Scene 2

Congratulations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with the sounds of the birds chirping outside as a smile came to my face. I rolled over to the other side of my bed, thinking that she would be beside me but my imaginations came crashing down when I remembered she left me two years back. The smile immediately left my face as I slowly walked to the bathroom and freshen up. 

I'm 25 and I don't have a full time job. I work at a cafè in Myeongdong as a barista. I learnt some back when I was in university for fun. 

I took a white button down shirt and black skinny jeans from my walk in closet and styled my hair down. After I was satisfied with my looks, I went towards the door and put on my red converse before setting off for work. 

It was about a thirth to fouty minutes train ride from where I stay tomy workplace. 

I tapped out of the subway station a brisk walked towards the cafè at exit 6. I pushed the door open and was greeted by my co-workers. I slid into the employee's room and put on a low waist black apron before walking behind the counter, waiting for orders to come. 

Since it's a weekday today, majority of the customers coming in are students during lunch time. It was getting packed at the clock strikes 2pm. I was busy making order for the customers in the cafè when I saw a familiar figure walk through the door. 

I stopped. There she was, looking stunning as ever like I saw her two years back. There was only one thing that is different. Her smile was bright as she walked along side another guy. 

She glanced my way. I avoided her gaze as I went back to making the matcha latte for one of the customers. 

They carried on to take the seat nearest to the window and talked casually. I was stealing glances at them. Right then, I saw Ki Sun walking towards the counter. I looked, the counter was empty. Where is Jinyoung? 

Just then, I heard a voice from the kitchen.

"Mark! Help me take the orders first! I'm trying to perfect the design on this cheesecake.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter