One Day

Gone

    KK You guys are AMAZING

I like, just sent this out and I already have one subscriber?

lilidaisy I LUV CHUUU

 

 

  The car stopped and a young man stepped out and started down the path which led to a siena house. Another boy, was inside, currently having a piano lesson. Being the curious boy he was, he watched the other young man step slowly and calmly down the path, into the house.

    A yelp came out of the man as his teacher slammed his ruler onto the stack of paper by the piano, glaring at the boy, making him focus back onto the music he was playing. Still, his eyes were slowly led back to the person sitting in the waiting room behind him.

    When his lesson finished, the boy took his stuff and left. As he walked along the hallway and took a pill, the boy who had just come walked past him, staring straight ahead, like he didn’t notice the other man putting a pill inside his mouth.

    As his guard followed him, the young man slowed down his steps. “What was that?” He asked his guard while pointing to the other boy that was now entering the piano room.

    His guard ignored him and just pushed him along. “Doesn’t matter, we need to go now.”

    He frowned. “Aish! Fine!” Shifting his shoulder to remove the older man’s hand pushing on his back.    


The next day, a white car rolled into the driveway of the same sienna house. The pill-taking boy stepped out and proceeded into the house. As he waited, he watched as his teacher yelled at the man he met the other day, using his ruler to hit his back, then he left. The boy's hand by accidently knocked over a small plate of candy, spilling the hard candies onto the floor.

    He went onto all fours, using his hands to search around for the candy. As the young man watched, he pulled the butler towards him.

    “Is he blind?” The young man asked.

    The butler put a finger on his lips, indicating that it was true.

When the teacher had gone, the boy watching snuck into the piano room and started to play the piece the other was learning.

    The teacher heard and walked over, finding the blind one alone, smiling. The truth was, he was hiding behind the piano. His mouth forming a small o.

    Once the teacher had left, he snuck back up and sat down once again.

    A sudden pain hit the center-left side of his chest as he held one hand on his heart and another reaching for the pills in his pocket. When he found it, he turned open the lid and poured two onto his hand. The small white circles entered his mouth as he swallowed. With a quick motion, he put his container back.

    The blind boy heard the sound. “What are you eating?” He asked.

    “Hm?” The latter turned to find the jar of candy, and he replied. “Some candy.” Afterwards, reaching towards the small tray of candy on top of the piano. Picking up a red one, he fed him it, glancing at his finger that touched the other’s lips afterwards.

    The blind boy smiled and a bit of a smile creeping along the pill-taking boy’s own lip. He glanced at the other, a mischevious look unnoitced as he thought of something.

 


   The pill boy had reached the corner of a clay brick wall. Peeking to see if anyone was watching, he waved his hand to behind him; It was directed to the other boy, also along the wall. He used a flapping motion and said, “Come here, Quickly, quickly.” Before remembering that the latter was blind. He went back and dragged the blind one to a bench at the back of siena house.

    The blind boy touched his shoulder gently; his hands slowly reaching for the other’s face. When he found it, he cupped his hands around his cheeks and smiled.

    The other smiled as well and brought the blind one’s left hand to where his heart was. Placing it there, the pill boy then took his own hand and gently covered the other’s.

    His smile vanished as the pain took over and grabbed for his pills. A deep breathe later and he took it out. Only that he didn’t want to let go of the other.


Unknown to them, the pill boy’s butler was recieving a call and he made his way towards the back. When he found them, he seperated his young master away from the blind boy.

    Above, the piano teacher was watching, silent as he turned away.


    The blind boy went onto his knees, trying to search for something, anything. He did find it: a small clear cylinder with a sticker on the outside and small white spheres in the container.

    The pill boy struggled against the guards as they dragged him away. He had almost escaped as he reached for the other. A desprate move soon sealed away as they locked him in their arms.

    The blind one put his arms in front of him, trying to figure where the latter went as he slowly got carried away.

 


 

The piano stood there in solitude as the blind one waited; waiting for the other to return. With the pills in hand, he walked around the couch until day became night. Soon, the candy jar was empty as he waited.

    A door knob turning and opening gained his attention. The boy had come back, though his steps were a bit staggery. He walked to the piano, sat down, and started playing the piece they had played when he was hiding at the piano.

    The blind boy smiled, tears filling his eyes of relief and sadness. As the boy played, it got softer, and an arm fell on the piano as he fell unconcious -maybe even dead.  

    The smile melted unto a realization that something had happened. More footsteps sounded in the room as his butler carried him away and the teacher came. The teacher glanced at the cieling before taking off his glasses and sitting down at the piano, continuing the piece as the butler carried the pill boy to a car, the boy’s head bobbing slightly up and down as they arrived closer and closer to the destination.

    The blind boy smiled a sad one as a tear strolled down his cheeks. The two had only known for a day, yet developed one of the most closest relationships. He had never even known his name, and he would never see him again. He knew his father; the older man didn’t let his son to get too close to anyone.

    The blind boy closed his eyes, letting the music fill him.

 


 

Miraculously, the pill boy had actually survived after having a heart attack and after a year, he went to college.

The other had moved to another place and was homeschooled.

Almost three years later, the pill one was walking around the streets near his college as he heard sweet music that had reminded him of a certain boy he had known for a day.

He ran to the corner where a group of people were watching a boy playing a violin and singing Scarborough Fair. After taking a good look at his face, he smiled a huge one as the happy tears started to cloud his vision.

When the other finished, he took his hand and put it to his heart. The blind one was shocked at first, but then realized: It was him.

“My name is Hoseok.” The pill boy whispered.

A smile appear on the other’s lips as he whispered back, “Hoseok, my name is Taehyung.”

And finally, fate was kind enough to bring the two together.

 
 

So Yeah The ending is happu

So not me, XD

but like yeah, ok Im sorry theres not much love, but hey, I tried ok?

Lastly: PLS COMMENT I really want to read your comments.