Chapter 1

Obsessed

Kyungsoo's POV:

 

Loud. Crowded. Everything I hate, when I walk through the the halls of my school. I heard people gossiping about others, especially girl's, yes, those ‘things', which think they can have everything, because they have s. I'm not sure who they think they are, but they are mentally NOTHING against me! I could find out their biggest secrets and just ruin their whole god damn life, without regretting it a bit. I'm a watcher, a listener, a person you better be nice to, but still, I'm probably one of their favourite victims.

When I reached my class, they began staring holes in my body, but I never dared giving them my attention, not even once. All I did was walking straight to my seat, sit down and stare at the table, until the teacher arrives and talks about things I already knew about. I was pretty sure, that was one of the reasons why I never really listened to it.

“Hey, PsychoSoo!” One of my so called ‘classmates’ hissed at me, but I decided to pretend I didn't hear him, even though his words were crystal clear to me. He repeated his words, but once again, all he got was nothing. Laughers filled the room and I heard him coming closer to my seat. “Hey, are you deaf?!?” He shouted at me, pushing my forhead so hard, that I felt my neck crack a bit. I did nothing, but look at him. It wasn't a scared look, like some other people would give their bullies, no, it was one full of hate. I didn't move my head, I just rolled my eyes up at him and said nothing. I watched how his expression changed. I studied him. His inner eyebrows drifted down and his mouth lightly opened, which was a sign of fear. I loved seeing their reactions change from ‘I'm super cool', to ‘I'm scared of that ing creeper kid'. They were really nothing against me, they tried, but failed everytime, even though I said most of the time NOTHING. “You ing Psycho!!” He shook his head and a sudden big smile appeard on my face. I loved it! I looked around and the people looked at me with disguss, which made me even happier. A little chuckle escaped my mouth, until they started gossiping about me. My expression changed to my usual uninterested one and I began looking down at my table again.

“What is wrong with that kid?” 

“He should be arrested..”

“...He is a murder!”

I'm mentally disturbed, people were too stupid to realize that I killed my father and yes, indeed, I'm a murder. They were all so right, they talked about it, but deep inside, I knew they thought it can't be true. But who is the stupid one here? Me, or the people who doesn't even believe their own words?

“Okay, sit down please!!” I heard my teacher, Mrs Lee, say. And as always she clapped loud with her hands. I hated that, it made me go all crazy, I mean she could just shout and that's okay then. “So..Last time we talked about mental illness, so get your book at page 31.” Wow, it was something I already knew about..again.

“Kyungsoo, what do you think? How do mentally ill people react to their illness?” She asked and I felt all stares at me again. I slowly looked up and different answers came to my mind.

“Mentally ill people don't know that they are mentally ill. Mrs Lee, what do you think? How do normal people react to mentally ill people, when they KNOW that the person is mentally ill?” I asked, my voice so deep and her eyes a bit widened and surprised at my sudden question.

“Well...I think they would talk to them as normally as possible.”

“Wrong. They would be scared...” A sudden dark smirk appeard on my face. “...They would be selfish and leave the person behind..Scared, because that Person could kill them..Take a knife and cut through their veins, watching their soul slowly dissapearing from their body, right?” I light chuckle creept out of my mouth. It sounded like a question, but it was a fact!

“O-Okay, Kyungsoo..Thank you..” She nervously said and took her attention back to the book in her hands. Did you see that? Her expression, she was scared, scared of me! Scared of a mentally disturbed person, she approved to my theory without knowing. You guys are all so stupid, just a bunch of losers...

 

When the bell rang, I waited, until all of the people were out of the room, before I went out by myself. I walked down the hallway again, just like earlier and there was it again. It was loud and crowded. Why in god's sake are there so many people? I hate them all so much, I wish this whole school would burn down, with all the people in it! Just the thought of it made me smile again, the thought of my classmates, the teachers and all the other people who work here, slowly and painfully burning in the fire, making them finally dissappear. I smiled the whole way to my locker, but when I finally reached it, my smile just dissappeard, like it had never been there and everything was forgotten again. I grabbed my books and wanted to head to the next class, but I got stopped, when suddenly one guy hardly ran onto my shoulder and everything fell down. I was used to it, but still, anger reached my body and weird thoughts suddenly appeard in my brain. I started to imagine this guy somewhere outside, alone, somewhere only I know. He is starving, laying on a dirty ground, probably a forest. Yes, yes it is a forest and he is crying. Oh my god, only the thought of it made me happy again. I'm the only one who can help him, but I don't. I just stand there and smile, watching him painfully die and-

“Excuse me, are those yours?” I snapped back to reality, when a small stature stood in front of me, handing me my books. I couldn't believe it, how dare she is taking my books and then smiling at me, like nothing has happened. I roughly grabbed my books out of her grib and went ahead...

 

-------

Hello dear Readers!! Omg I hope you liked the first Chapter I'm not sure what to think of it, so let me hear your opinion!! *^*

It's my first time writing from "the eye of the reader", you know what I mean •-• And sorry for My not so good english, I'm from germany xD