New Girl; Prologue

New Girl [COMING SOON]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, you know in horror movies when the girl's like, 'Oh my God, there's something in the basement! Let me just go down there in my underwear and see what's goin' on." and you're like 'What is your problem?! Call the police!' and she's like "Okay.." but it's too late because she's already getting murdered. Well, uh, my story's kinda like that.

 

------------------------------------                        Two weeks ago                     ---------------------------------

 

"It's a surprise for Ken. I'm just gonna walk in and i'm gonna drop my coat on the ground." Luna explained to her best friend, Krystal that was on the other end of the call. "He says he has this fantasy that i'm a stripper with a heart of gold and he's helping me get through college." She spoke in a comfortable manner. 

"He didn't say the college part, did he?" Krystal retorted, moving away from her full body mirror and to the middle of her bedroom. 

"Um, no.. I-I wanted to create a three dimensional character.." Luna confessed sheepishly. The cab driver gave her a glance through the rear view mirror she didn't quite catch as she continued to have her conversation. 

"Really? What's your stripper name?" Krystal asked as she became somewhat amused with her best friend's choice of topic.

"Uh.. Rebecca.. Johnson..?" Luna responded from the top of her head. 

"Your stripper name's Rebecca Jonhson?" Krystal replied with another question, taking a seat on her perfectly made bed. 

"ies.. Johnson." Luna stuttered, clearly embarrassed with her name calling. "T-Two s Johnson."

"Look at you, the back of a cab, totally .. I'm so proud of you." Krystal encouraged her somewhat nerdy, shy best friend. A smile found it's way onto Luna's face as she nodded, hanging up the phone and paying the taxi driver before hopping out and making her way into the home she shared with her boyfriend, Ken. 

"Hellooo.~" She called out as she walked into the living room, looking around for said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter