New Year Special

I'm Here ~ A Oneshot Collection ~

 

 

you where sitting on a bench in the park near her apartment, enjoying the fresh air and wonderful weather. It might be winter but the weather was so clear and there was no clouds in the skies, almost making the temperature feel warm. you smiled to herself as she felt at peace with herself. Christmas had been a stressful time not only for her but also for her family and friends, as there had been a lot of preparations. As the remembered the date, the sighed to herself.

 

“What to do?” She asked herself. Tomorrow would be New Year’s Eve, yet she would be spending the joyful day alone, since all her friends had to spend the day with their boyfriends, and her family where out of town and would first return in three days time. As you was in deep thoughts she didn’t notice the young man walking up to her and was trying to get in contact to her by saying her name several times. He sighed to himself before waving a hand in front of you’s face while saying her name again. Finally you snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the male standing in front of her. She blushed a bit as she saw who it was.

 

“How come you are so deep in thoughts?” the male asked smiling charmingly. you smiled to the young male. “I was just thinking of what I should do tomorrow for New Year, LeeTeuk Oppa.” you replied to LeeTeuk who now was sitting beside her on the bench. LeeTeuk was a sunbae to you from the university. They where old friends and had went to the same high school together also. you have had a crush on LeeTeuk since the first day she first met him. LeeTeuk looked at her and smiled. “Then how about coming over to my place, then we can celebrate New Year together?” you looked at him trying to hide her happiness. “I would love to, but don’t you have plans already with friends or family?” She asked while LeeTeuk replied with smiling while he shook his head. “Nope. This year my family is going to the countryside to celebrate with some of the friends of the family, and most of my friends are going to parties or is with their girlfriends.” LeeTeuk said still smiling.

 

The next day you where making herself ready for the evening that was going to be spend celebrating New Year together with her sunbae and crush LeeTeuk. She dressed in a black mini dress accessorized with a small necklace with flowers and matching earrings. She wore a small cardigan in a darkish blue colour and a matching belt around her waistline. Her hair was in a half hair up do. She had very light makeup on in natural shades of colours. She took her purse and the cake she was bringing to the small party and went to the door of her apartment. She took on her black heels that matched her mini dress and then went out of her apartment, locked the door, and went out of the building and out to her car.

 

As you reached LeeTeuk’s apartment she rang the doorbell and only seconds after LeeTeuk opened the door smiling like usual. He let you into his apartment taking the cake out of her hands to help her, and put it on the kitchen table. “Please feel at home.” LeeTeuk said gesturing for you to sit down and relax. LeeTeuk was out in the kitchen working on the food, so you decided it was best to make herself useful, since he had invited her. you stood up from her seat and walked into the kitchen. “Is there anything I can help with?” She asked politely. LeeTeuk looked at her and smiled. “No need, you are my guest so I cannot make you do anything.” He said like a real gentleman. you blushed slightly. “It’s fine, I would love to help.” She said making LeeTeuk surrender. “Then take this apron on.” LeeTeuk said as he walked over to you with an apron in his hands. you smiled and was about to extend her hand to accept the apron when LeeTeuk put it on her making you blush.

 

As the two friends had eaten dinner and had talked for hours it was already 11:45 and people where starting to shoot their fireworks. It looked really pretty. “Come.” LeeTeuk said smiling charmingly taking you by the hand and leading her out on the balcony. The view of the fireworks was unbelievably pretty. you looked up into the sky where fireworks could be seen, unaware that LeeTeuk was staring at her smiling. you looked towards LeeTeuk and blushed as she realised he had been staring at her. LeeTeuk became a bit flustered himself and laughed a bit. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare at you…” He said a bit shy. you laughed a bit making LeeTeuk look at her. “No need to apologize for something like that.” LeeTeuk smiled at you and before she could react to anything LeeTeuk kissed you on the lips tenderly. At first you was a bit shocked by the sudden kiss, but soon kissed LeeTeuk back.  As their lips parted they looked into each other’s eyes smiling. “I love you.” LeeTeuk said before kissing you on the lips again.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry that it got posted so late >.< 

a lot of things happened up to new year in the family which made me unable to write. 

well hope you like the oneshot even though it's a couple of days ago since it was new year XD