You're Love Is All I Need

Nothing Better Than This

Junior:*kneeling down the floor*

Mark:*smiles hand on juniors hips on pulls him on his lap wraps his arms around his waist*

Junior:*smiles big leans against mark sighs happily*

Mark:What are you thinking about *smiles kisses his cheek*

Junior:Nothing much just how happy I am *smiles big*

PD:Ok ready 3

Jackson:Excuse meee *pushes junior off mark and sits in between them*

Mark:*sighs looks away*

PD:2...1 Goo

JB:Come and get it got 7 *smiles they all bow down*

Coco:*wagging its tail goes over to mark*

Mark:*smiles big kisses coco whispers*Go to mama

Coco:*walks off to junior barks*

Junior:Hi baby *giggles picks up coco pecks it*

Jackson:*smirks leaning close to junior*

Junior:*just looks in jacksons eyes*

Mark:*feels a pang on jealousy watches them*

Jackson;*leans in closer*

Junior:*leans close to jackson the backs away*In your dreams loser

Jackson;*pouts looks over at mark*

Mark:*fakes a smile at jackson*

Jackson:Please dont kill me hyung *whines mumbles*

Mark:*chuckles shakes his head*

With MarkJin

Mark:*leaning against the railing just looking at the view*

Junior:*smiles sneakingly wraps his arms around marks waist*Please don't be mad at me babe

Mark:*half smiles carresses juniors hand on his waist then kisses it*Now why would I be mad

Junior:Mark...don't pretend like nothing didnt happen *pouts looks at him*

Mark:Baby boo you were just doing your job *puts his hand on his cheek*

Junior:You know i really wanted it to be you *holds marks hand on his cheek*

Mark:*half smiles*I know

Junior:No no you don't i know that smile of yours...marky poo baby  *cups his face*

Mark:*sighs rest his forehead against marks*Huh im just so tired of hiding our love...i dont wanna hide how lucky i am having someone like you loving me and how lucky i am loving you...

Junior:*smiles wraps his arms around marks neck looks in his eyes*Im luckier 

Mark:Oh really...i highly doubt that *smiles pecks his lips*

Junior:I don't because you've proven so much to me while having you love me *smiles*

Mark:*smiles*Whats that

Junior:I never truly knew what love was until you came into my life...you opened my heart to love and made me the happiest i have ever been in my entire life and i couldnt be anymore thankful for having you in my life you are the first person to ever make me feel important visible you were the first person to ever make me feel beautiful just the way i am you are the love of my life my first true greatest and eternal love and i want more than anything for you to be my last because always and forever in my eyes you will be my one and only number 1  *smiles*

Mark:*smiles kisses him sweetly*

Junior:I mean it I have given you so many troubles of you proving to me how much you believe in our love and how hard you fight for me that this time its my turn to do the same for you....because you deserve it i cant no i dont ever wanna be without you in my life life without you in it is worser than death hell i'd rather not live at all if your not the one loving me....id do all it takes to keep you in my life forever because i can and i will never love anyone else in this world the way i love you...*looking deeply in marks eyes*

Mark:*smiles forehead against his rubs his nose against juniors*I never knew you could say such words that touches my heart 

Junior:*giggles*Like i said its my turn to show my love for you

Mark:I thought that was my job *smirks*

Junior:*laughs slaps his chest*Ayyy you wanna ruin the moment

Mark:Not just yet.....thank you so much baby boo for loving me this much i couldnt be anymore grateful to having you in my life *smiles they kiss passionately*

Junior:You are the greatest thing to happen in my life mark

Mark:And your my miracle in life *smiles hugs him tightly*

Junior:Im so lucky to have you come into my life

Mark:And the most important thing to why i love you is because i love you for who you are and not what you are perfectly imperct you know how to many my insecurities vanish 

Junior:*smiles nuzzles his face in marks neck*

Mark:I love you because your crazy beautiful you...and theres nothing i would change about that *kisses him sweetly*

Junior:*sighs happily in the kiss hugs mark tightly*

Outside Their Bedroom

BamBam:Awwwwwwwwwww see why cant mark hyung be my boyfriend hes such a romantic *smiles*

Youngjae:Mark hyung being romatic its the first to hear such a sweet confession from junior hyung *giggles*

Yugyeom:They truly do belong to each other im happy they found one another *smiles big*

Jackson:Yea they only give each other alot of love not to us

JB:Cuz you always make their problems worse than it already is

Jackson;They need to stop being girly girls and stop with jealousy 

Junior:*smirks says outloud*YAHHHH you know people across the world can probably hear with how loud you guys are 

JB:What no one is out here *nervous bites his lips*

Mark:If you guys tend to eavesdrop of mine and juniors love making then double think it because if i hear one of you trying to interfere youll regret it *smirks*

Memebers;*the scatter away to the living room*

Junior:*laughs slaps his chest*Babe...

Mark:What its fun to see them like this *chuckles*

Junior:*giggles shakes his head*

Mark:*smirks starts kissing his neck*Why dont we give them some of our special music 

Junior:*giggles pulls the covers over them*

Living Room

BamBam:*curled into a ball on the couch cringes at another wanton moan from junior*

Junior:Mmmm MARK HARDER * the bed banging against the wall*

Mark:Ahhh junior baby boo you feel so good 

Youngjae:AHHHHH AHHHHH HEADPHONES SOMEONE GIVE ME HEADPHONES *running around the dorm looking for something to cover his ears*

JB:*just standing in the hallway of the front door pacing back and forth*Please let junior be alright

Junior:OOOO YES MARKIE *screams *

Yugyeom*chuckles shakes his head*Wow i seriously wonder how junior hyung can actually walk or stand on his own knowing ow many times these love birds make love in one day 5 days a week 

BamBam:Oh my poor hyung...how come...why marky hyung why *giggles*

Jackson:*takes a sip of his tea chuckles*Ahhhhhhh just a normal day in the got7  dorm