night, so why is it a problem if it happens in your dream?” She feels a strange need to tease the older girl, watch her frown and get all embarrassed.

Yuna’s usually pale cheeks turn bright red. “Because I like you, idiot.”

“I like you too. And if it consoles you, I dreamed about you too.”

Yuna looks up, a smile on her face, as she cups Seolhyun’s cheeks, pulling her face closer and closer until their lips collide in a soft and tender kiss.

This night, they aren’t each other’s stress relievers, but each other’s girlfriends.

 

-

 

Hyejeong sat up abruptly, drenched in sweat and panting. She was in her dorm room. On the other side, she saw Mina looking just as nervous and disoriented as her.

“Did you just?” They asked at the same time, stopping in the middle of the sentence.

“That dream.” They tried again and stopped again, when they spoke at the same time.

Hyejeong then raised her hand, showing that she was going to speak. “Did you also dream about Yuna and Seolhyun starting to date because we ignored them?”

Mina nodded, her face a little pale, as she left her bed, getting dressed in order to meet the rest of the group in the dance room. “Yes. It was destabilizing.” Mina sighed.

Both friends sighed, agreeing that they weren’t going to ignore their crushes and try to make them jealous, in order to find out if they liked them.

Once they were dressed, they made their way downstairs, joining the other girls. Seolhyun was with Yuna and Chanmi, a little secluded from the group and Mina and Hyejeong immediately joined them, initializing skinship, as they back hugged their respective crushes.

Yuna was surprised when she felt Mina back hug her, but she quickly reacted, shooing Chanmi away and turning, so that she was the one having Mina in her embrace and not the other way around. Mina didn’t mind, she just snuggled closer to Yuna, her lips placed on her neck.

“Hyejeongie, is something wrong?” Seolhyun asked a little surprised by the back hug and the way Hyejeon nuzzled her face in the crook of her neck.

“No, you just look very beautiful today.”

When Hyejeong looked up, she saw Seolhyun blushing madly and staring at her like she was crazy. Yet it somehow set off a rush of confidence in her and she leaned forward to press her lips against Seolhyun’s cheeks in a soft kiss.

“Thank you.” Was all Seolhyun managed to say, before she pressed her lips against the corner of Hyejeong’s mouth, then hid her face in the crook of the taller girl’s neck.

And Hyejeong knew for sure that she was never going to make Seolhyun jealous. At least not on purpose. That and that she was going to confess to her soon.

 


Well, I have no idea how I ended up writing this xD
No but at first I wanted to write SeolJeong and then this happened...
Also, Yuna x Seolhyun is an interesting couple - I ship them now

Also, there is really a lack of AoA fanfics on this site...