Chapter Thirty Six

Nothing Will Break Us A Part

 

(when the sun shine through you bedroom window, you woke up and got ready for school but you felt a bit sleepy. As you walk to class no one was there yet. So you sat at your table and you remember you have to return some book. So you took your phone and went to the library. You returned the books and went and search for a new one to read. You found one book and took it with you to a table way back of the library near a window. You texted Reina that you are at the library.)

To: Lee Reina

I’ll be at the library; I don’t feel like studying so I will be at the library reading

From: ~~~~~~~~

To: ~~~~~~~~

Okay.

From: Lee Reina

(You sat at the table and read the book. Later did you know, you were already sleeping on the table with the book in your hand. After few hours of sleeping, you woke up and look at the time on your phone and you notice it’s almost pass lunch time so you quickly rush back to class. it was just in time for class. You sat at your place and you remember you left the book you were reading on the table.)

~~~~~~~~ how many books did you read this time. (Reina ask)

A … actually I felt asleep in the library, so yeah~ (You answer her)

Anyways you’re lucky the teacher didn’t notice you.

Really!??

Yup.(II Woo said)

Wow!

(The teacher came in and the rest of the school days continue. When school ends, you went to the library and you try to find the book you left earlier. Lucky for you the book is still on the table. You went to the counter and borrow it. When you’re about to come out of the library, you saw it was raining heavily. You went to the school entrances and you saw Sunggyu sitting on the floor. So you walk towards him.)

Annyeong Sunggyu-shii.(You said as you squat down)

 Deh.

Are you waiting for your driver???

Yup. How about you??? Why are you still doing here at school.

Oh I just went to the library.

I can see that. (He said)

(then your phone rang and you look at the ID. It’s your mom.)

Excuse me.(You said)

(You walked to the other side and answer your phone. You’re mom told you that she will ask Mr.Hong to pick you up and sent you home. You looked at the rain and you’re sure is not going to stop any sooner and you where about to say yes when suddenly, Sunggyu offer to sent you home you hesitated at first than he say it’s okay. You took the offer and told your mom not to ask Mr.Hong to send you home. You hung up and got in the car after Sunggyu and he asked your address and you told the driver the address. When you arrive at your house you thanked Sunggyu and rush to your doorstep and pressed the code on your door and enter you house.)

-In Sunggyu’s Car-

*she left her book. She loves to read doesn’t she? I will give it back tomorrow* (He thought himself)


 

Thank you for reading :D

Hope you like this chapter 

you

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE