Introducing My Rival Wonsik

Hey Choose Me!

"Hakyeon! Breakfast is ready!" Taekwoon called out from downstairs of their 2 story house. It was a nice humble home for just the two of them. Taekwoon stood at a tall 183 cm with slightly wavy ash color hair. He is only in his blue pajama pants and his plain white t-shirt. Well except when he is cooking he wears a milk pink apron that Hakyeon bought him. At first he wouldn't wear it at all. He started wearing it when Hakyeon was stress about college before it turned into every day. Speaking of Hakyeon he finally came down the stairs with a yawn and a long stretch of his arms. This boy was only about a year or two older than Taekwoon and a few inches shorter. Hakyeon had a simple bob of the same color hair Taekwoon has. He had on a grey shirt and sweatpants. He looked zooned out. Taekwoon grows concern, but says nothing about it knowing that it was him studying too hard again. Hakyeon climbs up onto one of the barstools around the counter and puckers his lips. Taekwoon makes a light chuckle and gives his boyfriend a good morning kiss. 

"How's my pinku prince~?" Hakyeon coos. He's been calling him that since he bought the apron for him. It always makes the other blush. 

"I'm fine. You?" Taekwoon answers simply handing a plate of a ham, cheese, and pepper omelet. He figured Hakyeon needed a big breakfast as he knows there are times he forgets to eat.

"Exhausted..." He groans rolling his eyes towards the ceiling.  

Taekwoon sits across from the other feeding his boyfriend the first bite. Hakyeon blushes from the affection and takes the bite, chewing it slowly to savor his boyfriend's amazing cooking. The coffee maker does it last drop into the pot as soon as Hakyeon took two more bites. Taekwoon gets up to make a cup of coffee just the way he likes it. He slides it across the table to the other and nodded as Hakyeon thanks him. There was a much needed boost for today was yet another exam. Taekwoon was only lucky to get college done early since he cramped everything in at once. He was a full timer and Hakyeon is a part timer. After breakfast, the two went to the living room where Hakyeon snuggles up to Taekwoon. Taekwoon threads his piano fingers through his boyfriend's hair while humming a love song. The clock ticks to 7:30 a.m.the time that Hakyeon needs to get going. They shared a gentle kiss before Hakyeon gathers his things for school. Taekwoon sighs already missing him. Even when Hakyeon will talk his ear off, he will always miss the conversations frankly missing just being with him. He just remembered he still has on the apron and removes it placing it on a hook at the kitchen's entrance way. He gets a call from an old friend Wonsik which he answers to. 

"Hello."

"Yo! I just got called off work, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today."

Taekwoon was surprised he even stayed up! Wonsik was known for sleeping in a lot as if that was a hobby. There was a time where he texted him in the afternoon and he wouldn't text back until evening saying that he only just woke up a few hours ago and just started eating. He really needs to stop staying up all night on a project he won't tell what it is. "Are you sure you won't just nod off and sleep on me again?" 

Wonsik was blushing in embarrassment on the other end. "Yah! That was a one time thing!"

"You have done it about seven times now..."

"You're going off topic...." Wonsik whined.

"Yes. Hm...wait not right now. As my friend..."

"Ahem BEST friend!'

"Yes best friend. I think it is time to introduce my boyfriend to you.." Taekwoon blushed slightly as he was nervous. He had no idea what each of them would think of each other. 

"Finally! Geezz...Were you afraid of me stealing him from you or something?" Wonsik laughed. 

"No....All of us just have busy schedules and he was studying a lot for his free time." 

"Understandable...Alright just text me the time and place. I shall judge to see how great your boyfriend is~. Can't have my buddy have a boyfriend that gives off bad vibes." Wonsik said being protective of his friend. He couldn't let just anyone take his friend; they had to be perfect. 

Taekwoon nodded and hanged up after saying good-bye.

It took a long while for Hakyeon to come back. When he did, he passes out on the couch. His hair was ruffled from being pulled on and his eyes were even more tired from stress building up. Taekwoon sees his boyfriend come in and had some banana milk to cheer him up. Hakyeon gave a smile taking the milk and sipping it. "Aiiish. 150 questions....AND AN ESSAY! Our teacher is trying to kill usss" Hakyeon groans while sinking into the couch. Taekwoon slightly chuckles and lets Hakyeon climb on his lap to rest in his arms. Hakyeon's body droops over him, his lips at his neck.Taekwoon smiles softly rubbing the other's back to massage his stress away. Hakyeon purrs from his boyfriend's kindness and gets sleepy. Taekwoon blinks and poked at him. "Ah Hakyeon. I know you're tired, but I want you to meet someone."

"Is it your parents~?" 

"No although you will meet them soon too. I want you to meet a friend of mine."

Hakyeon's eyes sparkled in excitement. He couldn't sleep now! Taekwoon was finally starting to introduce him to others. He sat up with a huge grin on his face. "Let's go~!" He exclaims while Taekwoon made a small laughter. He starts texting Wonsik a time and place to start heading to. He thought they should meet up in a very special place.

After Hakyeon changes into a more casual outfit, the couple head to a bus to go to their location. Hakyeon raises an eyebrow was they were going to a part of town he has never seen. The walls were covered in graffiti, there were homeless people every few street corners, the buildings were in ruins, and there was a gang meeting in an alley way. He was scared to death as to where his lover was taking him. What kind of friend does this man have?! Taekwoon stops the bus near a white wall that had a picture of a man leaning back as music notes and instruments were exploding out of his head. The colors were so vivid that it felt like you could touch it. Hakyeon was amazed by this spray-painted art. Taekwoon smiles at the work before them remembering this piece as the first meeting of Wonsik. Speaking of which he comes up behind the couple and wrapped his arms around them. "It isn't the best...but we worked together on it~." Wonsik sighed in a rather happy matter. Hakyeon jumped turning around to see who was touching him. Wonsik laughed not meaning to scare Taekwoon's boyfriend. 

"Sorry~." He apologizes removing his hand from Hakyeon's shoulder. 

Taekwoon sighs shaking his head. "Hakyeon this is my best friend Wonsik. We met here in our high school years." He introduces his strange friend. 

Hakyeon was amazed at how handsome Wonsik is. He was tall, have short white hair, manly facial features, and a very fit body. Wonsik's outfit was a black tank top, greenish cargo shorts, some sneakers covered in spray-paint, and a wristband of a symbol from a rap group. Hearing Wonsik speak only made Hakyeon shiver since the voice was deep like bass deep! He barely even heard his boyfriend say this man's name. He gulped hopefully not loud enough for either of the two to hear it. He grew nervous; palms sweaty, not able to speak, and his dark skinned face was blushing. He knew this feeling...it was the same as when he met Taekwoon, love. Ohhh he can't be falling for him! It's his boyfriend's best friend! That would be the biggest move he could ever do! Taekwoon quirks an eyebrow staring at his boyfriend getting a bad feeling in his stomach. He was smart enough to know what was going on. He grabs Hakyeon's hand squeezing it as if reminding him that he is taken. Hakyeon jolts snapping back into reality. "A-Ah! It's nice to meet you Wonsik. T-This art is amazing..." He finally spoke shifting his eyes back to the work in front of them. 

"Isn't it though~? It's to symbolize the creativity within the human mind~. Your boyfriend here helped me out with buying my supplies and even persuaded residents to keep it here." Wonsik smiles happily uber glad that Taekwoon would help him out when back then he was just a poor street kid. Hakyeon turns back to Taekwoon not believing that he would defend street art. Taekwoon rubs the back of his head in a way that he couldn't believe himself back then. Hakyeon laughs glad to have such a caring lover. "Now..tell me how you two met." Wonsik passes on the conversation.

"Oh college! The music department was in one big building, so when I was dancing I heard him play the piano in another room. At first he said I was annoying....but then he let me stay to listen to him play." Hakyeon giggles as Taekwoon was very cold person until they had free time in the music department. Wonsik laughs shaking his head. 

"He called me annoying too. I'm actually amazed that he could get a boyfriend with his shyness~." He teases him with a little playful smirk. 

"Tsk...." Taekwoon turns his head with his face glowing. Hakyeon laughs brushing his lover's hair away from his face. He loves his boyfriend's modesty. It was adorable in every way. He rubs Taekwoon's cheek with his thumb showing him a sweet smile. The two stare at one another when Wonsik coughs signaling that he is still there. The couple glance at Wonsik with blushes appearing on their faces. For it not to get awkward, they left the shady side of town and wondered around aimlessly. During this walk, Hakyeon's mind was wondering on its own accord. Thoughts of how hot his lover's friend is rushed in causing him confusion. He nips at his bottom lip suppressing the thoughts as quick as they come. He was taken! Happily taken at that. He didn't want anyone else than his pinku prince, modest Taekwoon. Taekwoon understands him and is always there for him. He will will stupid to go for another man. He was actually quiet most of the time causing Taekwoon to be concerned. Night falls signaling it's time to depart. Everyone said their good-byes and Wonsik gives his phone number to Hakyeon. He has no idea why, but that gesture made his heart flitter. He smiles giving Wonsik his own number in return before he had to leave with his lover back home. 

The two snuggle into bed with Taekwoon wrapping his arms around Hakyeon while Hakyeon nuzzles into his chest. Taekwoon sighs threading his fingers through his lover's hair. "Hakyeon....are you sure you love me?" He asked wanting to make sure that he won't loose him as soon as he had him. Hakyeon peeks through his bangs then moved up a bit to give him a sure kiss that he loves him and no one else. "Of course silly~" He coos which Taekwoon slowly smiles with a nod. They share another kiss before letting their dreams take over their minds.

 

 

 

(( It isn't that good sorry >-< I just wrote down what I thought. I could fix this up later. It's really rough right now...))