One Sided Love

One sided love

 

Now here I’m at my cousin’s wedding. I’m walking with other bridesmaid. He looking at me and smiling. I smiling to him too. But inside my heart hurt so much. I wanna say something that I’ve never said you. But I’ll say in my heart.

Thanks for be friend with me

Flashback

You are parking your car, people are looking at you in awe. You are going out from your car and meet your cousin in the school park.

“I’m soo happy with you in a new school ” you said smiling.

“But we are in different class you know?” your cousin said with frown

“But it’s better to no one know about in here” you said giggling.

“You’re right hehe” she said giggling.

You and your cousin were talking then there bell rang. You and your cousin are going to your classes. When you go to your class boys are gaze at you in awe. You go sit down at last row in no one go to sit. When the teacher come in and class are began. Then there is knock on the door. The door was opened there is very cold but very handsome guy standing there.

“Teacher can I come in? there was traffic jam so I’m late” he said in very bored tone.  Your heart flutter when you listen his voice.

“You can come in but there’s no next time” teacher said.

“Okay. Thanks teacher.” He said and turn around to you and meet with your eyes. He just have that cold face. He comes to you and sit next to you because there’s no sit beside from yours. He introduce you himself.

“Hello. My name is Yang Yoseop. You can call me YangYo” he said smiling.

“Hehehe what?? ehehehe” you said laughing.

“This isn’t the first one you said to me. Why don’t you introduce to me?” he said smiling.

“Oh right. My name is Lee Eunmi. You can call me just Eunmi” you said smiling.

“Oh okay. You’re really pretty.” He said. You were blushing like crazy. He looks at you and giggling. “hahha you’re blushing”

“Anni. I’m just so hot hehhe” you said smiling.

You and Yoseop are talking and know about each other more. Then bell rangs.

“Let’s eat out. I’ll pay.” He said

“Oh Okay. I’d love to” you said smiling.

Flashback ends.

When you meet my cousin.

Flashback

Then after that day you and Yoseop are bestfriends. You and your cousin’s schedule didn’t match so you didn’t introduce her Yoseop yet. You begin to fall him. His cute little face, caring side, cute pout all of them are just perfect for you. One day you and Yoseop are gonna meet in cafe you always go. You bump into your cousin.

“Oh sorry” you said but that person just giggling. You look at that person and smile crept in your face. “Unnie.” You said hugging her. *you calls him unnie because she’s 7 months older than you*

“Aigoo. You miss me hehe” she said giggling.

“Yes” you said beaming

“You know we are in one campus. We can meet whenever.” She said smiling.

“But our schedule didn’t match so I couldn’t meet you in few days you know” you said pouting.

“Aigoo you are soo cute. But where are you going?” she said.

“I’m going to meet my friend at cafe in front our campus.” You said

“You already have a friend. I wanna meet your friend too. My classes are over. So I can go with you.” She said smiling.

“Really. I can introduce my friend hehhe. I’m waiting this moment” you said smiling.

“Let’s go. Your friend is waiting” she said.

“Ohh right let’s goooo~~”

When you enter the cafe he is sitiing down with his back facing. You smiled and go to him with your cousin.

“Yangyoo~~~” you called him.

He then look at you and your cousin. He looks at your cousin with so much interest.

“Hi. Who is this lady?” he said smiling.

Before you introduce him your cousin. “Hi. My name is Lee Hani. Eunmi’s cousin.” She said smiling.

“Oh. Hello. My name is Yang Yoseop. You can call me YangYo.” He said. But I his eyes are different when he look at your cousin. You look at your cousin she’s very shy. ‘She don’t like that when she’s with me or her ex-boyfriend’ you thought and just shrugged it off.

“Oh hhehe what??” your sister is giggling.

“Ohh heheh this is my nickname from my friends. hheh” he said scratching back of his neck. ‘that was different when he introduce to me’ you thought.

“OHH ok I’ll call you YongYo hehehe.” You cousin said smiling.

Flashback ends.

After that day you and Yoseop are didn’t meet your cousin. Always clock drift with your cousin’s schedule.

Yoseop are always ask your cousin. You just answer to him.

You know that Yoseop love your cousin. You just feel hurt inside. You wanna say that you love him but you don’t wanna ruin your friendship.

 

You saw everything from far.

Yoseop ask your cousin in date…. You’re smiling outside but your heart shatter into pieces.

Yoseop and your cousin celebrating their 2nd year anniversary…. You’re smiling outside but your heart shatter into pieces.

Yoseop ask your cousin to marry him… You’re smiling outside but your heart shatter into pieces.

Now you are standing with other bridesmaid.

 

‘It was all just one sided love. I didn’t have to sit at last row in class on our first meeting. Love my cousin so much like I loved you.’

 

Go to their honeymoon.

“Unnie have a nice trip with your husband kekeke love you soo much unnie” you said smiling but you are hurting inside so much.

“Aigooo~~ love you too” she said and smiling hugged you “I know you love Yoseop. Sorry for hurting you I’ll love him like you loved him in last few years. Thanks for giving up on me” she whispering smiled. Her words sink in your brain. You’re just in shock. Your tears fall from your eyes. “Unnie love him from me. But I’ll move on from him.” You said smiling tears in your eyes.

They were just start engine and go to their honeymoon. You look at them and smiling. ‘I’ll move on’

 

 

You were go to your home. Then something bump into your car. You are startled so much. Then someone run to you and open your door look at you “Miss, Are you okay?” he said you look at him his eyes. They are so mesmerizing. “Ohh. I’m okay. What happened?” you ask from him “Oh I was looking my phone then I don’t look at your car sorry” he said. “Ohh I’ll give you my namecard” you look at is namecard “Yong Junhyung” you mumbled.

 

Do I have to write sequel??

Hehe sorry for my grammar…