Chapter 3 - Daddy's Day Part 2

Jongin's M&M (Sequel To Bitter Bubblegum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bake sales. Jongin has always loved Bake sales ever since he was a child. Cheap, Yummy pastries available in every corner and for a good cause he might add. Despite the sight of his twins munching away happily as they walk, the "Cause" for the bake sale still lingers in Jongin's mind.

"Seoul Hands Orphanage"

"Seoul Hands Orphanage"

"Seoul Hands Orphanage"

 

Jongin felt as if a voice was at the back of his head replaying over and over again like a broken record from the 60's. He was atleast thankful that they didn't have to go there. It would have shook him dearly.

As selfish as it seems, Jongin wanted to hide the truth like a 1950's unresolved crime scene until, well, forever. He was hoping that the twins wouldn't ask him questions but sadly, he knows they are bright kids. For sure they are gonna be curious someday. 

It's inevitable.

 

Jongin and Chanyeol walks around the school ground while having a chat. Their kids went to the bouncy house, not far from where their fathers are standing.

Before even having the chance to enter the bouncy house where the other kids were playing, Seunghyun's son and Donghae's son blocks their way.

Choi Seunghoon and Lee Jaeseok.

The boys smiles at the twins. Even if their fathers are different from one another, Seunghoon and Jaeseok have grown to be Best Buds. It was no secret that they like the twins.

Seunghoon likes Minjung while Jaeseok likes Minhee.

Seungjae on the other hand was frowning behind his Noona's.

 

The four of them are of the same age. Seungjae is a year younger.

"Hi Minjung" Seunghoon spoke as he looks at the said girl 

"Hello" Minjung replies shortly.

"You're very pretty today Minhee" Jaeseok beams and Minhee gives him a small smile. Acknowledging his courteous ways.

The twins tries to get out of the conversation forming while little Seungjae was crossing his arms as he let out a puff.

"Noona~" little Seungjae whines as he tugs on Minjung's shirt. Minjung looks at the latter, so does Minhee.

Luckily before any commotion was able to take place, their Fathers came simultaneously formming a huddle around their kids.

"Well isn't this a sight" Seunghyun says as he places a hand on his son's shoulder, Donghae doing the same to his son. Jongin and Chanyeol Narrows their vision at the kids before breaking conta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter