Leobin Verse: Inspiration

Leobin Verse: Inspiration

Leobin Verse:  Inspiration 

    “I’m leaving you.”  An audible swallow came with those words.  “Did you hear me?  I’m leaving you.  I can’t take this anymore.  I can never tell what you’re thinking.”  Tears were starting to run, causing his voice to break.  “I hate you.  I hate you.  I hate you!”  The last words came out as a sob and his body crumpled to the floor as he sobbed louder.
    Strong arms wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him close.
    “Maybe I should get Haekyeon to do this instead.”
    “No!  I’m your boyfriend, so I’m gonna be the one to break your heart!”
    “This is the fourth time you have broken down and cried Bin.  I can’t even take you seriously.”
    Hongbin whimpered and looked up at Taekwoon.  “Why not?  I’m trying so hard to hurt you!”
    “Yes, I understand you are trying.  But I think Haekyeon will be more effective.”
    “Shouldn’t I be the one to hurt you most?”
    “Bin, if you ever thought for a second I would lie and say I’m fine with you leaving me I have not done a good job.  I would chain myself to your ankles until you took me back.”
    “Aw!  You’re so romantic.”
    “Not romantic, I’m completely insanely in love with you.  You aren’t leaving me anytime soon.”  Taekwoon sighed.
    “Well not that I don’t feel the same or anything.  But why would Haekyeon make a better replacement for inspiration?”  Hongbin asked, watching as a blush appeared over his boyfriend’s cheeks.
    “Because as much as I say I hate him.  Haekyeon is the one person that could always understand me.  And although he forced me to hang out with him, he never forced me to hang out with others.  In fact Haekyeon went out of his way to make sure I wasn’t bothered.  He’s worked hard for me without me even doing anything for him…I usually just shrug him off.  If Haekyeon were to ever say he never wanted to see me again, that he was done with me, that he couldn’t understand me; I would have to say ok, that I would be fine.  He’s done so much for me Bin, I think I’d be too stunned to say anything different.  He’s my best friend.  I would be really hurt.”
    “Aw, you’re such a softie.”  Hongbin snuggled into Taekwoon’s neck.  “You love Haekyeon.”
    “No.”  Taekwoon grumbled.
    “You do.  You love me, and you would do anything for me.  But I bet if Haekyeon was in trouble you would drop everything for him.”
    “No.”
    “I can’t wait to tell him.”
    “Tell him what?”
    “That you love him and he’s your best friend.”
    “Please don’t.”
    “Aw, why not?”
    “I do not want a soggy mess to deal with.”
    “Fine.  I’ll just text him and tell him you need his awesome acting skills.”
    “Text him later.  I wanna stay here a little longer.”  Taekwoon buried his nose into Hongbin’s hair, closing his eyes in satisfaction.
    Hongbin smiled and nuzzled Taekwoon’s neck, before letting out a giggle.  “You know what I just realized?”
    “Hm?”
    “Haekyeon is to you as Wonshik is to me.  And they are together.”
    “And that’s funny?”
    “Yup.”
    “You’re weird.”
    “You’re stuck with me and my weirdness.”
    “Well we already know I’m insane.”  Hongbin giggled again and settled into Taekwoon’s lap.