Chapter 1 - Minhee and Minjung

Jongin's M&M (Sequel To Bitter Bubblegum)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ~Jongin's P.O.V~

"That will be 155,897.89 won sir" The cashier said and i handed her my credit card. She Checks out my Bought Items while another employee wad Boxing my Groceries. "Here you go sir, Thank you for shopping with us. Come back again" The cashier said as she hands me my credit card back. Pushing the push cart out to the parking lot, i load the boxes in my trunk as i start up my car driving back home.

 

It was a beautiful and peaceful afternoon. Passing by the park as i drive, i saw Parents playing and accompanying their kids, some along with their pets. Smiling a small smile at the thought while driving, i finally reached home. Pulling up at the drive way, i carried heavy boxes of grocery items in.

Upon opening the door, i was greeted by my Toy Poodle who was barking at me as soon as he saw me. His name is Monggu "Hey Buddy" i said as i headed to the kitchen with the boxes in hand as Monggu trailed behind me. Putting the grocery items in their proper places, Monggu barked at me repeatedly.

"You hungry?" I ask and he barks in response. "Arrasso arrasso" Taking his dog food out, he barked even more. Excited perhaps. After filling his food bowl, he immediately pounced on the food making me chuckle. Leaving Monggu in the kitchen while he eats his daylights out, i made my way to the living room and sat on the Love seat trying to relax.

Closing my eyes and resting my arms behind my head, i hear the door opening and voices screaming. 

"APPA! APPA!" Smiling, i saw my two daughters running towards me in their cute little school uniforms and Pigtails which I Made. Yessir, i made those *chuckles*.

Engulfing them in a hug, i kiss their cheeks as they snuggle closer to my chest. I on the other hand wraps my arms around both sides as i smile. "Thanks mom" i said and my mom chuckles. "No need son, you know how much i love the twins and i would be more than happy to pick them up from school anytime"  my mom said as she kisses the twins' head. "I'll leave now girls, ask daddy to help you with your homework okay?" My mom reminds them.

My girls replies "Yes Gwamma, Drive safely. We love you"

I smile at my daughters. Theyre so polite. My mom bids us goodbye and leaves the house.

Oh! I almost forgot to introduce my daughters. Kim Minjung and Kim Minhee, they're twins. I adopted them because i already grew attached to them and they somehow remind me of my wife, Minjae *smiles*.

I miss her, especially at times when i'm alone without the twins. When she passed away, it crushed me, i felt so lonely. I've been like that for a few weeks until i found myself infront of our cabinet full of her clothes. I remembered embracing her sweaters imagining that she was still here until i felt something in the pockets. I took it out and saw that it was a picture of her and the twins when they were new borns.

 I felt as if she was giving me a sign. A sign to adopt the twins and so i did. And i have no regrets. A few years later, here they are,  now pre-school students. Theyre smart kids and very well-mannered if i do say so myself.

"C'mon, lets get you two changed and then we'll do your assignments" i said and they nod. 

Oh, by the way, Minjung is older than Minhee.

Going up the stairs heading to their room, i help them take off their uniforms and changed into their MAtching T-shirts and SHorts.

"Appa, sonsaeng-nim said its show and tell for daddies tomorrow at school" Minjae said while we were heading back down. Minhee went to her bag and took out her school diary and gives it to me. I took it from her and flipped through thr pages where their teacher stapled the note.

"Dear Mr. Kim, we are gladly inviting you for our school's socializing event tomorrow. Daddy's Day at 9 am along with some other Fathers. Your presence tomorrow will be dearly appreciated.

                                                               -Mrs. Lee   "

"Alright, daddy will go *smiles* but lets do your homework first okay? Show daddy your homework" i said and they both quickly took out their math book. "Here daddy" my twins said and handed me their books, a page was folded indicating that that was their homework. "Alright then, lets start"

They each have their own book but it was the same problems. While guiding them, they kept on glancing up at me everytime they answer one item. "Oh Minhee, 8+7-2 is equals to?" I asked her and she began counting with her tiny fingers and finally answers me. "Thirteen daddy" giggling as she does. "Good baby, write that down" i said and she complies. I turned to Minjung. "Sweetie? Need any help?" She shook her head. "No daddy, i'm fine". "Alright baby".

They finished their homework in fifteen minutes. I left them watching in the living room. I can say that they are really my kids because they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter