Chapter One

Nothing Will Break Us A Part

 

Sunggyu is a nerd but his from a rich family. He always get first in class and number 1 in the top 50 student list. His friends with WooHyun, DongWoo, SungYeol, L(Kim MyungSoo), Hoya and his Junior SungJong. They named themselves INFINITE. They are studying at International High School Of SEOUL. People will think that a school nerd is a student who respects teachers and school rules but there are half correct because SunGyu does respect the teacher but not the school rules. Even though his a nerd his sense of fashion is 50, 50 but when it comes to school uniforms, he always let his shirt out of his pants and his tie is always lose. They are known as the Kingka’s of the university.

During History Class.

Let’s play golf later after school. (SungYeol text at his hyung, SungJong and L)

That’s a good idea! Let’s go (WooHyun reply)

Okay (Sunggyu reply)

I can’t go (Hoya reply)

I can’t go (Dongwoo reply)

You are always like that when it comes to golf (Sungyeol reply Hoya & Dongwoo)

Mianhae >.< (Hoya reply)

Mian! (Dongwoo reply)

Then give reason why you can’t go….(Sungyeol reply Hoya & Dongwoo)

As you know I have a hotel and I have check on something. (Hoya reply)

I have a nightclub to run and this time they is a V.I.P attending so I need to get everything done.(Dongwoo reply)

Promise you will come the next time I invite you….(SungYeol reply Hoya & Dongwoo)

Okay ( Hoya reply)

Sure …( Dongwoo reply)

Then they notice the teacher look up from the book and back down on the book. And yes all of them are in the same class accept for L and Sungjong. They are in the freshment year. Then Sungyeol got a text from Sungjong .

I and L make no promises. ^^ depends on school okay hyun. (Sungjong reply)

Okay and tell Myungsoo to reply me himself. (Sungyeol reply)

Don’t judge me :P (L reply using his own phone)

Whatever … (Sungyeol reply)

When school ends, they when to the golf course which is owned by SungJong’s parents.