.. the closet !

Don't open the closet !

First I like to thank  @emholic & @hyumi7 for subscriping to this fanfic its REALLY made my day ♥ I love you guys  

____________________________________________________

He used different types of offerings to the spell , socks , underwear , candy , hair , pictures & so on just to be accepted , he became obsessed with it but to me it was a joke . A stupid one . so when he fainally *got accepted * as he said I did the obvious and congrats him ! I even bought him a cake !

but later on , he became quiet . which was odd cause he was not a Quite person , specialy after all that fuss he made about his victory , in general Dony was not a person you can make him be quite more than few seconds before he got all excited a bout some random thing , I noticed that but talked to him later only few days before he died just as proof of how stupid bad friend I am . 

Gyu took another moment to wipe his tears , I just sat there all my senses became one big ear ! 

its was not fair , Dony was always wierd nerd friend ! enen after I tried my self that stupid spell & yeah sure nothing happen so I just laughed I told it was only his imagination & that finally all that creppy scary things he watched start get to him ! I was too mean to him ! He needed help not a mockery so called friend . 

I wanted to say some thing wise to calm him but he talked so emotionly that did not seem like good time to interrupted him  

he saw things .. not ghosts No ! just every time he opend a closet he would find or miss things ! he told me he lost some pens from his closet at school , some candles he kept in his closet in his bedroom and even his box of cereal in the kitchen closet ! 

but what he found instead were far way strange , knifes ! different kind & size , he found one of his T shirt coverd with blood . usually he found blood stain in any closet he opend  and the knifes thier were blood on them too . 

the ugly part that he told me , always told me but I always find some explanation for it , some one tricks you & stuff . until it came that day he found a gun in his closet & he used it . 

Gyu finished that part & broke in tears sobbing hard & loud , this time I manage to hug him petting his head , not much could be said , only few words of support , he needed to let it all out .

sending that boy home later was not easy thing .

when I got home I couldnt shake that out of my head (living alone does not help to pull yourself out of  a patient case) so I did the normal thing to do ... I google it . 

which was not a good thing to do before going to bed , Yes I claim Ive seen the worst  but only in text books , real life wierdness was another thing indeed . 

spending hours in bed begging for some rest but no sleep was for me that night , So I did the second normal thing to do ... I did the spell . 

standing at 4 am in my pajama in the dark that was scary enough to give any one who would see me nightmares for life ( good thing I live alone tho ) took the normal personal offering ((my toothbrush)) & put it in my closet . open it & closrt it three times as the spell demand . & then went to bed .... 

it was too dark to see if my offering was accepted !!  & it was too stupid for doctor in my age & wearing Ironman pajama , but lack of sleep can do wonders .

Next morning when I wokeup first this I did was calling Gyu’s cell phone 

Me : helo ! 

Gyu : hi Doc why calling so early ? 

Me : you son of the B@## !!! 

Gyu : woo woooo calm down Doc ! Why so grumpy at morning ?!! 

Me : your stupid crazy spell !! is that some sort of joke !! did you come to my house ? you know I should just let the police take care of you & your sick joke !!! 

Gyu : are you serious Doc !! can I know what I did wrong ?!! 

Me : Yaaa !! Im coverd with blood !! blood ! like red liquid all over ! my bed , the walls , the bathroom !! EVERY WHERE !!! 

Gyu : God !!! you did the spell !!! 

Me : hell yeah I did ! but that not the case ! I know its you behind it ! 

Gyu : I did not thought you would really try  it ! 

Me : I COULD NOT SLEEP  !  DONT JUDGE ME ! 

Gyu sigh , then said in low deep voice : it took me 6 months to make Dony perform that spell , didnt think it would be that easy with you . 

Me : hah !!! speak up I cant hear you !! 

Gyu : Doooc ... Doc ... you should not do that ... you know you should not mess with dark magic .

then he laugh one of his sweet giggles , and say in same deep low voice : 

it coming for now you Doc .... if you want my advice .. Dont open any closet .. Dont open any door ... its coming soon Doc ! 

I droped the phone still hear his laugh at the other end .. I hated children for good reason now !

 

so I locked my self at my house , pulled all the rooms’ doors , all the closet  all kind 

I know too its coming for me .. so Im writing this as my last words 

Dont believe Sunggyu , Dont do stupid spells , Dont offer personal stuff 

Dont be stupid as me ! 

and at last ... my ghost going to hunt you down KIM SUNGGYU ! 

***********************************************************************

how was that !! How was thaaaaaaat bea ! 

not so scary I know , but that part of doing the spell gives me chill >.< 

I hope you enjoy it , sorry for any mistakes 

aaaaaaand have SWEET GYU DREAMS ♥